Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Send Topic Print
crap, crap, crap and crap (Read 46980 times)
Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: crap, crap, crap and crap
Reply #150 - Dec 6th, 2008 at 4:52pm

Gee I need to get a yolk adapter… I have three E’s to empty and the yolk regulator only goes to 15 LPM… That’s like tiring to drive my truck to Chicago on 10 gallons!! Rolo… Cheesy

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #151 - Dec 8th, 2008 at 10:59pm

Hi guys  Smiley

I hope that everyone is doing well, if not here's some smoochies for ya  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Phil's hanging in there.  He's not getting much sleep, which isn't anything new.  I thought for a minute there last night that he was maybe going to get a good nights sleep.  We went to bed and within 5 minutes he was snoring right in my ear  Cheesy  Well, of course, that didn't last but maybe 3 hours.

I'm going to call the U of M tomorrow to see if we can get his appointment moved up.  He needs (and I need for him) some relief.

PF wishes to all of the sufferers here in Clusterville.

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #152 - Dec 9th, 2008 at 8:29am

Hi Jen,

I sure hope you can get that UofM appointment moved up.

I'm still doin fine.  Wishin that on all the rest of you guys.

UNCRAP on Ya

JPC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #153 - Dec 10th, 2008 at 8:16pm

O2-Apria update,

I was on the phone for another hour today playing ping pong between Apria and Cigna… We finally had a conference call to get it right I hope. Dam picky these O2 suppliers are, that’s why I have resisted the switch so long. With the NP on the phone I requested a new NR mask W/mouth tube, 5 M’s, 2E’s, M stand, and 15 maybe 25 LPM yolk reg.

Now, I’ll have to see what I actually get… Roll Eyes

Hello all, Phil, Don, Carl, and of course Jen!  Cheesy

Roland.  Smiley

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #154 - Dec 10th, 2008 at 11:51pm

Showing signs of improvement here. Haven't had to take a shot in 5 days now, and the wake ups are getting farther apart. Not over yet though, but we'll take it as it comes. Been sleeping too much, catching up.

Jen & Phil, got the fingers crossed, I know if you ask to be put on the cancellation list and that the appt is for CH it will be speeded up, so my daughter says. Let me know once you've called too.

Roland, I hope you get what you've asked for from Apria. I'm not sure if they have it all, I know they have the O2. Good Luck!

Carl, I'm getting there. Soon my man. Best, Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #155 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 8:09am

A great big huge crap!!!!

Phil had such a rotten day yesterday.  Oh, how I wish I could just kiss it and make it better  Cry  When I was driving to work last night I had tears in my eyes the whole way.  Why oh why can't he just catch a break even for a day?

I called the U of M.  The person I talked to was kind of an idiot.  She didn't seem to understand what I was asking.  I'm going to try to call again tomorrow.  I'm just so tired today and I have a feeling when I finally make it to bed that I will crash and burn.

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #156 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 8:17am

I am so sorry to hear that Jen! A ginormus hug for ya and a man hug for Phil.

I wonder if he can get the GP to get him rolling on some lithium. This dam CH can tear you down like Katrina going through a shanty town.

Best to you and Phil!!! Roland. Smiley

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #157 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 12:41pm

Big Ole Crap Jen,

I sure wish Phil could get some relief soon.

You would think UofM would put someone in mega pain at the top of their list.

Keep holdin Phil's hand or whatever you need to hold

UNCRAP On Ya
                                                              JPC

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #158 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 1:27pm

Here's a big ole crap for Phil. One for me. Not quit so big.
I need an overhaul.
all the best to the crappers and uncrappers
the bb

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #159 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 5:46pm

UNCRAP on you too bb
         JPC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #160 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:16pm

JFC- This Apria guy is a moron!!! The office was supposed to call me before they sent someone out. He comes at 9 pm with no warning, aint got a pen, and wants me to help him carry it all in! They sent out 5 tank stands, one for each M tank, and I did not get the 25 LPM yolk reg… The masks are cheep and no mouth tube (I'm sending that crap back). Then he makes a remark that I took to mean “I hope your mom needed this tonight” he went out of his way to deliver it tonight.

PO’ed – Roland. Angry
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:51pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #161 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 7:21pm

What a butt munch!!!!!  Sounds like somebody needed an attitude adjustment  Grin

So, I really pissed right now.  You know how I called to see if Phil's appt could get moved up?  We got a letter in the mail today saying that his appt has be changed to April 7.  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley  I'm so going to call every fricken day until that appt gets moved up. 

