Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Send Topic Print
crap, crap, crap and crap (Read 46874 times)
Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Re: crap, crap, crap and crap
Reply #75 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 4:05pm

I know that area well Don.  Used to have a place near Irons.

Good luck hunting.

JPC

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #76 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 4:43pm

Did some steelhead fishing in the past out that way.  Big buggers.   Got a place north of Harrison on Long Lake.

IP Logged

Sophia
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #77 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 12:30pm

I just want everyone to know there is CRAP going on in Denmark. Has been for at least 6 months with no break and I am running out of hope. Nothing seems to work.... crap crap crap crap crap! If this keeps up until January I am sticking my head in the ocean and see if I can scare the stupid crappy thing away! The doc put me off sick for 6 weeks. Does anyone else want to talk about it if they have this problem? I feel so alone!!!! Crap Crap and more Crap. Frustrated Crap. Fed up Crap. Tired of it Crap. It makes my head feel on fire Crap. I dont want to eat anymore and all I want to do is sleep and be depressed Crap. GRRRRR Crap. Sophia Cry

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #78 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 12:53pm

Well, crap Sophia.  Sounds like you have some real major crap going on.  There's always hope and your in the right place to get it.  Come here and vent away, it's like therapy.  You have to keep eating to keep up your strength to fight the beast. 

I'll say a couple for ya....crap, crap and crap.  I'm sending some positive vibes your way  Kiss

Big Hugs Smiley

Jen

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #79 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 3:45pm

That's a bunch of crap Sophia.  What are you doing about it?

I hope you find something that works.

Here's a BIG UNCRAP on ya

JPC

IP Logged

Squirrel
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Wisconsin
Reply #80 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 3:55pm

Hey Sophia,

I can understand your crappy disposition at this point.  CH is a shitty thing to have to deal with (I don't swear often, but to make a point the word SHIT fits).  You'll get through this, really you will.  Don't stop eating - I've seen the results of that.  You think you can't handle this now - try to handle it when your body doesn't have the nutrition it needs.  Vent away - this is the place to do it.  Most everybody here has been in your shoes (or can at least relate).  If you want to share what your trial and errors have been, you'll probably get some good advise.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #81 - Nov 18th, 2008 at 10:56pm

Well I survived the trip, but like others here the crap did continue. had one good day and one bad day on & off, kept the crappy beast under control though. The only shot I fired was at a target and I hit the bullseye. I saw a few but didn't shoot. Two guys in my group got one.

We had great fun watching them out the kitchen window after dark, munching the achorns out there. Also got around 9 inches of snow that gave me a chance to put my truck in 4 wheel drive. (really didn't need it.) Got to be the designated driver and that wasn't much fun. the highlite of the night was this band playing a song that said, " It's hard to say I love you, when you're sitting on my face." I laughed hard.

Sophia, understand you are having crap in Denmark. This is not good. We want to help if we can, like the others have said please tell us what you are taking to get through this crappy time.                         Best,   Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #82 - Nov 18th, 2008 at 11:05pm

Carl, Irons is very close to where we were, I saw the sign for it. Not far from Dublin is it?

Kevin, I've been up to Long Lake. A friends Father (now passed) had a cabin there, it's been awhile so I'll have to call him to find out the location. Small world or state.

Best PF days, Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Rina
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #83 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 2:00am

Hey guys. Sorry to hear that you are having such a crap time. I have made some discoveries that really helped me a lot. I have had about a week of no hits since I have been taking Melatonin before going to bed. I still get bad shadows a couple of times during the day. I made a point of looking for the possible triggers. We know that strong smells are triggers, but I overlooked suttle smells. Furniture polish is my worst trigger. Any form of aerosol sprays are bad. I have found that I always get a bad shadow as soon as I walk into a supermarket where the smells and dust around washing powder and cleaning material and especially air conditioning. I even suspect soya sauce and tabasco sauce. These products are manufactured from a brewing/distlling processes, similar to some liquors. It could be coincidence, but there could be something there.
Hope some of this helps.

Rina

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #84 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 12:07pm

Don,
     Couldn't bag one eh?  I may go up to Fife Lake Thanksgiving weekend.  If I'm lucky I'll pass some meat your way.  I did the designated driver thing salmon fishing.  Know what you mean, not fun carting a bunch of drunks around.  By the way, there are two bars in Irons.

I had a totally uncrap night last night, wishing the same to all of you.

