Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
my new tattoo (Read 3128 times)
McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

my new tattoo
Jul 9th, 2009 at 12:30pm

here is the idea i have for a new tattoo, its just the idea, the letters will be bigger and no colour. looking to see what they say at the tattoo parlour on saturday.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Mark (she who must be obeyed has given the ok  Smiley)

« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2009 at 12:33pm by McGee »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Bob Greenwood
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Mass.
Re: my new tattoo
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:44am

I like it. I have lots of tats and I have been thinking about designing one with CH in it too.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 10:02am

I'm one who sort of wouldn't want the constant reminder. But that's just me.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Iddy
CH.com Alumnus

Smile

Toronto,Canada
Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 7:56pm

Maybe on a medical alert bracelet. Branded for life,not so appealing.

Iddy

Walk in Peace

"If you can, help others, if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." Dalai Lama

IP Logged

FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:10pm

Brew wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 at 10:02am:

I guess for me, when I am in cycle... it wont matter... but when I am out of cycle it will remind me to enjoy the PF times even more.

However, I completely understand your view.

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:14pm

FramCire wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:10pm:
Brew wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 at 10:02am:

I guess for me, when I am in cycle... it wont matter... but when I am out of cycle it will remind me to enjoy the PF times even more.

However, I completely understand your view.

Not to mention that I would never get a tattoo in the first place. Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:46pm by Brew »  

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

cavalier
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:29pm

I like some of the design work in tattoo's (not sure about, mum and dad)or(cut here)
Personally i'd just faint if you came near me with a needle.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:33pm

I've still got a faux medic alert bracelet I picked up in Saigon in '71 that says...  "If found unconscious, do not administer insulin, I'm drunk."

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus

clusterbusters.com

Bellingham, WA
Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 2:25am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

In a get together in Iowa, we had an artist come to the hotel and tattoo a few of us:

Lemme know what the tattoo parlor says McGee
Happy ink
Mast

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
OXYGEN!!!
WWW Mastifflvr28 mastifflvr28  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #9 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:51am

plans got changed last minute so didnt get to go today, now got to wait untill next saturday as im on late shift next week.

Mark

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #10 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Cool beans!  Can't wait to see the result, looks like it'll be awesome!

Smileymel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #11 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:16am

so finally got to the tattoo parlour on saturday morning, the guy took the picture with the devil on the head and the one i had done and will give it to his artist who will come up with a design to incorperate what i want. should take around 2 weeks then after my approval (or not) i have to make an appointment to get it done. it should take about 3-4 hours to do  Shocked but what the hell its only pain right  Undecided its going on my right chest (CH side (hope it doesnt change sides)) ill post the artitst design when i get it.

mark (like a kid waiting for christmas)

WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Bob Greenwood
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Mass.
Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:35am

Good luck. If you can take the pain from a CH you can take just about anything.
Can't wait to see how it comes out.

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 5:44pm

McGee wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:16am:
its going on my right chest butt cheek (CH side (hope it doesnt change sides))

THERE!!!

I fixed it for you ... After all, we all know they are a pain in the ass, so why not keep the pain of the tat there too?

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Sophia
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:13am

I agree CH is a pain in the butt cheek! Giggle. I cant wait to see the results.
I got a black rose on my right ankle after I woke up from a coma. Was told I had died and woke up strange according to my weird family. I informed them I was only aware of one way to wake up and that is to open ones eyes. However.... Grin. The rose reminds me that life is too short to live around or listen to people that are idiots, I have much love to give even to the idiots and that I need to have as much fun as possible. It also is a reminder of a RIP for my exhusbands and to keep them where they belong... In The Past!

Now if I could only afford liposuction.  Cheesy Grin

Sophia

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Reply #15 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 6:52am

Cool Tat idea! Kudo's !

I have a tat too on my ankle two rose buds to remind me when I'm rockin with pain that my kids need me and love me.

Can't wait to see the results!  Cool

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #16 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 12:23pm

Quote:
its going on my right chest butt cheek (CH side (hope it doesnt change sides))

chuck you scare me  Wink

i thought about getting 2 large W´s on my arse so when i bent over it said WOW  Cheesy

Mark (still waiting for the artists design  Roll Eyes)

WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #17 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:09am

so picked up the artists design yesterday and im very happy with how it came out.

Mark (appointment in november)

WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #18 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 5:38am

When I can re-scan it, I'll show y'all my future tatt. It was scanned on the other computer before it decided to commit computercide on me.

Will get it on here soon tho.... VERY appropriate. It is an Image I got from an old CHead named Drummer. A smiley face with blood dripping from its mouth and a cartoon alien popping out of the side of his head.

Priceless.

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #19 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 6:13pm

That's one mean looking tattoo Mark... Wink

I hope your prepared for all that explaining when people ask "What's it mean", I can hear you now Bud after the umpteenth time...
No..! it's f*@k all like a migraine.. Grin

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #20 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 2:25am

ye lefty your not wrong it comes down to how do you explain pain?
personally i would like to stick an electro shocker on the side of some peoples head then ask them to explain but i think thats illegal  Smiley

mostly though its for me, its something i can see/feel and in a way place my anger, frustration, pain and hope into, a kind of therapy

Mark

WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #21 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 2:14pm

So the dates finally arriving. on wednesday at 13:00hrs i finally get my long awaited tattoo  Grin

3-4 hours and im done. I even shaved my chest yesterday in preperation for the big day (please dont tell chuck  Wink)

Mark (ill get the wife to take a pic after its healed)

WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Skullcrusher
CH.com Junior

I'm Tired of Hurting!

Guelph,Ontario, Canada
Reply #22 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 4:40pm

Very nice!!!
I have 3 tattoos and the pain is nothing...I have one on my back from shoulder to shoulder and two wrap around armbands on my left arm. The chest shouldn't be too bad. The first 15 minutes will be the worst.
Will it be done all in black?

IP Logged

just-squiggles
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 6:07pm

McGee wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 at 2:25am:
mostly though its for me, its something i can see/feel and in a way place my anger, frustration, pain and hope into, a kind of therapy

AMEN!
We the inked
I am one of the inked,
I allow my soul to be worn upon my sleeves,
Judge me fair,
or judge me harsh,
judge me as you please
For we the inked,
need not words,
our bodies symbolize what some
believe should be marvelled at,
while other choose to despise
Alas, we the inked are the power and grace,
to shock or hypnotize without a word we say so much,
our visions epitomized.

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #24 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 8:10pm

Yo, Mark.

McGee wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:16am:
but what the hell its only pain right  Undecided

I wouldn't worry about the pain aspect.  I've not been inked myself, but the last clusterhead I talked to who got an extensive tat said it was about a "2" on the Kip scale.   Wink

Looking forward to seeing the installed version.

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!