Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
O2 users. Please read (Read 6241 times)
shelticon2
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Greensboro NC
O2 users. Please read
Oct 19th, 2008 at 12:49pm

Hi,
Found this article ( sorry if this has been posted before) that should be of intrest to O2 users.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Basically it states how breathing pure O2 causes the hypothalamus to "go into overdrive" causing the release of hormones and other chemicals. They claim this release over the long term can be harmfull.

Personally , I think that maybe this is why O2 works for most.

Good for the short term, yes. Bad for the longterm.....maybe.

I am in no way against O2. I do think that every one should be well informed about the decisions that they make.

PFDs to all

Jim  

Cage the Beast

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: O2 users. Please read
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 1:26pm

Hey Batch good buddy put em right on the smoke.

Potter

IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy
CH.com Old Timer

Greetings from outer space

Northpole
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 1:41pm

You're looking for every excuse not use O2   Roll Eyes

Smiley

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 2:53pm

Quote:
They claim this release over the long term can be harmfull.
K-10's over the long term can be harmful as well. Tongue Grin Grin Grin
So can all the other pharmaceuticals we have to take.

Pick your own poison.
thebb

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 3:14pm

Quote:
Quote:

Pick your own poison.
thebb

I vote for the O2 --- Batch where are you?????

The only way you'll take away my O2 is out of my ...... (oh hell, I never could remember a quote  Embarrassed)

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 3:55pm

It's an interesting article. I have the following options:

Bear Kip 10's.....yeah right. Grin

Use 2 imitrex injections twice a day......Oh Kaiser will go for that.. Shocked

Use my 02 and worry that my already screwed up Hypothalamus might not like it for the 6-8 mnutes I'm on it.....

As John so eloquently put it...(Yeah John by accident you are occasionally eloquent)..we pick our poisons.

I am curious as to how this study compares to our jet fighter pilots who breathe pure 02 for several hours at a time on a regular basis while on missions, many, like Batch, over a span of many many years, and yet no study has shown a significant decline in their physical well being as a result. It's an interesting study but will in no way change my approach to CH

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 4:10pm

OMG, I just might harm my damaged brain, not losing any sleep over that. Turn up the flow and let it go.             , Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 8:20pm

BarbaraD wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 3:14pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Pick your own poison.
thebb

I vote for the O2 --- Batch where are you?????

The only way you'll take away my O2 is out of my
cold dead hands
(oh hell, I never could remember a quote  Embarrassed)

Hugs BD

There, fixed it for ya  Kiss
I was thinking the same thing  Wink

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 9:23pm

Quote:
I do think that every one should be well informed about the decisions that they make.

Everyone here who is on 02 and has been for years is VERY well-informed about 02 usage.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

shelticon2
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Greensboro NC
Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 10:42pm

I think that my point was missed,. or intentionally avoided.

As I said, I have nothing against O2.... People tend to automatically think herbs and other "natural" (nonprescription) remedies are harmless, this is not always so. IF there might be harmfull effects from using pure O2, those using it should be informed.

The point of my origional post was to inspire others to research and find supporting or contridictory data. Not to put down O2.

Unfortunately,  there are those on this message board who subscribe to one point of view and ridicule those who don't. I say this not to attack but to inform. I have received PMs from some who do not post in fear of ridicule. That, my friends, is a shame.
There are many out there that don't understand the politics of such a forum.

I, quite frankly, don't care to engage in such discourse. I didn't anticipate that on this forum, but where there is people there is politics. The only reason that I do stay is for those that are genuinely  seeking information and help. My intentions are good. My want is to help. My beast is caged....

I , personally, feel that those who insist on close mindedness and ridicule are a detriment to this help forum. The makers of this forum did a great thing in its' creation. I would hate to see it ruined. To squelch anyones ideas or their willingness to post freely, will ruin this forum.

Potter, and those of his ilk, seem to be determined to stifle the flow of information. If they succeed in chasing me and those like me off of this forum, then they will have won. Their ego will be even more inflated. Unfortunately, those in search of real answers, will have lost.

