Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smuggling Triptans! (Read 873 times)
zmattmanz
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|High Point|USA||0|0|NC,North_Carolina
Smuggling Triptans!
Apr 27th, 2009 at 6:13pm

Hey all,

I asked if anyone had ordered from an online pharmacy a few weeks ago and apparently no one does or is willing to say they do.  Apparently imigran and other sumptriptan meds are over the counter in the UK and Germany and I believe they are comparatively cheaper than here.  I'm going to Turkey in a month and I think they have a similar policy and I'm going to buy as much as possible to bring it back.  Has anyone else done this before?  I can only get 9 imitrex pills a month from my insurance.  I'm out of meds now and don't have very many options left short of filing for medicaid.

Thanks again.

Matt

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: Smuggling Triptans!
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2009 at 9:19pm

Hey Matt,

You should check out a couple of web sites I just googled.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

While I didn't see specific answers to your questions a quick call to the state department should yield results.

Good luck on your travels...

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Smuggling Triptans!
Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2009 at 6:20am

Buy from Canada. Quality as good as U.S.; their control system is, in some ways, better than ours. Also avoid the problem of counterfeit stuff which is flowing in from Asia.
--------------
Canadian/Other Country/U.S. Pharmacy info
(Posted 9/1/05) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This info from CONSUMER REPORTS, 10/05:

List of 37 Canadian pharmacies which have passed a screening for quality/ethical performance.

Source of info about online pharmacies with a similar review process plus price information:

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!