Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166523 times)
bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #650 - Jun 26th, 2011 at 1:20pm

kika wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 at 3:53am:
Add me to the list. I am beyond astounded that this method worked, but it did. For the first time in 11 years I have circumvented the most awful part of my life using this approach ( after trying 95% of all the other prescription preventatives with zero success).

Thank God for clusterbsuters ( and CH.com for leading me there) is all I can say.

Another beast bites the dust.

The term YAY!! immediately comes to mind.  Smiley Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Jenny G
CH.com Junior

Steamboat Springs, CO
Reply #651 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 2:21pm

I am back after a pretty nice pf run using RC seeds which appear to now only keep the beast just under the radar, but he's starting to poke though. I can tell I am running out of time for preventing a full-on cycle.

Has anyone had success with "Blue Honey"? I am not able to source caps, but might be able to get the honey.

It's really frustrating. I am a mini-van driving 37 year old mom trying to source these things. I don't exactly know the right people and had to stoop to asking my kids for help. I don't know what else to do.  Cry

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #652 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 2:49pm

Sorry to hear Beasty is breaking thru. Bob Wold gave a great talk on the various busting options at the OUCH Convention, one of the issues with seeds is assessing their strength, as there are so many variables. If you have not already done so, go register on this board. All they deal with on that board is busting options, a much richer source of real, first hand experience then you'll find here. Good chance of getting your questions dealt with.....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #653 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 5:42pm

What Joe said.  Cool

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
IP Logged

gardengal
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|oskaloosa|USA||0|0|
Reply #654 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 10:23am

Who cares if it illegal? If it helps people who experience this kind of pain? Just like medical marijuana...

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #655 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 11:33am

gardengal wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 10:23am:
Who cares if it illegal? If it helps people who experience this kind of pain? Just like medical marijuana...

For some people, their employers might care....

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #656 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 11:39am

gardengal wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 10:23am:

It's why we have a separate board dedicated just to that. I used to be in law enforcement so I had to be very careful with what I "supported" on a public forum. As Brew said, a lot of employers would just not "get it!" Smiley

Joe

IP Logged

tuck
CH.com Veteran

Damn this cross is heavy
!

Gillespie , Illinois
Reply #657 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 9:21pm

hello all, havent been here in quite some time,, many reasons,, one was a long battle with cancer,, no worries,, i beat it.! anyway,,, i come back, just to browse, and after the VERY first topic i browse through,, i remember the MAIN reason why i dont come here so often any more. Someone writes a good post,, states HIS opinions, backs them with a few facts, and,, writes like he is passionate and sincere, and right away, some #@%$#$@# takes offense!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH boo-fucking-Hoo  for gods sake ,,, everyone of us here has hurt so freakin bad, been through so damn much, and when a fellow bro or sis in pain talks with passion, some bleeding heart, "takes offense"  . The same type of jerk who thinks his kid SHOULD be on the ball team, and bat and get a trophy like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I bet he even likes his government to look out for his welfare, becasuse obviously, we cant do it ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!  and we all use to wonder why johnny got so pissed at some people on here!!!!!!   oh ,,, by the way,, earlier today,,, i was driving 31 MPH in a 25 zone,,, ohhhh myyyy thats ILLEGAL
well pal,, i take offense AT YOU!!!!!! i am offended that a person is doing what he thinks best and trying TO HELP people,, and you got your little heart broke! you know what,, 50 bucks says that the in the state you live in , sodomy is ILLEGAL,,, look up the def. guilty?? and you  know what else,, suppose he "IS" saying that his way IS the only way,, big effin deal,, . sounds to me like you are being just as obnoxious by saying he is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soo much pain,, soo much suffering, soo many trying to help,, and some nutless , liberal bleeding heart takes offense.
Hope i pissed a few of you off with this, ahhh ,,, anger and pain,,, just like love and pleasure,,, lets us all kkow we are still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2011 at 9:35pm by tuck »  

cancer shmancer,, i get cluster headaches!

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #658 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 11:08pm

yikes tuck...well...ok then...you're fine...how am I?

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #659 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 5:27am

Whoa!!! Looks like somebody forgot to take his medication... or doubled-up on it. Maybe an anger-management class? Whaddaya say?

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #660 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 9:26am

Did I miss something?????? Smiley

Joe

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #661 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 10:33pm

Quote:
OH boo-fucking-Hoo

Reminds me of Walter, one of Jeff Dunhams puppets.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Time for a mainenance dose. Cheesy Cheesy Wink
the bb Undecided

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #662 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:15am

Guiseppi wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 at 9:26am:
Did I miss something?????? Smiley

I'm a little baffled meself.  Smiley

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #663 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 6:10pm

Hey...still in remission. Smiley
hugs and pf wishes, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #664 - Jul 30th, 2011 at 11:21pm

nani wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 6:10pm:
Hey...still in remission. Smiley
hugs and pf wishes, nani

Nani, that is wonderful news!  it give s the rest of us hope.  May it never end!

Are you going to the CB convention in Chicago?  Hope to see you there.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #665 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:54pm

tuck wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 9:21pm:
Hope i pissed a few of you off with this, ahhh ,,, anger and pain,,, just like love and pleasure,,, lets us all kkow we are still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm probably a bleeding heart liberal....and I bet we would get along real good!  Have to admit, even if the drug warrior zealots forced us to make our own separate page for one of the most effective treatments for clusters (Never noticed anybody arguing for a Oxygenbusters page....Smiley) I think it's for the best.  Seems like people are just a bit more respectful on our sister site! 

