Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kudzu treatment (Read 862 times)
realpain
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

ny
Kudzu treatment
Apr 22nd, 2009 at 7:03pm

Anymone have any success stories with this stuff?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

bigmenawa
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Boaz, Alabama
Re: Kudzu treatment
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:11pm

I haven't tried it yet but i read an article in a health magazine and i think i will give it a try.  i have been in this cycle since january 29 and i am ready to try anything.  i've been having at least 2 hits per night and i'm tired of fighting this turd.  when i try it i will let you know.

Randall

IP Logged

realpain
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

ny
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 11:12pm

Im going to talk with my doc. tomorrow and see if i can add it to all the meds. im currently on and hopefully we can get some positive results. Good luck and PFD's for all of us.

Peter

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 3:06am

Look for the thread about Synergy, it was started by Kilowatt.

It has some good information on it. The only thing is you need to watch out if you're on MAOI's, or anything that deals with serotonin / dopamine.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

PFDAN
Mystina

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 3:12pm

Have a look here:

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

realpain
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

ny
Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 4:31pm

Thanks for the link . Funny thing is i slept tru last night and going on 2 days pf, god i hope my cycle is over , if not then Kudzu it is. Thanks again and God Bless.
                          Peter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!