I wish PFDs to All ( even Potter)

Jim

Cage the Beast

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #10 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:08pm

shelticon2 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 10:42pm:

As I said, I have nothing against O2.... People tend to automatically think herbs and other "natural" (nonprescription) remedies are harmless, this is not always so. IF there might be harmfull effects from using pure O2, those using it should be informed.

The point of my origional post was to inspire others to research and find supporting or contridictory data. Not to put down O2.

Unfortunately,  there are those on this message board who subscribe to one point of view and ridicule those who don't. I say this not to attack but to inform. I have received PMs from some who do not post in fear of ridicule. That, my friends, is a shame.
There are many out there that don't understand the politics of such a forum.

I, quite frankly, don't care to engage in such discourse. I didn't anticipate that on this forum, but where there is people there is politics. The only reason that I do stay is for those that are genuinely  seeking information and help. My intentions are good. My want is to help. My beast is caged....

I , personally, feel that those who insist on close mindedness and ridicule are a detriment to this help forum. The makers of this forum did a great thing in its' creation. I would hate to see it ruined. To squelch anyones ideas or their willingness to post freely, will ruin this forum.

Potter, and those of his ilk, seem to be determined to stifle the flow of information. If they succeed in chasing me and those like me off of this forum, then they will have won. Their ego will be even more inflated. Unfortunately, those in search of real answers, will have lost.

I wish PFDs to All ( even Potter)

Jim

I have no ego whiz bang.  I only have an agenda,  which is to make oxygen available to those smart enough to give it a try.  You don't  qualify.

Potter

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #11 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:10pm

Hey Jim,

I read your post and understand 100% that you were just sharing with us an article that you came across (and not trying to tell anyone what to do).....I appreciate that and thank you.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Audre
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Three Rivers|USA||0|0|MI,Michigan
Reply #12 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:44pm

Seems people misinterpreted what he was trying to say.  His original post was just saying that if there is any kind of side effect, people should be aware of it even if it's an extremely small chance.  We'd want to know the same for prescription medications, so why not for oxygen? 

The tests were done on 14 children.  That's a small test on healthy children, not unhealthy adults or even healthy adults.  Since it's believed our problems with CH stem from the hypothalamus, we could have a different reaction to the oxygen, nullifying the dangers.  I think the researchers are getting a little ahead of themselves based on a study done on 14 children, but they're right in having concerns about infants receiving 100% oxygen.

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #13 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:47pm

I can understand why you wanted everyone to know about this... Though, I don't think anyone who the O2 works for is going to pay much mind to it.

Good for the long term, and short term: Me staying alive and using O2.
Bad for the long term: Me killing myself due to a K10 that oxygen would have helped.

It's not a hard choice for me to make for me at least. Like I said, I can understand why you posted it. If I found something horrible about any preventative, abortive, or anything we use frequently with this, I'd post it for everyone too.

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 12:13am

Quote:
18 Days since joining

Quote:
Unfortunately,  there are those on this message board who subscribe to one point of view and ridicule those who don't. I say this not to attack but to inform.

I think you are incorrect

I dont know how you can judge anyone being around as long as you have.

Quote:

By whom?

Quote:
My guess? So that idiots can't get ahold of it(being highly flammable), or you have to be taught how to use it so people don't go blowing themselves up.

I dont need a perscription, I huff welders 02. You have a thing against 02 dontcha

Quote:
nd not insist that there is one and only one treatment. As some on this board do. ( yes, I speak of some of the O2 pushers out there)

Quote:
What I am trying to do is get rid of the shadows and the few hits that I still have.( with meds of some kind). Then work my way off of the meds. Painfree, Drug free, and no O2 tank to haul around with me.
  Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against O2. As a matter of fact I breathe it everyday. ( Except I mix mine with a few other inert gasses and call it air) I admit that back in the bad ol' days of Dec '07 I'm sure that I could have used some.... But I had none.

You got something against 02 and want to sway others away from it.

I think you have a problem there you are incorrect again.
Quote:
Please forgive my ignorance....

OK
Quote:
I know that I am new to this.

I will agree with that.
Quote:
My post was to inquire if anyone had experience with Ritalin. You obviously haven't... so shut the F*** up...

Way to win friends and influence people.
Your a real peach.

You cant reasonably expect everyone that reads your posts will agree with you.

