Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For those who get nausea/sensitivity w/CH (Read 861 times)
UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
For those who get nausea/sensitivity w/CH
Dec 24th, 2008 at 2:56pm

I know there's a few of you who also get the "migraineous" symptoms of nausea and light/sound/smell sensitivity with your CH; here's the question.

I haven't had a real hit in a week, but I'm still getting these "migraines", and they make me sick as hell (I'd rather be stuck on a deserted island with my ex-husband than nauseous!) I've been taking dramamine for it, which helps.
But I noticed last night in the midst of it that this time, i didn't really have a headache; just sort of a blanket-over-the-head feeling, and very nauseous/light-sound sensitive, etc.

Now, I get migraines occassionally, like my sisters, maybe twice a month; I also get carsick really easily, which is a very similar feeling to me.
But this is going on every day, off and on all day long- like CH!  Do you think this could be the last death-throes of the Beast?

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Re: For those who get nausea/sensitivity w/CH
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 7:02pm

I sometimes do, but, first of all... Get examined by your doctor.

This could be something other than migraines, or the beast.

The other option is... Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can get all of the symptoms of a migraine, without having it.

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2009 at 1:15am

Nothing like that.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2009 at 2:58am

UnderTheRadar wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 at 2:56pm:
But this is going on every day, off and on all day long- like CH!  Do you think this could be the last death-throes of the Beast?

i would say your almost in the clear and i hope you are Wink

thats how my last cycle ended.  hopefully the frequency of your migraines will taper off in a few weeks.

i had a bad migraine about a week ago. it was the equivalent of a kip6 on the top of the head along with the nausea but it passed.
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2009 at 3:02am by -johnny- »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2009 at 11:22am

I think you're right, Johnny, I've been getting fewer and fewer migraines this week...and I feel like I'm getting my strength back!!  Of course, now it's CEDAR SEASON!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For any fellow central Texans, you know what that means.... Roll Eyes

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!