Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RC Seeds to the rescue...again!!!!! (Read 2695 times)
kingsiren
CH.com Junior

Good Luck and God Bless!!!!

x0||||||
RC Seeds to the rescue...again!!!!!
Apr 10th, 2009 at 2:16pm

Hi Everyone. I posted my experience with the RC Seeds last year and luckily they worked for me, ending my cycle early. As all of you know it is a huge relief when it ends, nothing better than getting back to a normal life.

2 weeks ago today I woke up with really bad shadows. For me, it feels like electrical pulses behind my right eyeball. There isn't really any pain with the shadows, just a feeling of dread and sadness. For 15 years these early shadows & kip 1s were a harbinger of sorrow, i knew my life was going to get really bad for 4-8 weeks. Anyway, this time I had plenty of RC seeds so I put on a pot of coffee and started to grind up 40 seeds. My last cycle 2 doses at this quantity was what I needed to fully break the cycle. I allowed them to sit in water for close to 12 hours. Right before bed i drank the nasty lil concoction down with a Snapple chaser and went to bed.

Well, I am blessed because I haven't felt a twinge for 2 weeks. I had planned on taking a follow up dose this weekend and lo & behold I was woken up today by the shadows, very mild but still very much a feeling i know way too well. I have already prepared my seeds and will take my medicine again before I go to bed tonight.

On a side note, i actually have access to mushies but I made a personal choice to not use them. Luckily for me the seeds seem to do the trick. I would implore any fellow sufferers to seriously consider trying this treatment, I believe that it is the miracle for what ails me. I understand why some people have reservations and I do not want to get into a debate about the politics/legalities/moralities that inevitably comes up, I just want other sufferers to know the same relief that many of us have shared.

It's such a relief to say no to the Prednisone, no  to the Topomax and ll the other medicines that I tried. It's wonderful to be able to use a natural remedy, but most off  all it is an absolute joy not to have to suffer with this any longer. If any of you have been considering this treatment i urge you to give it a chance. If even just one other person was able to get relief that would be awesome, but based on what I have read it looks like it will help many many more than that.

God Bless You all and I wish you many many pain free years!!!

Sincerely,

Pete

I have an ice pick being repeatedly stabbed through my eye, into my brain while 4160 Volts run through it as someone squeezes my eyeball. You get headaches buddy, I get the Beelzebub on Crystal Meth.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: RC Seeds to the rescue...again!!!!!
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 4:26pm

Due to my career choice this option is not available to me...but agree wholeheartedly, it's not an area for political or idealogical debate. Just thrilled you're pain free. Anyone beats the beasts a$$ we all win alittle. Wink

Here's hoping this remission stretches forever!

Joe

(we still let people in remission come to the conventions! Smiley)

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 5:07pm

Hi Pete,

Thank for chiming on the the success you have had with rc seeds.  I have had similar results and use 02 as an abortive.  My life is no longer controlled bye the beast.  Smiley

pf wishes to you,

Beth

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 5:43pm

Hi Pete,

Thats brilliant news...! I'm glad the seeds are doing the trick for you. Wink
I'm also getting pestered by consistent heavy shadows. They were really starting to do mess with my head so I started another small taper of predesilone to try and finally break up this cycle.
( Hate the thought of taking all these meds indefinitely..)

I have spent the last couple of days reading up on the clusterbuster site..I beginning to believe that this may be the route for me.

I Dunno much about rc seeds but I know I can get my hands on morning glory seeds (Heavenly Blue). The clusterbuster site has no info on these yet.. it just states
Coming soon..!
to a cinema near you

Are the rc seeds and morning glory the same deal...!

Lefty..!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 2:20pm

Lefty wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 5:43pm:
Hi Pete,

morning glory seeds (Heavenly Blue). The clusterbuster site has no info on these yet.. it just states
Coming soon..!
to a cinema near you

Are the rc seeds and morning glory the same deal...!

Lefty..!

First, thanks Pete for your report. Very happy to hear the results.

Lefty,
The reason that there has been no updates on Morning Glory seeds is twofold.
One is that there have been very few people to try them so there isn't a lot of info available on their use for clusters.
The reason there aren't many reports is the second reason there hasn't been any updates.
They aren't the most convenient methods because you need to use so many of them. I believe recreational doses begins around 200 seeds and goes up from there. Of course we don't use recreational sized doses but the numbers needed would be much higher than with either HBWR or the Rivea Corymbosa seeds.
Because you'd need to use so many of them, you also end up getting larger quantities of the less desirable ergot related chemicals.

If you're considering the seeds, i personally would suggest the HBWR first, the RC's second and the Morning Glories a distant third.

The reason I put the HBWR first is because of how they are prepared. These are cracked open and the pulp extracted, eliminating the ergots for the most part. Crushing the entire RC seed gives you small quantities of the ergots.
Of course we're all pretty much used to using ergot derivatives and the vast majority of people will have no problems with them but in the case of the clusterbuster treatments, they aren't needed. Therefore, the Morning Glories are at the far end of the spectrum of available methods.

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 4:16pm

Cheers Bobw for the feedback on morning glory..!

