Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NOT celebrating tonight! (Read 331 times)
Garys_Girl
CH.com Hall of Famer

Making biscuits

Planet Cat, NJ
NOT celebrating tonight!
Mar 6th, 2009 at 6:51pm

As I posted an update to my thread on Gary's treatment in the supporter's forum, I realized that today is the EXACT day three years ago that he went chronic.  I remember it so clearly because we'd been out to a business dinner, and we didn't know what this pain he'd been having on and off for 7 years was.... and he was in SCREAMING pain the drive home, with his eye closed, tears streaming out that eye....

It took me another month to find this site.  And then we had a name for this pain.

We're also not sure if it was Jan or Feb, but given that it is March, we have definitely passed the two year mark of his not having even a minute of pain free time.

Thank you CH.com for being here.  I'm so sorry so many need you.   Smiley Smiley

Laurie

This is enough already
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!