Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
here we go again (Read 628 times)
kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
here we go again
Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:35pm

right on schedule, well 10 days late from last year.  I should be a normal person in April some time I guess.  This really blows.  I am already feeling sorry for myself.  Gotta snap out of it.  I'll need all of you up beat types to keep me positive

I'm more prepared this time around.  I am an o2 user and have a much better doctor who is willing to do nerve blocks  which I believe will give me relief for a short perios of time.  I'll do a couple rounds of prednisone when I need the break.  I have a script for DHE that I have no experience with.  I have rc seeds

But no verapamil this time.  We'll see if this is a stronger cycle without it.  Not sure if I can use imitrex any more which would suck.  I always liked being able to take an imitrex tablet to get a good night sleep. 

As long as I am pain free for t-ball season, then I will be happy

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: here we go again
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:40pm

Kev, you were never normal  Grin

Sounds like you have your plan in place.  You'll never be alone with this.  Let us know what you need and vent all you want in the mean time.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:46pm

thanks Dennis....you were one of the main people to get me through last years cycle.  You support meant more than you will ever know

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

seasonalboomer
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH messes with my isness

Charlotte, NC
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:47pm

If this is your first full cycle with O2 you will see how much better life is when you haven't had to roll around on the floor repeatedly. You'll be able to stay rested and keep your wits about you as you fight.  As opposed to fighting from an exhausted disadvantage.

Fight the fight.

Scott

Scott

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!