Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166498 times)
AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #75 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 9:28am

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence in this thread so far to suggest that this form of treatment works for many people and the most exciting part about it all is that, by some accounts at least, it may serve to actually break a cycle.

No mainstream medication or treatment holds out any such claim so this matter must be taken seriously and much, much further.

On the other side of the same coin, as Annette rightly points out, we are currently playing with fire because no-one has any idea about what down-sides there may be.

My greatest interest is to know whether CB works to stop the pain or, hope of hope and bliss beyond paradise, works to stop the cause of the pain. 

I remain annoyed at the tone of many of the posts here but urge everyone to remember that we must consider all options - just as much as we should respect other people's opinions, which may differ from our own.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #76 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 9:37am

AussieBrian wrote on Jun 10th, 2008 at 9:28am:
no-one has any idea about what down-sides there may be.

Very true, Brian. Those of us that choose to report our progress, both to the doctors doing the research, and here in public are the beta testers. We report the good and the bad. Just like I (and many others) did with kudzu, Barry has done with taurine supplements, and even the new treatment of rhodiola.

All we can do is try it and see what happens.

The purpose of this thread was to get those of us for whom it worked to say so.

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

seasonalboomer
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH messes with my isness

Charlotte, NC
Reply #77 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 10:00am

On the other side of the same coin, as Annette rightly points out, we are currently playing with fire because no-one has any idea about what down-sides there may be.

Yes, Brian you're right. On the flip side, with the conventional meds it seems that this information flows through here quite freely. And most of this feedback is anecdotal as well. While the drug companies do publish some of this information, it is made that much clearer by the user stories here on the site.

And, it has also for some of the alternatives too. I remember the Kudzu threads had reported several users had some issues, while most others did not. The information was appreciated and not villified. I've also seen honest feedback from some testers where it has not been as effective as it has for those who have had miraculous results. Just like you see on threads for O2 and conventional meds.

So that's all to say, what a great place this is when it is working naturally. Attempts to push or control agenda's result in the annoyances you refer to.

Scott

Scott

IP Logged

alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus

Why didn't Noah swat those
two mosquitoes?

Cudahy, WI
Reply #78 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 10:18am

To Michael / Wildhaus:

You have my respect - for who you are, and for not doing what you feel is ethically wrong.

Lizzie

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
WWW alienspacebabe alienspacebabe alienspacebabe 574982956 alienspacelizzie MzClusterhead  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #79 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 10:35am

seasonalboomer wrote on Jun 10th, 2008 at 10:00am:

Yes, Brian you're right. On the flip side, with the conventional meds it seems that this information flows through here quite freely. And most of this feedback is anecdotal as well. While the drug companies do publish some of this information, it is made that much clearer by the user stories here on the site.

And, it has also for some of the alternatives too. I remember the Kudzu threads had reported several users had some issues, while most others did not. The information was appreciated and not villified. I've also seen honest feedback from some testers where it has not been as effective as it has for those who have had miraculous results. Just like you see on threads for O2 and conventional meds.

So that's all to say, what a great place this is when it is working naturally. Attempts to push or control agenda's result in the annoyances you refer to.

Scott

I'm sure that few people would disagree that with there are additional factors at play when one is considering the use of hallucinogens, vis a vis things like oxygen and kudzu.  Very good reasons, IMO, to move the conversation beyond anecdote.  If hallucinogenic substances really can do all that has been indicated, then it becomes urgent. 

If clinical trials can demonstrate that these treatments actually are safe and effective, then perhaps some version will eventually be available for physicians to freely prescribe to their patients.  Unless I'm mistaken, that is what most folks would like to see.

As I said before, I note that plans are underway to take the next step--clinical testing.  Excellent.  I await the results with interest.

We can stack anecdotal evidence miles high, but until there is some sort of vindication beyond the testimony of people who've tried hallucinogens and reported success (or the lack of it), nothing changes.  The problems remain, and the questions remain.  We'll still be here, hashing the same issues over and over again. 

It's time--and past time--to move forward.  I'm hopeful that this will occur.

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

icedragon
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 12:36pm

Annette,
Of course, there is no limit to the amount one can post, but now that you metion it...

