Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
how much (Read 4159 times)
flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Re: how much
Reply #25 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 10:06pm

Wooohooo Linda, let's go fishin'   Wink  No seriously, I'm not that big into fishin' either.  I like your idea of sitting on the bank reading a good book and soaking up the sun.

Sorry to hear your truck broke down Karl.  Hang in there, the only way to go is up  Wink

Your little puppy is doing so great.  I'm sure going to miss him when we bring him to you.  He's got personality plus.  He is very entertaining and I have no doubt that you will just love it.  Since we're leaving for St. Louis tomorrow he is being looked after by one of my friends from work.  She got one of his brothers and when we left they were having a great time playing together.

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

on my knees
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 11:08pm

thanks for the squirt update, you two go have fun at the convention and give everyone a heartfelt hug from me.  lyg

IP Logged

Mat
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #27 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 12:41pm

BarbaraD wrote on Dec 29th, 2008 at 10:33am:
The VA is giving you tranquilizers???? Get your butt into neuro and DEMAND O2!!! If they don't want to deal with you -- go to Patient Advocate and keep going till they DO work with you!!! Write your damn Congressman if you have to, but GET HELP!!!

Now get off the floor and get a plan together -- get your rear to the VA and get some O2 and get those damn headaches under control and take CHARGE of your life.  

Stay as far away from the VA as you can. The patients advocate is nothing more than the directors lacky. No one there is held responsible for their actions.

Aside from that I hope you catch a well deserved break so you can get your life back in order. Some of the best things to happen to me in my life came from some of the worst. I truly believe this statement.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!