You may want to work on your communication skills.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #15 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 2:26am

Speaking as someone who watches this happen to the only one who ever got my soul: sometimes quality of life is the choice we have, over quantity. I'm for picking our poisons (utterly catchy phrase coin, btw)...at least in the interim...we live. He LIVES. That's something worth anything.

There are things worse than death. Not treating this condition & not seeking out all available options is one of them, screw the whatifs & maybes & conjectural or imperical analysis of data. Seeing him in that...state...if we didn't take the meds or the ox or the whatever we experiment with...if there wasn't SOMETHING. That would be worse than knowing maybe his life is shortened someday because of soemthing we tried. At least we tried. At least maybe someone else some day doesn't have this...gets cured. THAT is something. Just a thought...and now...off to the races.

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #16 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 2:51am

Izzy wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 2:26am:
Speaking as someone who watches this happen to the only one who ever got my soul: sometimes quality of life is the choice we have, over quantity. I'm for picking our poisons (utterly catchy phrase coin, btw)...at least in the interim...we live. He LIVES. That's something worth anything.

There are things worse than death. Not treating this condition & not seeking out all available options is one of them, screw the whatifs & maybes & conjectural or imperical analysis of data. Seeing him in that...state...if we didn't take the meds or the ox or the whatever we experiment with...if there wasn't SOMETHING. That would be worse than knowing maybe his life is shortened someday because of soemthing we tried. At least we tried. At least maybe someone else some day doesn't have this...gets cured. THAT is something. Just a thought...and now...off to the races.

Exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't put into words. Thanks.

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Ungweliante
CH.com Veteran

Happiness comes from personal
choice \o/

Helsinki, Finland
Reply #17 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:56am

Izzy wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 2:26am:
There are things worse than death. Not treating this condition & not seeking out all available options is one of them, screw the whatifs & maybes & conjectural or imperical analysis of data.

I have to disagree.

There's a reason to why we suffer from these headaches. We don't still know that reason. It's extremely important that people try to analyse the issue and find out the reason. Imperical analysis of data is a big point in seeking out all the available options. I still get very surprised by some who, for example, come here and continue using meds with very bad adverse side-effects given their current state of health. One such example would be triptans and Verapamil after heart-attacks. Such occasions make me worry that the meds will kill the person involved before long, which I think is a very high price to pay for a small beneficial effect that the meds involved might have. And often it seems that the meds can make the quality of life much worse, with the psychological and physical side-effects like excessive tiredness, cognitive slowing, hair loss, feeling doped-up, having very bad mood changes, aggression, and so on and so on.

I can understand that your husband is in pain and that it's very hard to watch. I don't mean any disrespect with my post nor do I mean this as a personal attack against the you or anyone else. I can also understand that we are willing to try out nearly anything to make the pain go away. I know I did and I still haven't exhausted all of my options.

I personally see all of you as my family. It's a big word, but true for a lot of us. This family has helped me and a lot of other folks SO very much and I'm extremely thankful for that.

Being so, being personally attacked by that family is very hard for a lot of people. First they find the only people who understand them and then they get slapped into the face, figuratively speaking. It feels like betrayal and certainly doesn't serve any positive purpose. It will only make the life even more difficult for some of us, which don't have the psychological strength to fight the neuralgia and the family.

Some of us and the people who come here can be in a lot of pain. That sometimes makes us very blunt, irritated and short of nerves. Sometimes in the midst of all this it can be difficult to think clearly. I hope that a lot of people would keep this in mind before writing angry or condescending retorts, what I sometimes see here.

My best regards and pain-free wishes to all of you,
Rosa

IP Logged

shelticon2
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Greensboro NC
Reply #18 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 7:39am

Quote:
Quote:
18 Days since joining

Quote:
Unfortunately,  there are those on this message board who subscribe to one point of view and ridicule those who don't. I say this not to attack but to inform.

I think you are incorrect

I dont know how you can judge anyone being around as long as you have.

Quote:

By whom?

Quote:
My guess? So that idiots can't get ahold of it(being highly flammable), or you have to be taught how to use it so people don't go blowing themselves up.