Discussions are encouraged.  Rambling on and on, off of topic, I believe is discouraged.

"It can be called " getting worked up " or it can be called " passionate ". People do talk at length about things they are passionate about. My passion is to find out as much information as I can on BOTH the efficacy AND the potential risks and problems."

It could also be called obsessive, compulsive or even fanatical, but your goals appear to be much more than what you are stating here.  Your accusations give you the appearance of having an alterior motive, and honestly, how can you expect anyone to want to help you find the answers you are looking for if you arre going to compare them with snake oil salesman.  

In regards to Dr. Sewell's letter, sure post the link...

"The people who have told me their stories dont wish to share their experience publically and I need to respect their wish. I recommend you spend time getting to know the people on this board , you will slowly get to know their stories."

And this, How can your argument have a leg to stand on if all you are willing to do is dangle a carrot on a string.  Nobody is asking for an identity, or even an exact account of the bad experience, just something credible.  I think your actions here really put your credibility into question.  If you are committed to keeping it secret then why mention them at all?

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #81 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 5:38pm

No, this is not true.
As I said earlier in this thread, there are REAMS of testing, clinical trials and research into the safety and safety concerns (downsides?) of LSD and psilocybin.
Reams I tell you.

Why everyone doesn't believe some guy on the internet that goes by the name of Pink Floyd, ehrn he speaks of psychedelics, I don't understand.  Smiley

I would have said, some "faceless" guy on the internet, but, some people have seen my face. Maybe thats why its difficult to believe someone that looks like ..........a movie star.

There are issues with everything we put into our bodies. From oxygen to sansert to depakote to psilocybin. I'm happy to discuss all of them, as long as all of them, as a subject, are treated with the same respect. I'll be happy to help people weigh the risks and benefits the best i can.

We can/will/should discuss the issues of safety, but, "safe" comes in a graduated scale. What is safe? Who says something is safe that can be trusted? Pinkfloyd? The FDA? Good question. If the issues aren't discussed properly, and respectfully, no one will benefit from the discussions.

The FDA said cox-2 inhibitors were safe. Millions of people took them. Now millions of people are suing over Vioxx.
All drugs that are approved by the FDA and other regulatory boards, carry with them a "level" of safety. Some are completely safe for most people. Others are "safe" for only a selected group of people.
Thalidomide, which was approved by the FDA and said to be "safe" caused major problems for many people, causing severe birth defects, among other nasty things. I know its an old story, but still a good example. thalidomide which CAN cause major defects, but is again available and used with a prescription. So......is it safe?

Carry on,
Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #82 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 6:45pm

Annette, what you read on the public part of the CB website is true. Dr. Halpern and others have been working towards a clinical trial for a LONG time now, and it looks like it may come through soon.

Although this is a subject where many have stood up to be counted, there are many more who haven't. This subject has come up many times on this board, and some  people it didn't help have posted that it didn't, for their various reasons.

I would think you would be glad that some of us have found a treatment that works. Now, before you say anything else about clinical trials, etc., you should be aware of some of the stuff some of us have tried to get this horrific, terrible, LIFE CHANGING pain to stop. And all without clinical trials. Just on the word of someone else who posted here, or on the guest book. Ever read the one about putting cat shit on your head? And what about the people who come on here stating what they've tried has cured them. How many people here do you think have tried those treatments. Probably many more than would admit.

Although I realize you want to be as informed as possible, I can't help but think your attitude sometimes is because you don't actually suffer from CH, and don't really understand the pain, because if you did, you would understand where we are coming from, treatment-wise.

Of course, everyone who is a member of the CB site has done their homework, and research into the various psychedelic treatments BEFORE they choose to partake of these treatments. They weigh the pros and cons, and make a decision.

Yes, we NEED clinical trials, and I do hope they start very soon, because this is a HUGE possibility for beneficial treatment for clusterheads. Instead of taking however many meds, spending money on meds that don't work, and not to mention the physical damage some of them do to our bodies. But, still we take them, and HOPE something better comes along.

You and Daniel have made your decision. Please respect the people here who have made their decisions.

