Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nyquil (Read 1217 times)
gmann11
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Bedford Texas
Nyquil
Feb 22nd, 2009 at 8:12pm

Has anyone ever found any corelation that using Nyquil can trigger a cycle? I have to be very careful with Nyquil.  If I use it more than a couple of days in a row I will trigger headaches.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: Nyquil
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2009 at 8:34pm

Of course.  nyquil is 25% alcohol and alcohol is a trigger.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

B.Baer
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Northeast Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2009 at 8:41pm

Man, that reminds me. I want a beer.... I am not ready for the beer test, I look forward to the day and hopefully it's coming soon.
    Linda's right, alcohol is a def. trigger for a lot of us, myself included. I can drink socially when not in cycle, but I don't even think about it when I'm in cycle. Man, that reminds me, I want a beer Grin

Barry Baer  
IP Logged

Blue_eyes
CH.com Junior

One day at a time

Minneapolis, MN.
Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2009 at 9:17pm

Linda_Howell wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 at 8:34pm:
Of course.  nyquil is 25% alcohol and alcohol is a trigger.

I'll second that!      Angry

Marty

Blue_eyes  
IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2009 at 10:53pm

Hell, for me it's not even the alcohol that's a trigger. (I haven't tried red wine, but, so far alcohol hasn't triggered me.)

Dextromethorphan is a HUGE trigger for me... No matter WHAT the form. Pills? Yep. Cough syrup? Yep. Constant shadows when I had a severe cough and had some prescribed. I was miserable. And had a helluvalot more hits, on top of it.

DO NOT WANT. D:

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!