Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeds(HELP)...!? (Read 634 times)
catalyst777
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Seeds(HELP)...!?
Jan 7th, 2009 at 4:18pm

Last night my brother took 60 of the RC seeds...he has taken them before, the last time he took 50.  This morning at around 8am he woke up with a headache ranging from a K9 to a K1.  It is around 3pm, and he still has the headache.  He's never had one last this long before...has anyone had a similar experience after taking the RC seeds?  Any tips or suggestions?
Undecided  

Thanks!

IP Logged

fiftyamp
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|philly|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Re: Seeds(HELP)...!?
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 4:54pm

I've had some of the worst CHs the day after  busting with shrooms.  Others have told me it's a sign they did their job.  But they are the worst.  The last time I busted, the following Ch lasted for a good 3-4 hours.  It was the only time I've even considered the ER.  I'm in cycle now, and I'm going to try seeds tomorrow.  I let you know if the same thing happens.  Best to your Bro!

IP Logged

UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 8:10pm

same here; worst hits of all after dosing- give it a few days.  Also, make sure A) the seeds are fresh and B) you're not on meds that will counteract the seeds.

It's hard to know if the seeds are fresh enough, because you never know how long they've been sitting in the warehouse before they were sent to you.  also, they start to lose potency immediately and are useless after about 9 months; and they must be stored in a cool, dark, dry place.

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

catalyst777
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2009 at 1:57am

Thanks for the help! I'll repost to let everyone know if things get better for him.

My prayers are with all of you!

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2009 at 8:00am

Based on a lack of psychoactive effects at 60 seeds, I'd suggest bumping up to a 75 fresh seed dose WITH O2 standing by this time. If this is the same batch of seeds from his last cycle, they are probably getting too weak.

I have a fresh batch, tell him to call me before he heads home.

Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!