I've read alot over the last number of days about the cluster buster treatment and the success it has had for many who have chosen this route. I think I even read all of the 297 replies to your recent post on cluster busting( Great post by the way). I totally respect all arguments for and against this line of treatment.

I believe my cycles are getting longer and the hits bigger( or maybe I'm just getting older) anyway I have been absent from work a lot during this cycle and as i work with autistic children attendance and rapport building is an very important aspect of my job. If I'm off one week and then back on for a few days for months on end then this Inconsistency no good for them or me.

I'm close to the end of my cycle now, just a few heavy shadows but if and when my next cycle comes along and rc seeds can break it up before it starts then I think I love my job to much to not try this method...

lefty...!

— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 4:29pm

Nice reading, good posts.

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #7 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 11:46am

Thanks for the update king. Great news!!  I too was awaiting my short feb cycle that happens in between the every third year mega cycle. Never came!!! 

Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Val_
CH.com Sponsor

There is nothing permanent
except change.

Bay Area, CA
Reply #8 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 11:51am

question - how long do the seeds remain detectable in your system?
I noticed Joe you state for your career it does not work...  I assume this is for purposes of detection in the system should the need arise to check for job purposes??

val2651  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Quote:
Val_ wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 at 11:51am:
[quote]question - how long do the seeds remain detectable in your system?

What I understand From reading through different posts and related internet sites is that once ingested, most of the psilocybin the main ingredient contained within rc seed and mushrooms is converted into psilocin within the first hour. Most of the psilocin is then excreted within the first 8 hours with some remaining in the body for weeks later.

Lefty...!

— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #10 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 9:33pm

Val_ wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 at 11:51am:
question - how long do the seeds remain detectable in your system?
I noticed Joe you state for your career it does not work...  I assume this is for purposes of detection in the system should the need arise to check for job purposes??

I'm in law enforcement so it's primarily an ethical concern. Although to be honest, if lithium was not working so well as a prevent, and oxygen wasn't such a succesful abortive.....I'd have probably taken the leap already. A dilemna each individual has to decide on based on their situation.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #11 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 9:35am

kingsiren wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 2:16pm:
It's such a relief to say no to the Prednisone, no  to the Topomax and ll the other medicines that I tried. It's wonderful to be able to use a natural remedy, but most off  all it is an absolute joy not to have to suffer with this any longer. If any of you have been considering this treatment i urge you to give it a chance. If even just one other person was able to get relief that would be awesome, but based on what I have read it looks like it will help many many more than that.

I'm glad this has worked for you Pete!

I has for me as well.  I've been taking 60-80 crushed seeds once a month as preventative maintenance.  I have been PF since last September. 

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #12 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 12:53pm

Glad to hear of your success Pete.

I've been taking a monthly dose of 12 rc seeds, and outside of four what I would call "rogue" hits in the K4 to 5 range (aborted with O2) I've been totally PF for over two years - working on year # 3!

Life is good.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

kingsiren
CH.com Junior

x0||||||
Reply #13 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 6:11pm

Heres a little update. I have had no CH's at all and not even any shadows. What I have been experiencing can only be described as CH activity minus the paiin. Its actually pretty strange, if i had to describe it feels like very mild electrical activity in my Trigametal(?) nerve and a light pressure behind my  right eye (the normally effected side).

I have to go get my 02 refilled and i will try nd use it so see if that aborts the minor sensation that I have been having. I still plan on taking follow up doses to keep the attacks away and if  for some reason they actually hit me I will try a very small dose of mushies. I hope I dont have to but I will keep an open mind.

For what its worth it is highly unlikely that anu drug screen would ever include LSA. From what I understand the test for LSA is a seperate and rarely used unless specifically requested. The doses we use for treatment are so low anyway I  think they would be undetectable. There is plenty  of info on the internet about drug tests & screens anyone concerned about their job should definately investigate it for themselves and not take my word but that probably isn't a reason not to try the RC seeds.

As for the moral objections I dont really understand them. You are not using the seeds to get a buzz, we use very mild doses and its not really an ethical problem, no poor Mexican peasants or Afghani children were harmed to produce the seeds. Discuss it with a clergymen or an elder statesman you respect before you determine that there is anything really wrong with it. It works for so many of us & God willing it will help many many more in the years to come

I have an ice pick being repeatedly stabbed through my eye, into my brain while 4160 Volts run through it as someone squeezes my eyeball. You get headaches buddy, I get the Beelzebub on Crystal Meth.

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #14 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 7:06pm

kingsiren wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 at 6:11pm:
Heres a little update. I have had no CH's at all and not even any shadows. What I have been experiencing can only be described as CH activity minus the paiin. Its actually pretty strange, if i had to describe it feels like very mild electrical activity in my Trigametal(?) nerve and a light pressure behind my  right eye (the normally effected side).

This is fairly common and should fade away.

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

kingsiren
CH.com Junior

x0||||||
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 10:13pm

Hi Bob thanks for the support. The shadows? I was feeling have mostly gone, they seemed to be treated rather easily with Red Bull. Almost 3 weeks in since the first onset and I haven't had one that reached the kip scale yet. Amazing, I am so unbelievably grateful.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!