Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just wondering if anyone else.... (Read 309 times)
hawksayer@yahoo.com
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Just wondering if anyone else....
May 7th, 2009 at 8:21pm

Has been given Nalbuphine by their doctor...
I have been dealing with the devil since I was 16... I am now 41... they are worse and not better.
Three years ago my doctor put me on nalbuphine injections... well... most of the time they work.  Mine have become acute and of course with that an everyday thing for me...
Anyone else out there tried it... does it work for you... it works about 90 % of the time... the other 10% however is hell and I am in and out of the shower... and they last the usual four hours or so... god what I would give to be one of those that they go away at the age of 40.  I have one last night folks that was so intense that it burst the blood vessels in my eye and my eye was bleeding when my wife came into check on me... ER's are a joke... they think you are a drug seeker and you wait forever around here for treatment...
Does anyone have anything new... I have run the list through out my time on all of the meds... anyone found the miracle cure yet...
Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!