Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy inbetween x-mas:-) (Read 638 times)
MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
Happy inbetween x-mas:-)
Dec 29th, 2008 at 7:58am

Hola que pasa? Having a peacefull Yuletide? It's the 29th December. Two more days to go before Newyears, got me some Champagne, fireworks, the godess of all turkeys and Bing still rulez!!Smiley Hope you all have a wonderfull new year!!! Cheesy

Robert

PS: JPC/Skyhawk5; I hope are doing great my friends, and that you are good and well into remission. I am toasting you right now with a Tuborg yuleale Wink

IP Logged

UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
Re: Happy inbetween x-mas:-)
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 12:34pm

Yes- Merry Aftermath!  Cheesy  This is my favorite time, when the obligatory hanging out with family is over and you can just be with friends and enjoy the holiday spirit!  Smiley

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2008 at 9:16pm

Good to hear from ya Robert.   Still doin fine.  Toastin back to ya.

Got that right Paige.  Houseguests just left today.  Almost back to normal.

'

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 2:25am

Robert, been doing a lot better. I will have that first drink New Years day I think. I'm the designated driver New Years Eve. Still having a few shadows, but I think it's time.

I wish you a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!  Filled with PF days and fun.,  Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 9:50pm

Mine was going great until tonight. Been babysitting my cousins kids, which is always fun. I missed one day of it due to having a particularly bad day of clusters and the 4 year old immidiately knocked it off as "Yumi's sick again, isn't she?"

So, when I had a hit that was mostly in my left sinus, I used lidocaine syrup...and the 4 year old decided to ask me "Yumi, why does your eye close up like that? Will it never open?" (He knows it's because of my headaches, he also knows that it'll open up, eventually...He worries about me being sick though and wants the reassurance that it WILL open again in a bit.)

THEN asked me "Yumi, why you gotta put stuff up your nose?" which was pretty damn funny. He hasn't asked about my rocking, or me hiding during a hit, but he has asked about the eye.

Tonight though... my not a very nice person neighbor is popping fireworks, and I've been having migraines off and on.

If it goes on past 10, I'm calling the cops. I don't know about where you are, but here? It's against the law to pop them within our city limits. It might seem mean to do it, but jesus, it's annoying. Celebrate in a manner that isn't going to disturb other people's nights! D:

It's also upsetting my dogs pretty bad. I am NOT a happy camper right now.

On the upside...

Looking foreward to the new year, so I can set up my appointment with neurology and talk about my occipital nerve block! WOOO!!

Happy New Year! Cheesy
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2008 at 9:55pm by Pixie-elf »  

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!