Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
big thanks (Read 374 times)
matt.withernsea
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

big thanks
Jan 28th, 2009 at 12:33pm

i have been prescribed verapamil and am managing quite well at the moment . only two or three pains per day. going to see a neurologist next wednesday and have found a site similar to this in the uk where i live. spoke with a man called andy at their help line who gave me more advice. starting to undrstand more. when i left the hospital i was given no information just sent on my way with two packs of tablets, nothing to say about triggers or what i can expect in the future.

now all i have to do is tackle my employer !!!!. miss wine and chocolate and a full nights sleep.

thanks to you all and for the information on this site , its a pity the medical professionals dont have a better understanding. things  looking more positive Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: big thanks
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 1:23pm

Glad Andy's got you up an running. No question, the burden is on us to educate ourselves and then our doctors. You're over the first hurdle, let us know how each leg of the race goes. The good news is you'll never have to face it alone! Welcome home.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!