I dont need a perscription, I huff welders 02. You have a thing against 02 dontcha

Quote:
nd not insist that there is one and only one treatment. As some on this board do. ( yes, I speak of some of the O2 pushers out there)

Quote:
What I am trying to do is get rid of the shadows and the few hits that I still have.( with meds of some kind). Then work my way off of the meds. Painfree, Drug free, and no O2 tank to haul around with me.
 Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against O2. As a matter of fact I breathe it everyday. ( Except I mix mine with a few other inert gasses and call it air) I admit that back in the bad ol' days of Dec '07 I'm sure that I could have used some.... But I had none.

You got something against 02 and want to sway others away from it.

I think you have a problem there you are incorrect again.
Quote:
Please forgive my ignorance....

OK
Quote:
I know that I am new to this.

I will agree with that.
Quote:
My post was to inquire if anyone had experience with Ritalin. You obviously haven't... so shut the F*** up...

Way to win friends and influence people.
Your a real peach.

You cant reasonably expect everyone that reads your posts will agree with you.

You may want to work on your communication skills.
all the best
thebb

thebb,

I respect you opinion, and am glad to live in a country where we all can openly have different opinions.

Just to set the record strait. The quote

Quote:

is not mine.... It belongs to Pixie-elf.

Studies show that At LEAST 70% of CH sufferers are helped by the use of O2.

PFDs to All

Jim

Cage the Beast

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #19 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:49am

When I read this article I'm left with more questions than caution.  The author states:
Quote:
All this activity awakened the hypothalamus, which regulates heart rate and hormonal outflow. Activation of the hypothalamus triggered a cascade of harmful reactions and released chemicals that can injure the brain and heart over time.

Without specifying what those harmful effects are or how they are harmful.  I realize that this is a dumbing down of the info for public consumption.  Maybe someone can dig up the technical details and distill them for us laymen  Undecided 

The context of the study is resuscitation of patients that have suffered a heart attack or other malady which has stopped their breathing function.  This creates a dire need for Oxygen to reach the heart and brain quickly.  Anything that impedes this process would be deemed 'harmful'. 

In the context of cluster headache, this work tells me more than I knew about how Oxygen aborts a cluster headache attack.  I believe that the fact that O2 Therapy has such a profound effect on the Hypothalamus is significant.  This flood of 'harmful' chemicals is only 'harmful' when the patient is already Oxygen deprived. 

A cluster head having an attack is not in an oxygen deprived state.  For us, the effect is pain relief.  Remember, the current research points to a malfunction of the Hypothalamus as the causes of our pain in the first place.  Who is to say in our case, this action doesn’t reset the Hypothalamus to a more normal functional state.  I’ll leave that determination to the researchers.  This is just my speculation and my hope.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Reply #20 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:52am

In most cases breathing of 21% oxygen (ambient air) causes death in 80 years  Huh
Just an oxygen user.

WWW itotka  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #21 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 5:54pm

Perhaps we should disregard and attack this report, too. Everyone knows we have been using Verapamil for years and it works!
===============================

Source: American Academy of Neurology
Date: August 13, 2007
More on: Headache Research, Headaches, Pharmacology, Heart Disease, Diseases and Conditions, Vioxx

Drug For Cluster Headaches May Cause Heart Problems
Science Daily — A drug increasingly used to prevent cluster headaches can cause heart problems, according to a study published in the August 14, 2007, issue of Neurology®, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology. Those taking the drug verapamil for cluster headaches should be closely monitored with frequent electrocardiograms (EKGs) for potential development of irregular heartbeats.

Cluster headache is a rare, severe form of headache that is more common in men. The attacks usually occur in cyclical patterns, with frequent attacks over weeks or months generally followed by a period of remission when the headaches stop.

"The benefit of taking verapamil to alleviate the devastating pain of cluster headaches has to be balanced against the risk of causing a heart abnormality that could progress into a more serious problem," said study author Peter Goadsby, MD, PhD, DSc, of the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in Queen Square, London, UK, and the University of California, San Francisco and a member of the American Academy of Neurology.

The study involved 108 people with an average age of 44. The participants started taking verapamil and then had an EKG and an increase in the dosage of the drug every two weeks until the headaches were stopped or they started having side effects.

