Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
my new tattoo (Read 3136 times)
McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Re: my new tattoo
Reply #25 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 1:40am

Hi  Skullcrusher ye it will be done in black/white i was allso thinking of a dark red in the back ground but not sure.

Mark (my mother doesnt like it, finds it too scary, not as scary as a kipp 9)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Re: my new tattoo
Reply #26 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 12:31pm

well i finally had my appointment yesterday and all i can say is OH MY GOD WAS THAT PAINFULL !!!!!

turned out really well and im very happy but im never getting another on my chest  Wink

ill place  a picture in about 2-3 weeks when its healed properly.

Mark (didnt even get a sweet for being soo brave)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!