Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print
crap, crap, crap and crap (Read 46976 times)
Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: crap, crap, crap and crap
Reply #125 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 12:35am

Good point Don, I’ll have to check the paper print that comes in the box. There may be something there if you can find it in all that scientific jargon and tiny print. No warning from wall greens about it on my box. Add; there is a triptan warning. Magnesium didn’t seem to help so I quit that some yrs ago.

Thx, Rolo.. Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2008 at 12:45am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #126 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 2:54pm

Rolo, This is not in the Rx info. The calcium, mag, zinc, supliment info says "do not take within 2 hours of medications as it may affect the absorbtion." The problem I had may be specific to me, I'm not sure. I was getting a mega dose of magnesium.

What we go through to fight this thing. I was taking the C,M,Z, to balance my PH and then my Neuro suggested the Milk of magnesia for the poop trouble and woops we have another problem. Now I'm afraid of both for good reason.

I'll figure out something or fight with O2 and the tools I have.             Best, Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 3:53pm

So I spent an hour calling Allina, Apria, and my nero. I have it all set up except for Allina wanting a stop order from the doc. I don’t understand why they need that when I am just switching suppliers? I guess I’ll have to call the neuro again to get them what they want so they can come pick up their equipment. I certainly don’t want to be charged extra rental fees for the yolk regulator and tank stand. Why can’t this be easier to do?

Rolo… Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #128 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 4:03pm

So I spent an hour calling Allina, Apria, and my nero

What a pain in the ass.  I was gonna switch oxygen suppliers and didn't just for that reason.

I never did get my mask from Lifegas.  They had to have a fax with my signature on it.  Tried 3 times and gave up.  Hopefully I will never need it.

This is hard enough to deal handle without that kind of crap.

Uncrap On Ya
                                               JPC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 1:27am

Good to hear you had an uncrap night Don! Rolo.. Cool

Dam Don, your post dissapeared? Well uncrap ya anyway! Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2008 at 1:29am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #130 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 5:39pm

Yeah Rolo, I got a little dopy so I deleted that one. I had another night of only one wake up and I'm still in shock about it. No shot just plain old sleep, I may be on the down side of my cycle finally. Still a way to go.

Carl, I ran into the same with Lifegas and they didn't let me know. If you have cable like me, I didn't use the email from the scanner and this was the problem. The scanner was cutting my name off. I had to experiment and send the document to myself until I got it right. Sucks.

The mask is great and comes with the mouthpiece that Rolo uses. I'd still get one. I did end up letting managment there know I was not happy. They could use some customer service.                    Best, Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 5:50pm

Yea Don, I posted and thought I was writing to myself after I posted! They (Allina) have to have it from the original doc so another call or two? Pf’s, got to run.. Roland.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2008 at 5:50pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #132 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 8:36pm

Don,
  Much to my surprise, I recieved my mask from Lifegas today.  They still shipped it next day air.  Oh well, at least I have it.  Hope I never need it again.  Glad to hear you are doing much better.  Let me know when you are ready for the beer test.

Rollo,
   Hang in there man.  We got to UNCRAP this chronic thing for you and Phil.  Doin my voodoo thing for ya.

UNCRAP on all of ya
                                                                   JPC

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #133 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 9:17pm

Carl, I guess stranger things have happened. That mask will give you much faster abort times, next time you do need it. I'm sure you'll be glad you got it, I know I am. Give me a while longer on the beer test, my cycle comes down slowly so I have some time yet.

Roland, my apolgy for ripping that post out from under you, I thought I deleted it before anyone saw it. I just wasn't awake enough to be sure of what I was saying, so I took it down and went to sleep. Probably wasn't anything worth it, I'm not sure.                    Best, Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #134 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 8:58am

Hi guys  Smiley

JPC - I'm glad to hear that you're still doing great, I'm so happy for you!!!  And you're right we need to uncrap this chronic business for Phil and Rolo.

Don - sounds like things are looking up for you, YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!  I'm so glad that your finally getting some sleep.  I wish that Phil was  Cry

Rolo - keep hanging tough, we all got your back

Phil - well you already know how I feel about you since I'm married to ya  Kiss

Great big huge uncrap!!!!!!

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #135 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:00am

I forgot to tell you guys that Phil finally has an appointment set up at the U of M.  It's March 9th.  I wish it was sooner, but at least we have something set up.

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:12am

flipperlips wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:00am:
I forgot to tell you guys that Phil finally has an appointment set up at the U of M.  It's March 9th.  I wish it was sooner, but at least we have something set up.

