Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New and kinda worried.. (Read 5252 times)
Jennifer
CH.com Alumnus

Supply, VA
Re: New and kinda worried..
Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2009 at 7:21pm

Gundude wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 at 6:56pm:
I understand why this place exists. Nobody else would understand what I'm saying.

It exists for people like you....and a thousand more after you.

Welcome HOME.   Smiley

WWW Jennifer Whitty Donald Yennyfur_D  
IP Logged

Gundude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #26 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 7:35pm

A year and almost a half...

I had really hoped it was a one time thing.

IP Logged

shaggyparasol
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Portland, OR
Reply #27 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 12:34am

Welcome back?  I know none of us wants to come back.

Are you back in your cycle?  Got a plan?

--Shaggy

IP Logged

Gundude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #28 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 10:02am

I'm trying to collect everything I need to break my cycle... I'm pounding the energy drinks/water, and waiting.

I'm hoping what worked last time will work again. Right now I'm just in the early stage. 1 level 4 hit, and 1 7-8 hit with a few dozen good shadows.

I'm on day 5 of the new cycle.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #29 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 12:34pm

Hi Gundude,

We were hoping it was a one-time thing. Sorry it wasn't.

So, what did you learn from your Dr.(s)? Has anything you've tried been exceptionally helpful? Not to pry, but were you given a definite diagnosis? Were you able to get any kind of health insurance?

Glad to hear from you again, but sorry at the same time.

Good luck,

Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Gundude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #30 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 6:11pm

Dude... I took the "Pizza Topping" and had 2 of the worst hits this morning.

Have any of you ever had the issue? Wait a few days and try again? Could the energy drinks have interfered?

I have more supplies... but it worked last time, the first time.

Has anyone ever had the issue?

I know I'm early in my cycle, but could that be a factor?

I'm just freeking out a bit here.

IP Logged

shaggyparasol
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Portland, OR
Reply #31 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 9:39pm

Hey Gundude.  I am guessing you dosed last night and got hit this morning??  Not uncommon, usually takes several days to sort itself out.  Some people get painfree days some people get a zinger the next day. 

Go to the cluster buster site for in depth discussions on the topic.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Some people there have many years experience.  During my cycle I ended up dosing 3 times (1 week apart) before I thought it was over.  Smaller and smaller Kip's.  If I dose during my shadow time I can end it in 1 smaller dose.  This is typical but no guarantees.

So, hang in there and use the techniques others have perfected.  Redbull should not have interfered, other prescription meds will.  Take doses 5-7 days apart.

Good luck daddy-o! Cool(sunglass guy for extra luck)

--Shaggy

IP Logged

Erin
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #32 - May 13th, 2010 at 7:56pm

I too was recently diagnoised, without insurance, had all the labs done, CT's, 3 MRI's, Lumbar Puncture, blood work, a couple of visits to the ER AND I am unemployed and uninsured.  Look, you HAVE to see a doctor.  They have to rule out infections, blood problems, tumors, diabetes, the list goes on.  You go to the doctors, you do the tests, you get your diagnosis, get the meds you need, and when the bill comes deal with them later...pay as you can.  I have so far in the last 2 months racked up 7K in doctor bills, ER bills, lab bills, MRI's and CT scans, and Spinal Tap.  But, now I have a concrete reason as to was happening to me, why, and how to go about treating, preventing and aborting.  I in the little time that I came here have learned so much from the vets on this board.  The wealth they have given you and the advice is priceless.... I was scared too, I was tested for MS, Lupus, tumors, diabetes, I was prepared to get my affairs in order so to speak....but reading these boards from these wonderful people gave me the tools I need to ask the questions I need my doctors, where to go for outside information...don't fight them, don't discount what they tell you...I am not sure what state you are in but each state have programs from the uninsured, they can't deny you medical treatment, nor can they deny you the proper care for whatever condition that is given to you.  Believe me, we ALL have been where you are, how you take their advice is your deal, but if we, they, didn't give a rats ass, they wouldn't have replied, and if you want to be really honest, if you didn't want help you would have never posted..... Just my two cents!  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!