A total of 21 patients, or 19 percent, had problems with the electrical activity of the heart, or irregular heartbeats, while taking the drug. Most of the cases were not considered serious; however, one person required a permanent pacemaker due to the problem. A total of 37 percent of the participants had slower than normal heart rates while on the drug, but the condition was severe enough to warrant stopping the use of the drug in only four cases.

Goadsby noted that 217 people taking the drug were initially supposed to take part in the study, but 42 percent of them did not have the EKGs done to monitor their heart activity. "Many of them said either they or their local services were reluctant to undertake such frequent tests, or they were not aware of the need for the heart monitoring," he said. "Since this drug is relatively new for use in cluster headaches, it's possible that some health care providers are not aware of the problems that can come with its use."

Note: This story has been adapted from a news release issued by American Academy of Neurology.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:57pm

Quote:
...(Yeah John by accident you are occasionally eloquent)..

John is always eloguent as are you Joe.   Wink

Shelticon, you have stumbled upon a forum here that has been in operation for 10 years now.  Those of us who have been here a long long time have heard everything to do with cluster headaches.   We have researched, done all the work and put forth the most up to date information there is in the scientific world out here as well as OUCH for all ch'ers to read.  (LINKS TO THE LEFT)   please go to the OUCH website.

No one here,  that I am aware of means to do anything except help and support all those who are new.  That would be YOU.   However....

when 100% 02 at 15 to 25 lpm has helped at least 70% of us and is so mild compared to the costs and side-effects of Imitrex and other powerful drugs that we use.....your post could be and is construed as heresy or one of those, WTF is he talking about.  Imitrex can give ya a heart attack,  kind of things.

Jest saying..... Undecided

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

shelticon2
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Greensboro NC
Reply #23 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:46am

Linda_Howell wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:57pm:
Shelticon, you have stumbled upon a forum here that has been in operation for 10 years now.  Those of us who have been here a long long time have heard everything to do with cluster headaches.   We have researched, done all the work and put forth the most up to date information there is in the scientific world out here as well as OUCH for all ch'ers to read.  (LINKS TO THE LEFT)   please go to the OUCH website.

No one here,  that I am aware of means to do anything except help and support all those who are new.  That would be YOU.   However....

when 100% 02 at 15 to 25 lpm has helped at least 70% of us and is so mild compared to the costs and side-effects of Imitrex and other powerful drugs that we use.....your post could be and is construed as heresy or one of those, WTF is he talking about.  Imitrex can give ya a heart attack,  kind of things.

Jest saying..... Undecided

Yes, you are correct. I am new to this forum.

I think most would agree that it would be impractical for me to read though 10 years of posts.

When I came across this article, and hadn't remembered reading anything about it on this forum , I thought I'd post ref. to it. (notice that I did apologize if it was a repeat post) I felt that if I hadn't heard about it then there may be others who hadn't heard about it. I also didn't post it as fact. I posted it as a point of interest for the well informed, intelligent  people on this forum, to help them make their  own decisions.

'Cause when it comes down to it, we each are responsible for making our own decisions.

From a newcommers point of view to see a post ridiculed, that was simply an attempt to share information,  is quite distasteful.

As far as the other meds, you are correct there as well. I would NEVER suggest, recommend, incourage or demand that anyone come off of O2 for any reason. And definately would not in favor of any med.

I have on mulitple occasions said that Verap. has saved my life. It did concern me though that I had to have an EKG every time my doseage was modified. I got off of Verap., and all the other meds that the docs had me on, as soon as I could.

I am a firm believer of free information exchange. I will continue to research and if I find some information, that I think others like me might be interested in,  I will post it. If you disagree with my post.... That's fine....No one will be offended if you read it and either ignore it or post a respectful response. The whole purpose of information exchange is for one person to post information or a point of view and another to either support or contradict in a constructive fashion.

PFDs to All

Jim

Cage the Beast

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #24 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:18am

jim thanks for posting about o2. keep in mind that when you post stuff that your throwing it into a think tank were many of us have literally spent every hour  obsessively and carefully  building a strategy. after 3 or 4 days of not getting any sleep some of us get a little testy.

i personally have have great success with o2.   

best wishes
                                                                                   johnny

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:20am by -johnny- »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!