Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Synergy - A Very Effective Mix (Read 9523 times)
Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Re: Synergy - A Very Effective Mix
Reply #50 - May 5th, 2009 at 9:12pm

Hi Mystina,

Thanks for posting the info about the additional herbs you're trying.  I've never used any of those, except the B2.  Please keep us informed what sort of results you have.  It might give someone some additional 'ammo'!

I'm staying with my 'original' mix, for obvious reasons.  Smiley

I started having a few shadows here and there right on schedule in early April.  Started back on the mix a couple of weeks ago, and stayed on it for about a week.  No more shadows, no HA's, no mess, no fuss - cycle broken for (I believe) the fourth straight time.

Thanks again for posting, and stay in touch!

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!