I'm sure that when the trial has been finished, the results will be published. Hopefully, that will give you some more info about how it worked. But please, don't play policeman, or be a judge, trial and jury to the people who this has helped. Respect. Mutual respect.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #83 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 7:12pm

Quote:
Maybe thats why its difficult to believe someone that looks like ..........a movie star.

Marty Feldman?

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

dougW
CH.com Veteran

pain is inevitable.  
suffering is optional

Canada  'eh.
Reply #84 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 7:20pm

LMAO
Marty Feldman
Now that was funny.

Bob, meet Bob.
Bob, this is Bob.
Marty, this is....   ???

Wink

Doug

Out beyond wrong doing and right doing there is a field of luminous consciousness.  I'll meet you there.   (Rumi)
IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #85 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 7:20pm

Bob P wrote on Jun 10th, 2008 at 7:12pm:
Quote:
Maybe thats why its difficult to believe someone that looks like ..........a movie star.

Marty Feldman?

I was thinking more along the likes of Gene Wilder, but taller. Smiley

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #86 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:02pm

One thing folks on all sides of this issue need to bare in mind, is that for some people (probably many many of them) who have chosen this method of CH management, it wasn't an easy decision.  

For some, there was truely NO other viable option.  No insurance, traditional meds were breaking the bank and not working anyway.  For some, first line medications were contraindicated due to life threatening side effects, or life altering ones.  Access to the amounts of effective meds needed to treat their particular battle with the beast were highly limited.  Some had to depend on the kindness of others to suppliment their supplys of conventional meds.  Some had to rely on alternate formulas of first liners because the government programs that supplied the meds only covered certain formularies.  Good Luck getting Government funded O2 without the right "criteria" being met because you had no private insurance.

For many, the CB method was the last and only hope to possibly get their life and livelyhood back.  It was the difference between finding themselves homeless from loosing their jobs and having no income to getting promotions and furthering their careers.  

Some people risked the legal ramifications.  Why?  Because many of the same things they risked loosing were hanging in the balance anyway.  Careers, freedom, family, homes.  Either from legal action from trying the method, or from being disfunctional without trying it.

Many are single people wthout any support system at all without this family.  To lose a job is to lose everything.  There is no second income to fall back on.  They are on their own in all sence of the word.

Only when someone who is hellbent to stand in "rightious judgement" of the method has walked in the life path of those who have chosen this route to PF time, can they ever turely understand.  Only when they have had to live out of the backseat of their car in the cold of winter because they lost everything due to CH, can they "really" understand.  Till they have been faced with loosing the very essance of all they hold dear and worth living for, will they ever understand.

And untill they experience what a virtually PF life can be and is like after oh so many years of hell and misunderstanding and misdiagnosis and being brow-beaten into thinking you are a whimp, a drug seaker, a drama/attention w-hore, they will never fully and truely understand.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:05pm by Redd »  

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #87 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:55pm

Interesting thread.

Perhaps I should stay off this thread because Blake has never used psychedelics and because Bob was merely asking for folk who have to be counted ...good and bad welcome.

Blake had his first cluster in 1989.  He has been in remisiion for 2 years now....but for the 15 years before that he was chronic with daily hits.....sometimes every hour on the hour.  We've done almost every thing imaginable trying for ANY relief.  He's taken dozens of different drugs....some damm near killed him.  A couple months before he went into remission we decided to detox off ALL medications with the exception of 02.  Then he was going to dose.  They stopped before we got to the dosing (Thank you Lord)

The DAY Blake goes out of remission I'll be on the phone begging a 'buster' to help me dose him!!!!!  

Annette....Daniel has had one or two cycles you say.  I'm wondering how you would feel watching him suffer day after day...year after year.  Maybe you would still be nagging about proof and data...who knows.  Maybe if you'd witnessed what I have you wouldn't hesitate....but again who knows.  You say you and Daniel made a conscience decision not to try the psychedelics.  I'm betting the decision might be different had you supported the idea.  ...again who knows.   I know this......I'd dose my husband with the shit some shrooms grow in if I thought it had the potential to ease his suffering.

For those who can't do so because of legal and moral issues I respect your choice.  The choice is as individual and the disease.

