Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mushrooms on youtube (Read 1488 times)
-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
mushrooms on youtube
Apr 15th, 2009 at 5:06pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Re: mushrooms on youtube
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 9:12pm

Good post...

I reckon he tried a few himself. Probably still down there with his son in lovely Hawaii. Looks like Michael Winner on acid... Grin

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 11:29pm

Interesting video.  Too bad he didn't mention cluster buster's by name.

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

DannyV
CH.com Veteran

Save Deadwood

x0|Boston|USA||0|0|MA,Massachusetts
Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 9:21am

I loved this vid. Saw it while ago and left a comment.
Cool dude.

My life is like water, swirrling down the drain.&&Gonna get me a shotgun, and disconnect my brain.

IP Logged

chrisw
CH.com Old Timer

x0|turnersville|NJ,USA
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2009 at 11:22pm

got some shrooms today,   going to start detoxing from verapamil tomorrow, in about 8 days or so,  I am going to take my first dose.

Im scared,  but desparate!!!  Any advice would be great.

thanks
chris Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

christine neville weaver  
IP Logged

byoung111
CH.com Junior

It's just one of those
days!

Portland, OR
Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2009 at 2:07pm

chrisw wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 11:22pm:
got some shrooms today,   going to start detoxing from verapamil tomorrow, in about 8 days or so,  I am going to take my first dose.

Im scared,  but desparate!!!  Any advice would be great.

thanks
chris Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Chris,  no need to be scared. Start with a small dose, about 1tsp of dried shrooms is what I did. The effects will be minimal. I only needed to do this about 4 times in three months. If I had a week with a lot of shadows, I would take a dose on the weekend. I would then go 3 or 4 weeks with minimal shadows. This was the first cycle that I did them, and it absolutely worked for me.

Here are a couple things to keep in mind. For me, if I took the shrooms later in the evening, I could not sleep at all.  From what I read shrooms only stay in your system 3 to 4 days, and if your worried about drug testing, it takes a specialized, expensive test to trace them. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'll tell you what I can.

Brian

IP Logged

chrisw
CH.com Old Timer

x0|turnersville|NJ,USA
Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2009 at 10:24pm

thanks brian.   I am counting the days with my fingers crossed.  Praying that they work. please please please I need a break. Cry Cry Cry

christine neville weaver  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2009 at 12:27am

i'm glad you are detoxing and have the guts to give up the meds.

when i dosed i took just enough to get i little bit silly. then i ate just enough to keep the beast at bay. i was blissful just  to have a whole day without pain and i was deep in cycle too. the day fter was a day strait from though. be sure to have your o2 ready. you'll need it. after that hopefully your attacks will become more and more controllable with o2 and basic abortive measures like frozen pees, ice water, ect.

i wish you the best of luck. keep us informed Wink 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!