WTF Jen? Why soo far out? See if you can get him on the cancel list! Phil just may get lucky and get in quick. I have done it a few times and made it in less than a month..Rolo. Angry

Kiss
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:16am by N/A »  

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #137 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:23am

Good advice.  Why didn't I think about that?  Geez, I'm an airhead sometimes  Cheesy

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #138 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:45am

Thanks for thinkin of me guys and that Flipper chick too Kiss.  March is a ways away but I have seen so many doctors that it makes me sick I usually end up pissed off and depressed after my doctors appointments anyway,  but I will be trying to get on there cancellation list.
  Don as of now its March 9 so you think your up for meeting for lunch?
Carl if you could make it that would be great,  Rolo well you are welcome to join but it would be a long drive to meet for lunch.
  Well guys Im glad to hear things are uncrappin for you,  and Rolo hang in there buddy.
   Im off to my GP now,    Phil Cool

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:55am

Yea Phil, I upped my lith to 600 the last few days after the DHE breakdown. I have been pretty good the last few days other than a stubborn one last night that took 30 min on O2 but only hit K6. It's funny when you are thankful for just a K6?? Wink

LYG… Rolo. Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:58am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #140 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:38am

Yep,  got March 9th marked on my calendar.
Let me know if you get in earlier.
               JPC

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #141 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:39pm

Quote:
Yea Phil, I upped my lith to 600 the last few days after the DHE breakdown. I have been pretty good the last few days other than a stubborn one last night that took 30 min on O2 but only hit K6. It's funny when you are thankful for just a K6?? Wink

LYG… Rolo. Smiley

Just got back from my GP,  he didn't change anything witch I didn't think he would.  I am kinda trying to detox off some of my meds so I didn't want to start any thing else right now.  I havn't used any abortives except energy drinks in three + weeks,  it was tough the first few days but after that its been ok,  most hits dont get above a k6 and only are lasting 45min-1 hour.   I was taking 6+ Imi injections a day and WOW I was on the fast track to a stroke Shocked my eyes were about to pop out of my skull and I went 48 hours with a half hour of sleep thats when I decided to just take the pain for awhile.

Anyway WHoaWHoooo..... Im going to meet the famous JPC.

Hang in there Rolo I am sure I will start Lithium again in March if not sooner.

PFDANs to all!!!!   Phil Cool

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #142 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 5:49pm

Phil, If we get Jen to call and tell them whats going on with you, I'm sure they will up your appt. Also my daughter works at the Hospital and see's Dr. Cooper herself and will email him with your story, if you want.

Losing sleep like that makes me a basket case, I'm bad enough with only 24 hours but 48 and I'm ready for the nut house. I really feel for you brother, very heavy duty crap, besides the pain.

I am ready for lunch anytime, maybe Carl can meet at my place to save him some driving and I'm easy to find from Royal Oak.?

And the crap fight continues,   Don
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2008 at 5:51pm by Skyhawk5 »  

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #143 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Crap on , Crap on. Oh crap. ow,ow,ow crapMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Battle on gents.
the bb

IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #144 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 10:57pm

I am ready for lunch anytime, maybe Carl can meet at my place to save him some driving and I'm easy to find from Royal Oak

No problem.  I can swing by and pick you up.  I don't mind driving.

BB   that's a big ole crap

Uncrap On You All
                                               JPC

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #145 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:07am

I started up again every 2 hours at 1 am last night. Not bad ones mind you, just alarm clock accurate …1-3-5-7-am and 1-3-5-7-9-pm… I am expecting my friend will want to talk again tonight… I’m in this dam 3 day cycle of two day crap, and 1 recovery…

I really hope ya get some sleep Phil, I’m with Don on this, no sleep makes jack a very ornery and unhappy boy!!.... PF’s….Roland.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:20am by N/A »  

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #146 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:45am

Skyhawk5 wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 5:49pm:
Phil, If we get Jen to call and tell them whats going on with you, I'm sure they will up your appt. Also my daughter works at the Hospital and see's Dr. Cooper herself and will email him with your story, if you want.

Losing sleep like that makes me a basket case, I'm bad enough with only 24 hours but 48 and I'm ready for the nut house. I really feel for you brother, very heavy duty crap, besides the pain.

As of right now my appointment is Mar 9 @9:00am with Dr. Cooper and if your daughter could do anything to get me in sooner that would be awesome.  I have an MRI tomorrow @ 11:00 and plan on calling U of M after that.
  Phil Cool

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #147 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 1:54am

Phil, still have Jen call too but I will have Liz send him and email with your story, I think I know enough of it to get the point to him. I'll send you a PM when I find out more.

Uncrap to all you guys. I didn't get much sleep lastnight, the beast kept knocking every hour until I gave him a shot @ 4:30am  so I got maybe 4 hours sleep. Crap. Think I caught that from Roland, or BB, or Phil or JPC started it all, or maybe Flipperlips, nah, not her.

Saw my Neuro today, he thinks my cycle is starting to end. Very Slowly.. Me too.  Uncraping whenever we can..    Good Night to All, Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reply #148 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 9:58am

Sure blame me  Smiley

Sorry to hear that you guys are having a hard time.  I know the sleep thing is a giant crap.

I sure hope you are at the end of this cycle Don.  Sounds like you are

A BIG UNCRAP ON YA'LL
                                               JPC

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #149 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 9:22pm

Yeah Carl, the rotten beast has getting his walking papers, it's just making him leave all the way. It's always slow for me, like trying to get money back from my sister. (over 2 years ha, and now it's X-mas)

I've been doing a little better but still fighting. This morning was a wake up every 2 hours instead of every one. Better. Tonight is take a shot and sleep good night. I will soon just battle it out with the O2 for at least 2 nights straight, as I did have 2 nights with few wake ups. It just takes a little guts I guess.

Phil, We have our fingers crossed, and waiting for Liz's response. Let me know if you get the call. Praying you get some rest, hang in there.

Best to All, Don

Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!