Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RC vs. HBW opinions wanted (Read 1120 times)
ski2k
CH.com Old Timer

Muskegon, Michigan USA
RC vs. HBW opinions wanted
Feb 8th, 2009 at 12:29am

Well... It's time to order some fresh seeds.  I've been using RC seeds as many of you might remember, but since it's time to reorder, I thought I'd give my cluster family a chance to weigh in.

Now the decision is stick with RC seeds, or try HBW seeds.  Anyone used both of these?  Is one better than the other?  I realize the rc seeds are supposed to be easier to use cuz you don't need to remove the shell.... But are they really as effective as HBW seeds?  Do they both contain the same amount of LSA per dose (remembering that hbw are supposed to be 5x stronger)?

I'd just like some opinions from some more experienced users if possible.  Thank you all!!!

PFDAN,
Adam

Here's where I got my RC (Rivea Corymbosa)seeds: I am Shaman&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW skipolak  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Re: RC vs. HBW opinions wanted
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 8:46am

Hi Adam, it's good to see you.  Smiley

My experience is that both work well, but my preference is RC because they are easier. However, I also found that I need to "mix things up" now and then. RC seeds are my primary treatment, but I will switch to mushrooms now and then. This seems to keep me from becoming teatment resistant, which has always been my history with conventional meds.

Good luck, sweetie.

hugs, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

ski2k
CH.com Old Timer

Muskegon, Michigan USA
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 12:45pm

NANI!!!! XOXOXOXO  Kiss

I haven't been using the RC seeds a lot, so I'm not sure treatment resistance is a problem.  I was just kinda wondering if there really was a difference between the RC and HBW. 

Think I'll go ahead and order the RC seeds again this time, and if they don't start helping within the next month, then switch.  That sound like a decent plan?

Adam

Here's where I got my RC (Rivea Corymbosa)seeds: I am Shaman&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW skipolak  
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 4:59pm

The biggest problem with all the seeds is the variance from one to the next in the amount of LSA in each seed.
Using the RCs means you use more of them so theoretically you should come up with a more balanced average dose. i,e, if you only use 4 HBWR seeds and two of them have no LSA in them at all, you're at half the dose you thought you'd be getting. Odds are that using 30 RCs, you won't find that half of them are inert.
That said though, it seems to me from reports, that the HBWR might be more likely to give you the dose you're after. It's probably because people actually open the HBWR seeds and use only the ones where the pulp is fresh. Not opening the RCs and just crushing them, doesn't tell you whether or not what is inside of them is fresh.

Hope that makes sense.

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

ski2k
CH.com Old Timer

Muskegon, Michigan USA
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 6:11pm

Yup... that makes perfect sense. Thank you for your input, Bob!

Adam

WWW skipolak  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!