Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Comments Re: RC seeds (Read 6376 times)
Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: Comments RC seeds
Reply #25 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:09pm

Quote:
Very good point Kevmed! I detox'ed slowly for two weeks before I tried the seeds and they gave me promising results for a month until Mr kickass returned to my chronic CH life. Undecided  All are different when it comes to the beast unfortunately

Rolo.. Wink

This thread won't let you edit! Angry

IP Logged

UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 6:10pm

My RC experience:

-I ordered from Iamshaman, and they will tell you to store them in a cool, dry place and that they lose efficacy after 6-9 months.
-the hallucinogenic drugs (LSA, LSD, and psilocybin) are all classified by the FDA as ANTI-ADDICTIVE.
-On clusterbusters.com, there's a big long list of contra-indicated medications; I suggest printing out the list and bringing to your doctor.  My doc couldn't endorse this method, of course, but she gave me a detox schedule for the meds I was on at the time.
-if you do your homework on clusterbusters.com, there's tons of good info and links; I wish they would clean it up a bit, because you do have to hunt around.  There's at least 2 different "LSA" info pages.  But it's worth it.
It's working for me so far! Smiley
and check this out:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Don't forget to keep a detailed journal!  this is important data for the ongoing research!  Good luck all!  Smiley

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:15pm

Just got 200 seeds today in the mail from Iamshaman.  I plan on doing a trial dose this Sat. night after the kid goes to bed.  I'm currently in remission, but due for a cycle in late Jan. early Feb.
I'm starting with 12-20 seeds crushed in a couple ounces of water for 2 hours.  Then it's time to drink the mixture.  I'm not looking for the high, but if it happens, i'm prepared since I fooled around with shrooms in the past for fun (the college years with Pink Floyd in the background, lol).  If I skip a cycle, i'll be thrilled and will definitely inform you all of my progress and obviously continue my efforts with the rc seeds.  

Wishing you all PFD's!

Peace,
Chad

« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:17pm by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 12:30am

Try a cheep peper mill, works great. Good luck...Rolo Wink

IP Logged

lacuna
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:35am

well this is the first I have heard of these seeds.  the question Ihave is how to digest them?  with a hot cup of tea or with food or just on an empty stomach and deal with the shitty tast for a while?

and curious, although it dont much matter when trying to get rid of chs, but i wonder if the drug can be detected in a drug test..  for those of us who may have required random surprise piss tests..

but Im about to order some of these since im off work for a few months anyway and my cycle is about half way through..

Thanks

IP Logged

MrsT
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Diego, CA
Reply #30 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:50am

lacuna wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:35am:
well this is the first I have heard of these seeds.  the question Ihave is how to digest them?  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  There is much to read there.  You can join their Yahoo board too.

Quote:
but Im about to order some of these since im off work for a few months anyway and my cycle is about half way through..

If you are nearing the end of this cycle, it's often suggested to just let it take its course since you need to "detox" from current meds first plus it can take weeks before you find the right dose to break the cycle.

IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #31 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 3:31pm

lacuna wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:35am:
well this is the first I have heard of these seeds.  the question Ihave is how to digest them?  with a hot cup of tea or with food or just on an empty stomach and deal with the shitty tast for a while?

and curious, although it dont much matter when trying to get rid of chs, but i wonder if the drug can be detected in a drug test..  for those of us who may have required random surprise piss tests..

Thanks

Trusting you have read all the warnings and info at clusterbusters.com. our best source for safety. (Thankyou Pinkfloyd et. al..)

Do not soak in hot liquids. high temperatures may destroy the beneficial LSA and other good stuff.
Its best to injest on an empty stomach, no fatty foods etc.. for best results.

I personally would not hesitate to try them before your out of cycle. Just might stop the whole thing for an earlier exit. Why suffer if you dont have to.
It can be a bit more difficult to stop an onging cycle though it can be done easy enough.

I also wouldnt worry too much about the drug test as most do not test for LSA and even if they do, the medication is pretty well gone in a few days or less from the system.

Of course if testing is a strong concern then you should find out more from your employer and their test site as to what they test for.

MJ

IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #32 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 2:53am

for review

MJ

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!