Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166394 times)
coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #725 - Jun 10th, 2013 at 4:58pm

Shameless bump.

As long as im a member here this post will be on page one.

Bob, apologize to no one!! the method you have showed me has given me my life back for almost 5 years now. Yes I do take d3.. I live in ohio so that's a no brainer, I do take magnesium.. 2% of the entire universe is magnesium, again no brainer!! I do not take any RX meds! HMMMM???

but I busted and kept CH at bay for 2 years prior to the d3 and mag. For the most part to each its own, but I will keep coming on strong as ever to anyone I feel is in need of this information!

Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Tony Only
CH.com Junior

Ain't Life Grand

Reply #726 - Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:17am

coach_bill, Thank You for bumping this !

I was episodic for 20 years. My first episode was 2 weeks. Insert exponentially growing medication here. My last episode as episodic was 8 months. Now, looking back, I think the medication did this and finally turned me into chronic.

Everything was tried to control my CH, from medications to operations, procedures and surgeries.

Even in chronic state my condition was severe, lot of hits and always high kips. I lived in 1 room for 2 years with O2 bottle.

When had lost almost all hope and had "nothing to lose" I finally found Clusterbusters and chose busting route. I have been PF ever since - over 3 years now and from my very extreme CCH condition this is nothing short of a miracle.

It was not an easy choice though, whole medical field obviously resisting it but I am very anti-drugs myself, I do not like to be intoxicated in any way, not even alcohol. Big discovery for me was that there is no "tripping" involved, hallucinations etc. And the overall big discovery was that there are actually substances in this planet that affect the mechanisms that cause our condition - liked this thought a lot. I have "hated" my condition as long as I have had it (well who hasn't) and the idea that I can do something to target the causes was just lovely. Also a main reason why I am so into liquorice root protocol for an example.

Psychedelics did what no medication and dozen of neurologists could not do.

I am eternally Grateful to Clusterbusters.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:29am by Tony Only »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #727 - Jun 11th, 2013 at 10:03am

Month 64 of my remission.  Cool Yes...FIVE YEARS (and 4 months)!!! Thank you Bob Wold and Clusterbusters!!!

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #728 - Jun 12th, 2013 at 1:43pm

Quote:
Everyone stop crying bout these headaches, and go to your doctor and demand STAYDOL nasal spray and be done with these headaches, none of these other things work, if they do , its all in your head, and they never last, then you get on here read more ways to prevent then , the same cycle over and over for years, gees to cryong about what you can an cant take, get STAYDOL and be done with the pain in 2 minutes, an get off this site and back to your life  !!!

Horrible advice! Angry
Highly addictive! Angry
Very dangerous! Angry
This was posted from a Spammer! Angry
Alert moderator! Wink

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #729 - Jun 12th, 2013 at 2:25pm

Quote:
Everyone stop crying bout these headaches, and go to your doctor and demand STAYDOL nasal spray and be done with these headaches, none of these other things work, if they do , its all in your head, and they never last, then you get on here read more ways to prevent then , the same cycle over and over for years, gees to cryong about what you can an cant take, get STAYDOL and be done with the pain in 2 minutes, an get off this site and back to your life  !!!

If'n yer gonna do a drug at least spell it right.  It's stadol.  Bad shit.

Potter

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #730 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 7:51pm

*BUMP*

How's everyone doing?  So far I am doing good here!  Been PF since 2009 (dosed in 2011 and skipped my cycle).  Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #731 - Jan 19th, 2014 at 8:27pm

bump

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #732 - Jan 19th, 2014 at 9:25pm

Smiley

Been pain free for 12mths. All thanks to the vitamin D3 regime. Smiley

Hoppy.

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #733 - Feb 5th, 2014 at 6:42am

6 years almost to the date and I'm still PF. I busted and it worked Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

zanychef
CH.com Junior

i'm busting with a masx
cant really go wrong
can i

x1|worthing|England|europe|172|244|
Reply #734 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 4:15am

bump
even though due to personal reasons i have stopped busting

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too bad:)
Ian Howard  
IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

Reply #735 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:11pm

Page 4? this should never be on page 4.

There is something to this.

Coach Bill

IP Logged

cc45713
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #736 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:17am

Coach Bill.

Thank you for bumping this. I'm new to clusterheadaches.com and was just asking about busting and the D3 regimen. Did you overlap the two?

Personally, I'm sticking with the D3 regimen for the full month and if I'm pain free then I'll stick with it and skip the busting method. If I'm not totally in the clear then I'm adding busting to my list.

The two methods, busting and d3, seem to be the prevailing choices.

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

Reply #737 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 9:28pm

I did not mix the 2. I was on this method for 4 years with great results. But i ran out, and the CH returned as normal and I had none at that time. When I got restocked it was to late and I was in full blown cycle and tried time and time again to bust the cycle but it just wouldn't work. it seems for me it was great at preventing a cycle, but it didn't work for me to break the cycle.

Coach Bill

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!