Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Resume of curious experiences (Read 1001 times)
Gonzalo
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Resume of curious experiences
Jun 23rd, 2009 at 12:09am

Hello everybody

outside technical discussions, I want write my last experiences, perhaps it can help someone.

Cycle started october,26,2008. First stopped with B complex, fluoxetyn, and the "magical" bracelet, (my brithday is october,31), tired of having no "fiesta".
Release all of this at middle november, I let four days of clearly pain crises, daily, normal in mine, at 2 hours after sleeping. Start taking "Anacervix" mixed when required with B comlex, I achieve a normal life for months. But Ch still remains, i felt Mr. Horton coming every time I miss my pill.

Latest days of may, scattered with chronical situation, I decided to let CH works, with the ¿stupid? idea that if the crisis don't arrive, the end of cycle can't too. Eat some good pain ten days, skin sensivity, eye closed, decreasing, and now nearly free. No pain at all, but some nearly permanent strange sensation at ear this side.

Resume: very wood result of vincamina intake, but not achieved end of cycle until I let crisis begin (I stopped them at 30/45 min. taking inmediatly B complex plus magnesium).

Hope this can be usefull for somebody, and hope you're all right.

Saludos.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Resume of curious experiences
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2009 at 12:23am

Gonzalo,

Give oxygen therapy at a high enough flow rate to support hyperventilation a try next cycle.  Magnesium helps, but oxygen therapy beats the heck out of the rest of what you've been doing and you'll kick yourself for not trying it sooner.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2009 at 12:36am

I'm with Batch. I'm continuing my B complex, magnesium and calcium supplements, as I'm convinced they reduce the frequency and the intensity of my attacks. But I ALWAYS  have oxygen on hand. Will abort for me in 6-8 minutes. Take care of yourself sir, always good to hear from you.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Gonzalo
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 12:31am

Thanks, Batch and Guiseppi

Of course, I take note, but I really hope I will have no need of. Cheesy

See you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!