Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
THANK YOU GOD (Read 2227 times)
trapper rich
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

THANK YOU GOD
Aug 12th, 2009 at 3:27am

i only HOPE im not speaking too soon,but ''I THINK'' the hounds from hell may have left Smiley my last ch was sat., today is my 4th day ch FREE-WOOT!!! i even dared take a nap yesterday and nothing Coolwhen i have them a nap is ALWAYS a big trigger Undecidedas iv'e said- i only hope! but IF they are gone and they stay on the same page as before i shouldn't see them till 2011,my prayers are with you ALL thank you for all the support Smiley

IP Logged

MattyAA
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Poland, EU
Re: THANK YOU GOD
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 6:47am

How long have you been episodic and what meds have you used?

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 7:57am

Here's hoping he misses his stop in 2011.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

trapper rich
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 7:48pm

thanks much my friends Smiley my 1st was 8 yrs ago,then i had 2 episodes the 7th yr lasting about 2 months then i started to get one every 2yrs,they seem to have gotten shorter-3-6 wks, i use o2 and imitrex tabs but i try hard to not take the trex because i find it has ADDED some attacks Sad so i stayed with the o2

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 12:26pm

Great news Rich!  Hope you stay PF the rest of your life!

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

trapper rich
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 7:21pm

thanks much jerry Smiley my 6th day, god ive started to except overtime,lol, i can wait to drive to pa. and see my grandauther,those ch's REALLY took away my time,BUT- i ll make it back up,lol, won't let the beast keep me down Grin

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 8:58pm

Great news for you Rich.!

Smiley

IP Logged

trapper13
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 6:05am

idk but it seems like their back but 5 months early???? the pain was a little different this first hit, felt it in FRONT of my eye for a few seconds the sore, i thought maybe a stroke? but then  next day BAM it hit like the others teeth,jaw head ear all on rt side, lasted 20min then gone??i'm lost here, i wasnt ready for this, why??? Sad

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 9:18am

He always comes back. Cry Damn his sorry butt. Wink Please check this link out, it's the n ewest and greatest treatment:

Follow this link  to the medications section of this board and read the post  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It’s a vitamin/mineral/fish oil supplement, all over the counter stuff, that’s providing a lot of relief for people who have tried it, it’s healthy for you even without CH!

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 9:39am

It's psycological warfare at its best, trapper. Try not to fall into despair. It's ok to be upset about it, and even angry. Then turn and do battle once again. It's a nefarious enemy we fight, if you know what I mean.  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!