Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"Ritalin?"...... Update... (Read 5149 times)
shelticon2
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Greensboro NC
Re: "Ritalin?"...... Update...
Reply #25 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 8:19am

To those who are interested, I finally was able to get the recipe for the Chai Tea that my wife makes..

Ginger
Cardamom (I sit corrected on my previous statement about it not being an ingredient)
Pepper corns
Cinnimon
Nutmeg
Fennel Seeds
Anise
Cloves

simmer the above for 15 min. in 64oz of watter. add

Sugar
vanilla
Cream ( I use half 'n half)

let simmer 5 more min.... enjoy.

I hope that this help those who try it ( if any). It has definately helped me.

Jim

Cage the Beast

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 6:58pm

Hmm...Let's look at the herbs, and their uses. We might be able to figure out what it helps you with by looking at that. I tried to find the best links on these possible.

Ginger - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Cardamom - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Peppercorn - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Cinnamon - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Nutmeg - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Fennel - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Anise - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Cloves - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I wonder... Blarg, too tired now to continue this line of thought.

Mystina

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #27 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:17pm

Well, ginger is known to some for shadows...

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Reply #28 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 3:02pm

I love Chai-  unfortunately for me while in cycle, any kind of tea makes me shadow like crazy...

kelly

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!