Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
just have to say (Read 827 times)
Lissa
CH.com Hall of Famer

just have to say
Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:09pm

It's just incredible how much had been done in just a decade as to the treatment of CH.  When I first came to this board, all there was was Imitrex tablets, Verapamil and a few other meds.  There was hardly anything available to us, medication wise AND information wise.  I never even heard of a hypothagamus 10 years ago!  I remember when Imitrex injections just came out and everybody was like HELL YEAH.  lol   I'm so glad that research is actually being done on clusters because they are just awful (to say the very least).  It seems like every time I come to this forum, there is a new treatment available.   That's so great.  Smiley

Episodic cluster survivor since 1995 at age 16.

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Re: just have to say
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:24pm

Isn't it just awesome?!  We have a GREAT collection of info, not only on this message board, but also on the old message board.  O2 therapy has made HUGE strides in the right direction!  Find out more here, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register; and know we have specially designed masks available here if O2 is something that works for you.

It has been a long time coming, but our family here at ch.com has made a huge impact on professionals and how they study clusterheadaches!!

Looking forward to getting to know you and your story!! 

Steph

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Lissa
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:27pm

It is awesome!  Things have really changed for the better!

My story?  It's probably in the archives.  :p  I wish I could find my older posts but I can't for some reason.   Undecided
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:28pm by Lissa »  

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:31pm

Lissa wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:27pm:
It's probably in the archives.  :p  I wish I could find my older posts but I can't for some reason.   Undecided

Yeah, they are probably on the old message board.  Good to have you back though, sorry for the circumstance!!  Stick around, it's good to hear from old faces!!!

Smiley

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Lissa
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:36pm

Mrs Deej wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:31pm:
Yeah, they are probably on the old message board.  Good to have you back though, sorry for the circumstance!!  Stick around, it's good to hear from old faces!!!

Smiley

I haven't been hit yet, just a few shadows here and there.  *crosses fingers*  Thanks for the friendly welcome!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!