Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HCG being used in Pain Mgmt Practice (Read 452 times)
godsjoy777
CH.com Veteran

HIS name is above clusters

x0|Grand Prairie, TX|USA||0|0|
HCG being used in Pain Mgmt Practice
Jul 15th, 2009 at 8:36am

Hi fellow overcommers!

Some of you have known what has been happening with my usage of HCG....This is my 12th day on HCG and I have been pan free until one small hit last night that went away with O2 for 5 minutes....BUT I should be smack dab in the middle of a raging part of my cycle....It stopped my 5 clusters per night and I have had over a week pain free and no shadows since the 3rd day.  I wonder if laying in a tanning bed yesterday might have been responsible for the little one last night....But I'll keep you all posted on the HCG update thread...

I was talking to the woman from The Regunivation Center in Phoenix, AZ where we purchase our diet kits along with the HCG....I was telling her what happened ( as in breaking my cycle 1/3 of the way into it)with my Cluster cycle and asked if she knew any more about it.  She said that Dr Hicks at that clinic also used small amounts of HCG daily for some pain management cases....There has been tremendous success with Fibromialgia patients....I ( this is just me) think it somehow effects the seratonin levels but the reason it helps Clusters "I think" is still because of the Hypothalmous getting readjusted or whatever it does....

Blessings!
Karen

godsjoy777  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!