Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Detoxing for Mushroom Treatment (Read 534 times)
reptile
CH.com Junior

life is the school; love
is the lesson

x0|Venice|||0|0|CA,California
Detoxing for Mushroom Treatment
Feb 27th, 2009 at 1:42am

I am planning a mushroom treatment in a few days as my CH problem, which was in remission for a number of months is now raging out of control.  I used shrooms once before two or three times over a week or so but only got modest results and I think it was because I had not completely detoxed from the narcotics I had been using (I am one of those rare CH sufferers who actually gets relief from pain meds--at least until I start getting CH rebounds from them).

Anyway, I still have some recipes around for mushrooms and am busy trying to get some, but I can't seem to find good advice on how long I need to be off of the other meds I take, for example the pain meds and Effexor (I take a very small, kind of superstitious dose of 37.5 mg of Effexor because I had just started  taking that small amount when I went into remission once).  Are there any other types of meds one is supposed to detox from?

Thanks for any knowledgeable help.  a 21 year survivor.

thee werido still known by some as thee reptile

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!