Hoping everyone is having an uncraptastic day  Kiss

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #162 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 11:08pm

That's some shit news Jen.  What's with those dumb asses?
Maybe if we all started calling they might get the message.  Just a thought.
Any way to get Phil's GP to help?
Bunch of CRAP!!!!!

Rolo, that's quite an adventure with your oxygen.  I guess we all have some morons to deal with.
Have you got some other masks to use?

Crap on UofM         Crap on Apria

Uncrap On Ya
                                                  JPC

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #163 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 11:23pm

Yep, JPC that is some real shit.  It just makes me sick to my stomach  Smiley   I'm going to call on Monday and plead his case again.  I'm not going to stop until we get him in there sooner.

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #164 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 11:30pm

Yea Carl, I have an original cluster mask with mouth tube and because Apria wasnt supposed to come untill I called I have 7 full M's and 6 tank stands... What a load of $hit.....

LYG, Rolo. Grin

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #165 - Dec 13th, 2008 at 1:23am

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear the delay on the appt. Liz told me this Doctor is overloaded. He's young and good looking, (his picture is on U of M Neurology site) thus every young lady with headaches wants to see him.

I think if you request to see Dr. Cheng, the guy I saw, who actually has a higher education (PHD), Phil can get in quicker. I can call myself too, cause Dr. Cheng told me if I had any problems to call the office and he would call me back. This is the Doc that took my blood pressure himself.

If Phil wants to stay with Dr. Cooper you may have to tell them he is getting phsycotic or something like that, or forgive me the 's' word.

I really thought my daughter could speed things up, but I guess I was wrong, and for that I apologize, but we'll do what we can do., Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #166 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 12:47am

No apologies necessary Don.  We really appreciate all that you guys have done for us.  Thank you for that from the bottom of my heart.  This is what this place is all about, family helping family.  You know if there's ever anything we can do for you, we're a phone call away.  I'm going to call on Monday and see what I can get done. 

So the doc is young and good looking, huh?  Hell maybe I want to see him, LOL!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #167 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 9:01pm

Horrible night I had, got maybe 3 hours sleep. Long hits, intractable with O2 every two hours from 1 am to 1 pm. My left eye feels like it’s been rubbing on a dam cheese grater. I had shadows all day @ K4 with 7 pm start up again tonight. If I get one more hit I going for the DHE. Arrgggggggggg… Ok, enough whining… I love this thread! I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know what’s up Phil, hang in there… LYG, Roland.

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #168 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 9:25pm

Rolo I'm so sorry that you're having such a bad day Cry Cry Cry

Must be something in the air, because Phil had a real crap day today too.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #169 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 9:34pm

Give er hell Rolo!!!!! and that ain't no crap. This is some crap we have.
all the best
the bb

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #170 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:20pm

Roland, sorry to hear the beast knocking on your door. Kick his butt. I woke up to the stomach bug today and have been crapped out by that all day, a few shadows. Just yucky..

Hope you beat the beast down,  Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #171 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 5:03pm

Way too much CRAP going on here.
Need some relief for all of you

bb, are you chronic also?

Hey Rolo, got any extra M tank stands?  Wink 
that no sleep crap really wears on ya.   Beat that mutha down and get some zzzz's

UNCRAP on Ya
                                           JPC

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #172 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 5:58pm

Hi guys been awhile figured I'd say Hi,  and its all a bunch of crap Grin.
You guys hang in there and thanks for the calls Rolo.
   Phil Cool

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #173 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 12:46am

Been missing you Phil. We got to get you feeling better brother. Keep up the good fight, you're in our hearts.    , Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

DeStijl
CH.com Veteran

Lubbock, TX
Reply #174 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 2:18am

ZOMG!!1! Craptacular day today.

Hard, stressful work day. Relax and Bam hit k-7. Father-in-law in hospital very touch and go. Hit again. Wife at hospital with her Mom. Kiddo sleeping soundly unawares. Puppy chewing everything in sight. Hit again. Find out Father is in hospital with CAD related issues and blockage. Hit again while on phone with my Mom.

No way I'll be able to work in the morning. Father-in-law's second surgery in 6 hours is starting now. Wife went back to hospital @ 1am. I sit here waiting for the next hit. BTW I am 1 month and 14 days away from being my first year as chronic. I really hate crap!

Carl, I have had no prob's with Apria. I was their first CH customer here in west Texas. They were more than willing to get me anything I needed. Doesn't hurt that I am only 4 blocks from their building.

Crappy crap,
Eric
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2008 at 2:19am by DeStijl »  
https://www.facebook.com/eric.mcgaha  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!