Bob....I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the years you've dedicated yourself to the research and for the willingness to share that research with your fellow cluster sufferers.  I'm sure the difficulties have been many.

Most sincerely,
Jackie

modified 'cause I can't type.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2008 at 5:58am by Jackie »  

IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #88 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 9:07pm

Jackie wrote on Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:55pm:
Bob....I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the years you've dedicated yourself to the research and for the willingness to share that research with your fellow cluster sufferers.  I'm sure the difficulties have been many.

Most sincerely,
Jackie

Amen Jackie! And while the difficulties may have been many, so have the rewards, of seeing our brothers and sisters in this god forsaken pain, come out of it, and lead happy and healthy lives. Thank you Bob, for all that you do.

IP Logged

KJ
CH.com Alumnus

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #89 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 10:11pm

"Why everyone doesn't believe some guy on the internet that goes by the name of Pink Floyd, ehrn he speaks of psychedelics, I don't understand." Smiley

Keep doing what you do....please Wink

Quit smoking March 6th, 2008

IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #90 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:31am

If CH affected say 20% of the population, you better believe all of us would be going to the local pharmacy to buy it because it would be approved.  Personally, I think most CH research should be focused on CB.  Yes, there are some meds that work and sometimes they work real well.  But I have found nothing else that gives me hope of a normal life. 

My question......what is Goadsby's view on CB.  I once read where he doesn't understand how it works and he questioned whether it was a placebo affect.

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #91 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:11pm

Pinkfloyd wrote on Jun 8th, 2008 at 5:32pm:
I will try to find more data for you. We will be conducting phase two trials. Phase one trials test the safety of a treatment. The safety work has been done.

Safety is a first factor.  Dr. Hofmann's first contact may have been accidental, and remembering also the precautions of handling from the 70's.

I once read here a remark about this being compared to something like controlling atomic energy, which had a bad reputation for different reasons.  Going back to work on radioactivity in the early days, safety was nonexistent but very important today.

Nobel laureate Ernest Rutherford observed upon meeting Pierre Curie that his hands were in a very inflamed and painful state due to exposure to radium rays.  Madame Curie said that if radiation could attack healthy skin in that way, it might be useful for attacking the unhealthy cells of cancer.  She died in '34 from its use.

Rutherford employed two young assistants, Hans Geiger and Ernest Marsden to test a theory of the atom's structure from accumulated knowledge while at McGill University of Montreal, furthered at U of Manchester in England.  
 Re-creating that experiment today, which originally used radon 222 and released 30 billion alpha particles per second, there are a lot of things you could no longer due because of safety concerns -- they would never be let in the building.  Back when, Rutherford would pocket the stuff and toss it in a drawer at home.  McGill U. has his $100,000.00 desk used at home, so-called because of the small fortune it cost to decontaminate.

In a re-creation of the experiment, a decaying product of plutonium would now be used, americium 241 (produced: 1944, Seaborn, James, Morgan, Ghioso, U of Chicago) with 370 million particles per second.  A much weaker source of radiation that is used in almost microscopic amounts in common commercial smoke detectors.  

If small portions of radioactivity can be tailored to be employed, I might see where LSD could put to useful purposes for us.  But it is good to see the first step completed has been safety.  

Much later in life, Ernest Marsden wrote that modern safety restraints would have made the early scattering experiments "unworkably complicated."  Yet evidently important concerns voiced to hurdle here, too.  

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2008 at 10:59am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

zanychef
CH.com Junior

i'm busting with a masx
cant really go wrong
can i

x1|worthing|England|europe|172|244|
Reply #92 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:49pm

I am a sufferer for the past 25 years the last 13 of them chronic after meeting for the first time a number of othere sufferers 3 years ago including some who 'bust' and others who didn't/don't I decided then to try it after a particularly treatment resistant high cycle
the effects were amazing to be frank!!!!
since then i have had both good times and bad using this form of treatment but the majority of my time is PF so i am a semi success i suppose according to statistics, I consider myself to be a succes because when i was treated with verap etc i would average 3-6 months unable to work and otherwise enjoy life ( if work is to be considered a pleasure lol) in the last 2 years i have taken 6 days off work !!!!! if ' busting'  hasnt made a difference i'm missing something
yes it is illegal,frowned upon etc i know that i will stick with it and can't thank Pinkfloyd ,Flash and all the others who have bought this treatment to my attention
ZANY

