Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
CH and nausea (Read 4656 times)
superhawk2300
CH.com Hall of Famer

New Berlin, WI
Re: CH and nausea
Reply #25 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:00pm

Wow, I was unaware there was this much barfing going on with CH. Sounds like it really sucks, I can't imagine doing that as well as getting hit. I hate barfing almost as much as I hat CH!

Guess I learn somthing new everyday. I feel for you guys.

WWW 1107217852  
IP Logged

JohnM
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1|Cape Town|South_Africa|africa|279|420|
Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:03am

I usually experience vomiting once or twice during a CH cycle at high kips. I feel only slightly better afterwards, but nowhere near pain free.

Moderation in everything; including moderation!

IP Logged

HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Flovilla,GA
Reply #27 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 11:53am

I am with you Bob P don't worry about it now that I use the O2.

Bob yes when I barfed it did relieve the pain. I did the same thing you did.

Fear less, hope more;&&Whine less, breathe more;&&Talk less, say more;&&Hate less, love more;&&And all good things are yours.&&&&Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #28 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:02pm

Jon gets nausea only if it's an 8 or higher. Everyone's diff. though...

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Gemma
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

United Kingdom
Reply #29 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 5:10pm

I tend to feel sickly when I am having shadows, as then I feel groggy in general.  Undecided But when I'm having my CH, whether they are the short, 45 min ones on the right side of my face/eye, or the longer, stronger big bangs on the other side of my head, I don't feel sick.

If I have a Big Bang episode, I find after I've got some sleep and wake up, I feel a bit groggy and don't want to eat for a while, and I always know things are looking up when I was to scoff some food!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!