Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm back... maybe (Read 791 times)
maureenv
CH.com Newbie

!

Canada
I'm back... maybe
Mar 15th, 2009 at 1:54am

Well it's been almost 3 years since my last cycle, it is usually 2 yrs between my cycles as has been the way for the last 23 yrs, I am not complaining by any means just feeling like a fish out of water.

The last month I have had most ch symptoms but no pain, watery eye, tender spot on head, even shadows of sorts. I am hoping maybe this is my cycle (meaning no pain) but unsure as I have never had them this far apart. I was wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience with them?
I am hoping I have managed to fall off the beasts radar or could it be that my ch is changing routine?
any imput would really help.

Thanks, wishing you pf days and nights

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Re: I'm back... maybe
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 2:39am

maureenv wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 at 1:54am:
Well it's been almost 3 years since my last cycle, it is usually 2 yrs between my cycles as has been the way for the last 23 yrs, I am not complaining by any means just feeling like a fish out of water.

The last month I have had most ch symptoms but no pain, watery eye, tender spot on head, even shadows of sorts. I am hoping maybe this is my cycle (meaning no pain) but unsure as I have never had them this far apart. I was wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience with them?
I am hoping I have managed to fall off the beasts radar or could it be that my ch is changing routine?
any imput would really help.

Thanks, wishing you pf days and nights

Well, there's one article on the OUCH site about this...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I'm not really sure what it means for you, other than you're not alone in experiencing it... Hopefully the beast will stay away.

PFDAN
Mystina

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 3:50am

As I've aged my cycles have gotten much harder to predict, and far more irregular. I'm 2 cycles behind so again I'm convincing myself I'm "cured" and they'll never come back. (While still keeping 8 E-Tanks in my garage!)

One of the most frustrating aspects of the beast is his ability to morph so often. Hoping you catch a quick cycle with nothing but shadows!

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

maureenv
CH.com Newbie

!

Canada
Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 1:26pm

Thanks, the thought of even having the cycles less often is enough to raise my spirits. At least I have some kind of idea.

I still have 4 e tanks stashed in the basement as well, never hurts to be prepared Wink

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 9:16pm

maureenv wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 at 1:54am:
The last month I have had most ch symptoms but no pain....

That neatly describes "Phantom CH". Those of us who get them know exactly what you're talking about and everyone one else thinks we're mad.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!