Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
An abortive that actually works. (Read 15288 times)
Marc
Ex Member

Re: An abortive that actually works.
Reply #75 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 11:20am

Martin,

You weren't clear in the information presented. I suspect that you are now indicating that his high BP is being caused by the Pseudoephedrine.  I was simply concerned.

In any case, I will bow out as I can offer nothing constructive to this thread.

Marc

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #76 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 11:36am

Me too, Marc. Everything is perceived as a burr under the saddle.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

MartinL
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #77 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:03pm

Potter wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 11:14am:
MartinL wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 10:56am:
Pseudoephedrine in Dristan is a vaso-constrictor

Sansert was also a vaso-constrictor

Pseudoephedrine raises blood pressure.

I suggest you do some research before you speak, else you won't sound very educated on the subject matter to those who have done so.

Then your posts make you sound plum ignorant.Let this worthless thread die fer crissakes.

Kinder gentler Potter

Hey Jethro?

Clearly, user experiences, and data in this thread has offered no benefit to you and yet you feel compelled to read it and still post? Perhaps this link would be of some assistance for you.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Look, I don't give a %!@ what you think, what you take, you can believe in injecting draino into your jugular vein or the Tooth Fairy will deliver you from CH evil for all I care. Get it?

Explain to me Hillbilly, in your oh so eloquent way and only if you can string an intelligent thought together what gives you the &%#$ right to say what works for my son and does not?

Is this a magnification of your delusions of grandeur to be so Pios, or is it simply your innate desire to display so outwardly your malefaction? As an outside observer I can say, and of course strictly from a personal perspective, neither is very attractive or a value add to this thread.

Darn, I'm in a good mood today, I'm "plumm" filled with mercy and speak without malice today. What does plumm mean anyway?

If you really want to take me on, let's save it when I've had a full day of your stupidity. I have a fairly short fuse for the short sighted, and also the closed minded and particularly those that believe their reality is everyone elses. Add to that your inability to comprehend that the "other" persons reality could not possibly be any other reality than the way YOU perceives it adds a volatile combination within my proximity.

My best advise for you and in the most simplistic of terms should your brain stem me loosely attached and you suffer unconsciousness at the mere thought of intelligence, is not to read this thread.

"Plumb dunt reed dis no-mo".
--
God I'm in a great mood today! I think my son and I will take the dogs to the dog park and forget for a little while that the devil lurks within him. After that, go visit my Mom and check out her O2 bottle.
I've been reading  up and it may be yet another tool if done correctly.

I hope everyone has a great day.
~m
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:13pm by MartinL »  

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #78 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:33pm

This thread is locked pending Administrators review.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!