Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any experience with Gravergol drug? (Read 955 times)
Don-g
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Any experience with Gravergol drug?
Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:06pm

After a few years CH free, last night I got hit with a doozie! Here we go. The Amerge pills had expired so I upon a visit to the clinic the doctor gave me a new capsule called Gravergol. After googleing the name and reading a horror story of side effects I thought I would see if any one has used this pill. Any input would be appreciated.

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Re: Any experience with Gravergol drug?
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:12pm

So others don't have to research this med.  It is Ergotamine Tartrate - Caffeine - Dimenhydrinate .

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Re: Any experience with Gravergol drug?
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2009 at 8:30pm

deltadarlin wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:12pm:
So others don't have to research this med.  It is Ergotamine Tartrate - Caffeine - Dimenhydrinate .

I know several users have the cafergot pills. The addition to this is Dramamine / Gravol, which is a nausea / motion sickness medication.  The Ergot and Caffiene are both vasoconstrictors.

I dunno if anyone has tried it with Dramamine or whatnot, but unless you have bad reactions to it, along with ergotamine, or caffiene, I wouldn't worry too much...

Also, have you tried 02 as an abortive?

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!