Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
uk equivalent of the 02ptimask *FREE* (Read 1238 times)
worriedwife
CH.com Newbie

IM NEVA GONNA LET THE
BEAST WIN!!!

lancs uk
uk equivalent of the 02ptimask *FREE*
Mar 29th, 2009 at 7:26am

hi all, my hubby is the ch sufferer and has only been diagnosed a few months... although he has had ch 4 almost 4 yrs now. anyway after having to lie about smoking he finally got the 02, and its a godsend but he was having trouble getting enough 02 into him with the conventional mask... We were about to order an 02ptimask when the guy who delivers his 02 told us that the company he works for (AIR PRODUCTS) actually provide masks especially for CH sufferers. Air products supply most of the uk ch sufferers with 02 but most of their technicians don't know about this mask.... so hopefully this may be of some help to ppl in the uk who suffer from CH. And if u dont pay for your 02 the masks are *FREE* too. I hope this snippet of info can benefit any uk ch'ers who are having trouble with the conventional mask. Oh and if it helps the phone number for AIR PRODUCTS is 0800373580 charlotte Cheesy

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Re: uk equivalent of the 02ptimask *FREE*
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 11:01am

Awesome!  

Thanks for passing that GREAT information along!  

Could you take a picture of it and post it?  Or email it to me?

Thanks, bunches!

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Katie
CH.com Junior

I just get 'those' headaches.

England
Re: uk equivalent of the 02ptimask *FREE*
Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 11:35am

NOTE.
This only applies if Air Products supplies your home O2.
Different counties can be supplied by different suppliers.
Is there any NHS code or similar on the mask so that people under other areas could try and persuade their supply company to help?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register; [info on local home O2 under NHS]

Pain is no evil unless it conquers us.  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!