Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Drastic change in cycle (Read 798 times)
triprover
CH.com Newbie

Sitting here like wet
ashes with x's in my
eyes

x1|Audubon|USA|usa|496|120|NJ,New_Jersey
Drastic change in cycle
Feb 16th, 2009 at 9:38am

I have been happier than I've been in almost 8 years because I didn't get my Nov-Dec hit.  I've just been keeping my mind off of it and trying to enjoy the pain free time until my normal May-June hit.  There has been one significant change in my lifestyle and that has been the addition of wellbutrin.  I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with.  I didn't care.
The past three nights I've been getting what I would consider a normal beginning to a cycle for me.  It started with some shadows last week and then a 4-3-5 Kip over the past three days.  O2 knocked them back and only one per day so things are simple right now.  My concern is the change in cycles.
I wasn't sure if anyone had this kind of change before and if so whether they had a change in their lifestyle that corresponded.  I would appreciate any feedback at all.  Thank you.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Drastic change in cycle
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 11:27am

We say this a lot, the only real consistent factor in CH, is it's constant change! One of the more frustrating aspects is its unpredicatbility. For the first 20 years they were setting the atomic clock by the beginning, end and daily timing of my cycles. I hit my 40's and it went all over the board. I'd skip a cycle, follow that with an 8 month cycle, then skip 2-3 cycles. I've tried to find answers in my life style changes but haven't figured anything out yet.

Wish I had a better answer for you. Enjoy the pain free time, but ALWAYS stay stocked up to do battle.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Iddy
CH.com Alumnus

Smile

Toronto,Canada
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 11:48am

So nice to hear that you are happy Smiley Smiley

I hope you stay that way fro eternity Grin Grin Grin

Walk in Peace  Iddy

Walk in Peace

"If you can, help others, if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." Dalai Lama

IP Logged

triprover
CH.com Newbie

Sitting here like wet
ashes with x's in my
eyes

x1|Audubon|USA|usa|496|120|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 12:55pm

Thanks Joe.  I needed to ask specifically due to the change in my day to day.  I understand what you're saying about the inconsistency.  It seemed very auspicious with the timing.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 1:11pm

And entirely possible it's the Wellbutrin. Always worth trying to keep track, just warning you of the potential frustrations of the cause and effect! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!