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too bad:)
Ian Howard  
IP Logged

lashultz
CH.com Veteran

x0|Milton|USA||0|0|WI,Wisconsin
Reply #93 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 8:03pm

After reading this whole thread. I had to go back to the beginning before answsering. The bottom line, for me is, yes the alternate teartments help me very much. I have, what I consider, a lot of friends on both sides of this issue and some somewhere in between. I definately have several people to thank and Bob is very high on this list.

Lee

IP Logged

icculus
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Pittsburgh
Reply #94 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:12pm

has anyone ever been hit while dosing?
i think that could be catastrophic...

i know from my Grateful Dead days, my g/f freaking out because her balloon popped Cheesy

i also know that if i ever turn chronic, i'd be busting out the black light and funky velvet glow in the dark posters.

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #95 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:01am

icculus wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:12pm:
has anyone ever been hit while dosing?
i think that could be catastrophic...

This is a common fear of those that had used psychedelics recreationlly in the past. (Most people that end up trying this treatment, are using psychedelics for the first time)
The big difference here, besides not being at a Dead concert, is that these are NOT recreational doses that people are using. Normal dose for clusters is about 1/4th that of a recreational dose.

icculus wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:12pm:
i know from my Grateful Dead days, my g/f freaking out because her balloon popped Cheesy

I hope you bought her a new balloon!!  Wink

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #96 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 2:38am

Given my line of work and position in society, it's impossible I could even consider the CB method myself while there remains a hint of illegality about it (probably in strife for even reading this thread) but I've also waited a long time to see it discussed rationally and politely among grown-ups.

Long may the discussion continue and it's especially interesting to learn that the safety bit has already been carried out, but does anyone know how the stuff actually works?

What part of the body/nervous system/neural pathways it affects?  And why?

More information along these lines will be gladly accepted.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

LeeS
CH.com Alumnus

I love C12 H16 N2O!

West London, UK, Europe
Reply #97 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 4:44am

Hi Brian

The medicinal efficacy of entheogens in cluster headache still remains a bit of a mystery.  However, although the following hypotheses are based largely on conjecture, this may offer some insight and help generate some discussion and debate:

-Lee

IP Logged

cluster
CH.com Old Timer

WaterX3 - It helps!

Cologne(Europe)
Reply #98 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 5:03am

kevmd wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:31am:

My question......what is Goadsby's view on CB.  I once read where he doesn't understand how it works and he questioned whether it was a placebo affect.

Quote:
Peter Goadsby, professor of neurology at the Institute of Neurology, University College London, and the world's leading expert on cluster headaches, is sceptical about the mushroom therapy.

He argues that the relief reported by some patients may be a placebo effect or owing to natural remission. But he does believe the cases warrant a proper clinical study, particularly as ergotomine - which contains lysergic acid, a precursor of LSD - has been used to treat migraines for years.

"It's possible that mushrooms have some useful effect but it's far from proven," Dr Goadsby says. "Cluster headaches are such a devastating problem that people will turn to anything that seems to work."

Source: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Cluster Headache News: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - German CH Site
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 6:11am

cluster wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 5:03am:
kevmd wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 11:31am:

My question......what is Goadsby's view on CB.  I once read where he doesn't understand how it works and he questioned whether it was a placebo affect.

Quote:
Peter Goadsby, professor of neurology at the Institute of Neurology, University College London, and the world's leading expert on cluster headaches, is sceptical about the mushroom therapy.

He argues that the relief reported by some patients may be a placebo effect or owing to natural remission. But he does believe the cases warrant a proper clinical study, particularly as ergotomine - which contains lysergic acid, a precursor of LSD - has been used to treat migraines for years.

"It's possible that mushrooms have some useful effect but it's far from proven," Dr Goadsby says. "Cluster headaches are such a devastating problem that people will turn to anything that seems to work."

Source: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Exactly how a scientist should answer. The mind is open to all possibilities.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!