Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The gloves are off! (Read 863 times)
MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
The gloves are off!
Oct 16th, 2008 at 5:14am

What a last coupple of days and nights is has been. The beast has started to fight dirty, last evening I got hit every other hour from 5 o'clock, and it continued into the night and this morning. No less than 10 times! Every f*** hour during the night! It must be close to the end of the cycle now, I'll be glad when it's over. Think I will sleep for a week and then have a big ass party;-)

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Re: The gloves are off!
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 5:26am

I'm sorry that you've had so many hits, but I hope that it's gone very soon - and will be followed by a long remission!

PF wishes,
Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:33am

Yow!   Thats one crappy night.

Maybe that was the beast's last hurrah.

I know I keep saying " the last one was the last one"

sooner or later that will be true

Hang in there
                                        JPC

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:54pm

I'm with JP! I always believe THIS ONE will be the last one and the cycle will end! Pain free wishes and soon my friend.

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 3:47am

Turned out it wasn't, yesterday was the worst ever. Stupid me went to the shoppingmall with spouse and daughter (two years old). I guess you know how kids can be when they are little tired after kindergarten and then is presented with Toys r us? It was f*** mayhem. Had to run after her all over the place and it stressed me out. She is turning two tomorrow so we really had to get her some presents and some other stuff; winterboots and some clothes as well. And we also had to do some groceryshopping. Well anyway, after two hours at the mall, and 30 minutes chasing her around toys r us, the beast surfaced.

I can tell you that it was perhaps the most painfull ordeal I have ever experienced going on 8 yrs with CH. The missus was browsing through toys and I started to shadow real badly, after about 5 minutes I told her: I need to get out of here right now! I picked up my daughter and almost ran for the parkinglot at the other end of the building. Almost killed some salesperson asking if I wanted to join their gym, if he hadn't moved I would have strangled him, poor bastard. Finally fought our way through all the ppl and got to the car, where I put my daughter in the baby seat and started moaning and pacing and hitting the walls.

I have to put in that my spouse was left behind with the shoppingcart full of stuff and she was about 10 mins behind us. I had to wait for her to go back down and buy groceries and I was doing push ups like a madman in the parkinglot, I must have looked like a lunatic hehe. Anyway we finally got back home and the hit ended two hours later, probably the longest k10 I have ever had. Thought I was going to pass out. Finished about 10 in the evening.

I thought that would be the end of it and that I would be able to get a good nights rest but nooooo sir. woke at 1:30, 3:30, 5, and finally 6:30.

Today I am totally bonkers, even my scalp hurts. No more shoppingmalls until the cycle breaks, need to be in a place where I can abort doing pushups, they don't help at all when the HA is going full blast. The worst part was not being able to tend to my daughter as she was sitting in the car seat and wondering what I was doing outside the car. Think she got alittle scare. And when we were driving home she said daddy auau, so she definetly understood that I was in pain:-(

What a f*** week it has been.

Anyway have a good weekend you all:-)

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #5 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 4:17am

That sucks man!!!!

its 4am here and I'm up with my second of the evening.  I'm in a every other night pattern it seems.

from what you have said I think we are both about at the end of this cycle.

I see you are online now, so for the next 10min lets do a long distance melding of the minds and concentrate on chasing this mother out of here.  Couldn't hurt

JPC

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!