Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
not too sure what to think (Read 3985 times)
wrngwae
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

LaPorte, IN
Re: not too sure what to think
Reply #25 - Mar 16th, 2012 at 9:48am

well, it has been some time i was here.  i did end up going to Loyola university to have sinus surgery. they removed a "golfball" size lump from just over my front teeth. and the headaches went away for good,,, i though. recently (the past 2 weeks) they have come back. so my Doc represcribed my O2, and have been fighting it once again. i guess when i read some people have long cycles,,, i never thought 3 yrs! but hey stranger have happened. all i have right now is O2 and no other prescriptions. and wednesday nite,,, i got my butt whooped with 3 hour and a half long HA's and the O2 did nothing for them? what a pain! literaly. so in short just thought i would stop on in and say Hi again....guess im a lifer, lol... time to catch up on some threads. Thanks Again CH.com

Laporte, IN

IP Logged

2012Clusters
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

NJ
Re: not too sure what to think
Reply #26 - Mar 16th, 2012 at 1:05pm

I know this is an old thread, but I had to write that I'm new to coping "properly" with my CH's and this was really helpful to read... I also found the letter to friends/employers really valuable.  I'm going to share it with my family.  Thanks to everyone for being so open and supportive!  This place is a God-send.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!