It's time for another big
UNCRAP
on ya'll

JPC

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 1:28pm

Thanks Carl, but I have about 4 days worth of crap here...cCRAAAAPPPPP.  Onward, fish-on.
the bb

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #86 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 5:54pm

Welcome home Don.  Sorry that the crap followed ya.  Little demon seems to follow where ever you go.  I was really hoping you'd get a big buck and have some awesome pictures for us.

bbz - I'm sorry that you're having such a crappy time of it. 

JPC - good for you having an uncrap night.

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #87 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 11:05pm

Thanks Jen

might just be time for a tinfoil hat and wooden shoes.

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #88 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 8:25am

Don't try the wooden shoes, they don't work. 

Well, maybe they will work for you.  I still have a pair from when I was in high school and was a dutch dancer  Grin Grin Grin

Phil's been having a pretty crappy time.  I know he hasn't slept much in the past few days again.  I don't know about last night.  I got home from work and don't want to peak in the bedroom and wake him if he's sleeping.

Hoping has everyone has a great big uncrappy day!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 4:14pm

Just Plain Carl wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 at 11:05pm:
might just be time for a tinfoil hat and wooden shoes.

Im trying the tinfoil hat tonite keep your fingers crossed I'll let you know how it works Grin,   as for the wooden shoes you are the one that told me to stop wearing them I say give um a try they can't hurt unless you like to pace Cool.
   Hang in there guys and gals,    Phil Cool

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Reply #90 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 4:53pm

This post has become a really good and helpful post its like a venting post and the word crap seems to be the venting word of the time i like it

Sorry some you guys are in hell atm makes me feel a little guilty being pain free for now anyhow where getting really close to christmas my worst cycle of the year .

Pain Free wishes to you all this crap we live with is just well crap dont let it win guys

Brian

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #91 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 9:04pm

Brian,  don't ever feel guilty about being in the uncrap zone.  We all wish that for everybody.
                            Uncrap On Ya
                                  JPC

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #92 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 10:01pm

Just Plain Carl wrote on Nov 20th, 2008 at 9:04pm:
Brian,  don't ever feel guilty about being in the uncrap zone.  We all wish that for everybody.
                            Uncrap On Ya
                                  JPC

Ditto  Wink

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #93 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 12:45am

CRAP

The piece of crap just won't die

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 1:37am

What flow rate are you running on the oxygen Carl? I huff at 40 till it settles down and drop to 25 till I’m feeling good. Then I stay on it at 10-15 for another 5 min.

Edit to add; I just realized that I didn’t get hit at all today! First day in 2 months I had a break. Knock on wood!

Roland. Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2008 at 1:46am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #95 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 2:35am

Quote:
CRAP is right Im on my 160th week or there about I've got no advise just hang in there it will pass, I hope it passes sooner than later.
Wishing you pf days and nights,   Phil Cool

Ha Ha Ha, I got you beat at 260 weeks Smiley

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #96 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 9:07am

Quote:
Quote:
CRAP is right Im on my 160th week or there about I've got no advise just hang in there it will pass, I hope it passes sooner than later.
Wishing you pf days and nights,   Phil Cool

Ha Ha Ha, I got you beat at 260 weeks Smiley

Hang in there Rolo,  stupid demon bastard has to go away some time.

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #97 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 10:14am

What flow rate are you running on the oxygen Carl?
15 is the max on my regulator.  seems to do the trick all right.  I still need another mask.  It's been another adventure with Lifegas.

I can only hope I won't catch up with you guys.  I'm on 15 weeks and hoping it's done.  should be, from past experience.  Sure wish there was some way to bust that up for ya.
     How about a
DOUBLE SECRET TRIPLE UNCRAP
on ya.

Hang in there
                                         JPC

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #98 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 11:17am

Settled in to 3 craps a day now. sum-bitch
I have had it worse. Crap Crap Crap,  those are for tonight.
Kickin demon ass. YA!! Wink
the bb
260 weeks Rolo, you need a break. Uncrap on ya.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #99 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 6:12pm

I'm still in the crap zone too. Night before last I was woke up 10 times to abort the crappy beast, the 02 did the job each time. I guess I can call that 10 un-craps. I did get some sleep last night after my big med that I avoid using every night so I just keep waiting for the cycle to end. Un-crap to the crap.

I really am hoping for an early Christmas present cause that's about as early as my cycle could end, but I'm prepared for whatever. I'll walk the walk & talk the talk until it's done.

Carl, I had a little delay with Lifegas on my 1st order with them. They got behind on the 3 liter bags in my case.

The best un-crap night to all,  Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!