Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need to vent (Read 1997 times)
ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
need to vent
Nov 9th, 2008 at 9:25am

i dont get much sleep, maybe 1.2-3 hrs a night. i stay awake as long as i can because no matter what time i go to sleep he comes to visit soon there after. ive tried not using the morphine because, a. i don't want the dependancy. b. i want to try killawatt3's list and O2,O2,O2.
having said that, i stayed awake until 4am when my body said it was quits after 22 hrs of being awake. layed down, closed my eyes, and BOOM!! it happened. i was in so much pain i did it, i had no other chioce, i wanted to get some sleep. so i took 60mg. 30 min it was gone. so i layed down to catch some zz's. then an hour later i had another, lasted about 30 min. layed back down. then another, this one only lasted something like 10-15 min. awsome! so i went to bed. as soon as i dose off, my downstairs neighbors who are:
3  my friend, his girl, their child----1 room
1  roommate---1 room
1  roommate---1 room
1  friend's brother----couch in living room
2  vagrant and his 2 yr old daughter----posted up indiningroom  on a mattress
1  brothers girlfriend on the couch too.
thats 9 people in a 3 bedroom apartment. after i get my 1.5 hr. of sleep ive got to listen to the vagrant yell and curse at his daughter, their "room" is under my bedroom. this is an eveyday thing, not just today. ive paid my rent a few months in advance with my student loan money, because i try to be smart with that money.
having said ALL this, my question is, if ive signed a lease, paied in advance, in cash. shouldnt i be able to have some peace in my own home? where the vagrant should be in jail and his daughter with social service? this is annoying the shit out of me. i cant even live in my own home. and ive already paid for it. see i thought id still be attedning classes. its a shitty start to an already shitty day. PLEASE GOD let it go up from here. PLEASE.
so, do i leave it alone, or go talk to the landlord nextdoor and tell her EVERYTHING? cuz im about to call the cops on him as i sit here and listen to him yell and cuss and her cry. odd, nobody in that house has said a word to him. because its still happening.
im so tired. from lack of sleep and the morphine. its that er shit. the 12 hr. grrrrrr. so i will feel like tis til 5-6 tonight. does the maddnes ever end in a cycle? ( i know it does, it just seems like it doesn't)
thanks for listening/reading everyone. i think this site has saved my life!! thank you all!!!

life is great clean. thanks NA and rehab. clean date August 4, 2010
chris_kels 420chris420 cohen.chris@ymail.com  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: need to vent
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 9:35am

Get some oxygen.

Potter

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 9:40am

i will tomorrow. as i said before i dont/cant work right now. kelsey holds the money so on her day off we are gonna go look for O2. we talked about it last night for a little while a both agree it the best treatment for my wore down body. i will, i sware! i dont lie.

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:43am

Chris you've been told this before but the sleep thing you really need to try to goto bed(couch,chair,..) the same time every night get as much sleep as possible.  Staying up will not avoid the hits it may just make them worse.
  Now the neighbors geeeezzzzzzzz  there are laws to how many people can be in a three bedroom call your landlord!!!!
   Phil Cool

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:50am

ChefChris wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 at 9:40am:
i will tomorrow. as i said before i dont/cant work right now. kelsey holds the money so on her day off we are gonna go look for O2. we talked about it last night for a little while a both agree it the best treatment for my wore down body. i will, i sware! i dont lie.

She who controls the poon controls the world.

potter

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 1:06pm

Bro.
Stop taking those pills.  It is obvious, just from this 1 post, that they don't work for shit. 

You said you woke up with a screamer and took a pill, and in 30 minutes it was gone.  Then an hour later you got another one, and then another one.  What makes you think the pills help you?

Do your own scientific study.  Rather than take a pill, have a breath mint....maybe a tic-tac.  I'd be willing to bet some 'dank bud' that it will go away in 30 minutes or so, and return an hour later.  In other words: not a damn bit of difference between morphine and a tic-tac.

Use Melatonin and Benadryl, and wear ear plugs.  Go to bed at about the same time every night. 

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 7:05pm

im not taking the morphine anymore ive decided after my episope this am

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 7:22pm

That's the best news I've hear from you yet  Cool

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 11:11pm

If the neighbors are making it hard for you to deal with this, I'd say yes, talk to the landlord... If the vagrant belongs in jail then the landlord probably should know.

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2008 at 6:36am

Take melatonin at bedtime and wear earplugs... But go to bed at the same time at night. Get on a routine.

I like the tic tac idea also. Morphine will only cause rebounds.

O2 O2 O2.....

Get some Red Bull also.... Chug a can at the first sign (or some really strong coffee..).

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #10 - Nov 11th, 2008 at 12:38am

The narcs won't do diddly.  BTDT.

Hope you're listening to the folks here.  You've gotta understand--it worries us when we hear about people being prescribed narcotics to control CH--it's not just the addiction issues.  Two years ago, we lost a valued and beloved member here from an accidental overdose on Fentanyl patches. 

There are better ways.

All the best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #11 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 12:16am

chris the best advice i can give is to stop taking drugs all together. give your self a week or so to detox. then you have a clean slate and you can form some kind of battle plan with your meds. be sure to give your meds some time to work and try not to overdo things in desperation. if you take all these drugs your not going to know whats working and what is a trigger. you definitely need to quit smoking pot. at least until your out of cycle. beer is a big no no as well. i know this seems harsh when your head is fire but you'll never figure it out until you do it. o2 with a 15 lpm or higher regulator is a must. if you can't get o2 post it on the board and we'll help ya out.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2008 at 12:18am by -johnny- »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Reply #12 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 12:59am

Chris, Jackie said it. There are occupancy laws for rentals. Speak to your landlord about this sitch. It's hard and it's sad, but so is an overcrowded home!
Fentanyl patches, morphine.........no difference. They can kill, man! Give your body a break, try the melatonin and the Red Bull, get on a routine, and take control of the beast... he's just beating the tar out of you!
I'm glad you're going to get the 02. If you need any help, just ask, ok?

Wishing you a peaceful, PF rest tonight......
Cathi

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!