Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the magic mirror (Read 578 times)
McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

the magic mirror
Apr 16th, 2009 at 9:50am

a woman while shopping in an antique bazzar found a nice looking mirror. on asking the price the man informs here that its magical and very very expensive. not to miss a chance to change here fortune she paid for the mirror and took it home to give it a try.

woman: mirror, mirror on the wall make my breast 44 suddenly her breasts exploded into massive balloons.
woman: mirror, mirror on the wall make a banquet at 10 past 4.

at exactly 10 past 4 a banquet fit for a king appeared just as her husband returned from work.

husband: jesus where did all this food come from?
woman: its this magic mirror
husband: my god what happened to your breasts there fantastic.
woman: its this magic mirror
after an evening of stufing his face and making love to his wife for 12 hours he decided to try the mirror for himself.

husband: mirror, mirror on the wall make my penis touch the floor

instantly his legs fell off.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Lottie
CH.com Veteran

Re: the magic mirror
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 7:45pm

Grin  I like the vision I'm getting... I won't get into that though Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!