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #666 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 1:38pm

I think we gotta stick together and not be tempted to create or fan the flames of a rivalry between this forum and cb.com.  These are sister sites after all, so we need good relations in the family. Many of us participate in both forums.

I know that many of the moderators here fully support cb.com, and I can think of one who often mentions busting as an option to look into when responding to newcomers in posts here. So I really don't find that we have a forums division of drug warrior zealots vs. respectful people at all.

Heck I routinely bring up the busting option and provide links to newcomers here and never once has anyone uttered a single discouraging word to me. If anything I'm extremely appreciative of the general open mindedness and freedom here these days. We're all CH'ers, we know what's at stake, and if a treatment really works there's not going to be a conspiracy to suppress it.

Of course there will be a different dynamic in each forum - this one has a relatively super long history, has so many more members and is very busy with many more newcomers arriving daily, so there's more chance of the  occasional disrespectful post, and some folks who may be concerned about the legal issues of discussing illegal treatments here are certainly entitled to their views.

I think we have a good thing going with these 2 forums, one of them having a more specific focus.  Smiley Both forums good. Both forums saving lives. Me likey both. A lot. Smiley

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #667 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 6:02pm

bejeeber wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 1:38pm:
I think we gotta stick together and not be tempted to create or fan the flames of a rivalry between this forum and cb.com.  These are sister sites after all, so we need good relations in the family. Many of us participate in both forums.

I know that many of the moderators here fully support cb.com, and I can think of one who often mentions busting as an option to look into when responding to newcomers in posts here. So I really don't find that we have a forums division of drug warrior zealots vs. respectful people at all.

Heck I routinely bring up the busting option and provide links to newcomers here and never once has anyone uttered a single discouraging word to me. If anything I'm extremely appreciative of the general open mindedness and freedom here these days. We're all CH'ers, we know what's at stake, and if a treatment really works there's not going to be a conspiracy to suppress it.

Of course there will be a different dynamic in each forum - this one has a relatively super long history, has so many more members and is very busy with many more newcomers arriving daily, so there's more chance of the  occasional disrespectful post, and some folks who may be concerned about the legal issues of discussing illegal treatments here are certainly entitled to their views.

I think we have a good thing going with these 2 forums, one of them having a more specific focus.  Smiley Both forums good. Both forums saving lives. Me likey both. A lot. Smiley

Well said Bejeeber, there are still a few who remember the hateful flame wars which used to regularly occur here, and stop by occasionally, almost appearing to want to fan those flames up again. I firmly believe BOTH boards provide critical information which gives people their lives back. Anyone who has spent any time on this board would have a tough time pointing out anyone bad mouthing the busting board! Wink

Joe

IP Logged

kika
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #668 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 7:40pm

Jenny G wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 at 2:21pm:
I am back after a pretty nice pf run using RC seeds which appear to now only keep the beast just under the radar, but he's starting to poke though. I can tell I am running out of time for preventing a full-on cycle.

Has anyone had success with "Blue Honey"? I am not able to source caps, but might be able to get the honey.

It's really frustrating. I am a mini-van driving 37 year old mom trying to source these things. I don't exactly know the right people and had to stoop to asking my kids for help. I don't know what else to do.  Cry

I totally hear you. I am a member both here and on cb.com and can't recommend that place enough for the info you are seeking.

See you there?

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #669 - Aug 12th, 2011 at 1:23pm

"Blue Honey" is really just honey that has had mushrooms soaked in it, then you get rid of the mushy's--everything you want is in the honey.  It's kinda like making tea, but more shelf stable. (It'll last a long time without going bad)  If the mushy's would work for you, so should the honey!

And you should still check out our sister site!

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Island Bayou Mushroom Farm
Reply #670 - Aug 13th, 2011 at 8:36pm

Hey ya'll,

Most here who know me also know that I've been an active clusterbuster advocate for the past couple of years......alas, it has come time for me to "stand up and be counted".....been experiencing some low level shadows for the past 2 or 3 weeks and flunked the "beer test" miserably this evening......just hopin and prayin that I'll be able to include myself in the 75 - 80%!!!!

Dallas Denny

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #671 - Aug 13th, 2011 at 9:06pm

Oh no - flunking the beer test miserably this evening sounds like the LOUSIEST possible way to end up spending a Saturday night.  That blows DD.   Shocked Angry Sad

Busting must work, simply must.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #672 - Aug 14th, 2011 at 1:43am

Kick his arse Denny...then I'll meet you back at Mcilhenny's and we'll try the beer test again!

Joe

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #673 - Aug 22nd, 2011 at 11:02am

Anybody else feel like this info should be made available under "important topics"?  Maybe not this thread, maybe just something along the lines of "Many people have gotten great relief, sometimes total remission of their cluster cycle from alternative therapies, some of them illegal.  Many people for various reasons can not venture into therapies that may break the law, but if you are interested in others experiences with these substances you should visit our Clusterbusters.com site"  We could title it "deviants" or maybe "relief through debauchery"  or "criminals are cool" 

Ok, maybe somebody else needs to come up with a title  Smiley

-Ricardo

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #674 - Aug 25th, 2011 at 3:56pm

My bad.  I just noticed the various links to clusterbusters we already have on the site.

My update--Since dosing with morning glory seeds about a month ago I've had a dramatic change in my clusters.  I've been chronic for about 5 years now, This is the first time in a long time that I've been able to go 3 weeks without having to take something.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!