Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166871 times)
fightguy
CH.com Junior

Mesa, Arizona
Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #500 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 3:13pm

Mark me down as a 100% supporter of ClusterBusting. By far, the best treatment I have ever had.

I am so grateful for this site and the people who have gone before me busting. I would encourage EVERYONE who has not found relief with prescriptions to give it a shot. It has been a lifesaver

WWW 1775274236  
IP Logged

davidj35
CH.com Veteran

02 is my best friend

x0|LaGrange|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #501 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 3:22pm

Ditto to Fight Guy 1000%.

David Smiley Smiley Smiley

David Ellicott  
IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #502 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:18pm

something is wrong here,doesn't fit.

From what i see there two kinds.
the ones who are not willing to take this risk and 02 happens to work great if set properly.
and the ones who are using the seeds and O2 doesn't work as they claim.

So i skip the
wee areee all different part
and raise just one question.

2)does 02 works if set properly yes or no?

I am getting very suspicious about this topic which is here for what?four years?
a lot of people coming out of the blue with just a few posts saying yea it works!(not all)and then never appear again jsut to keep it on top maybe?I even saw that statement somewhere inbetween posts -that maybe they are getting on their beautiful lifes now.As if it suggests that the rests are smacks for not giving it a try.
And leaves me with the question don't they bother
to check in again?to see if there is a medical research maybe for what they using i suppose repeteatly now and then as you never really get free but in remission and is psychotropic(or whatever is called)?

i tried very hard to understand what's about and read that it was used for recreation in early 70's?
is it true?till now i thought pool was recreation Cheesy

Oh come on!it's just water.It can't be that bad!

IP Logged

fightguy
CH.com Junior

Mesa, Arizona
Reply #503 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:44pm

Are you implying that there is some sort psychedelic conspiracy going on? That might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard

Sorry if I misunderstood, but it wasn't exactly written in the most clear fashion
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:46pm by fightguy »  
WWW 1775274236  
IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #504 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:46pm

Didn't you see the question?

your thoughts are not mine.

IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #505 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 6:20pm

black wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:18pm:
does 02 works if set properly yes or no?

Aye, and so does the Psychedelics... I think it's just a case of Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,...

Lefty

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Lettucehead
CH.com Old Timer

I am very blessed...

Iowa
Reply #506 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 6:41pm

the ones who are not willing to take this risk and 02 happens to work great if set properly.

So i skip the

O2 DOES work if set and used properly - for 80% of people.  The question is, if it is not working for you - are you in the 20% for which it does not work or are you using it incorrectly?

Now, as for your 'two kinds of people', unfortunately, there are those of us for whom O2 does not work 100% but still cannot take seeds for other reasons including health issues and/or concerns about legality and job security.

just saying...

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear... 'The Terminator' AKA CH

IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #507 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:08pm

Quote:
Lettucehead wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 6:41pm:

So i skip the

O2 DOES work if set and used properly - for 80% of people.  The question is, if it is not working for you - are you in the 20% for which it does not work or are you using it incorrectly?

Now, as for your 'two kinds of people', unfortunately, there are those of us for whom O2 does not work 100% but still cannot take seeds for other reasons including health issues and/or concerns about legality and job security.

just saying...

I don't mean to stray of topic to much but I often wonder why that is. I mean is it a simple case of the 20% or so just not using the apparatus correctly or are there indeed physical factors that are having a part to play. Has there been any research into why 02 will work for some and not others.

Lefty

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #508 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:14pm

I'm not sure exactly what your question is either, black, but for me O2 only worked about half the time before I started busting. Since busting, I have a 95% success rate with it. When I need it, which is very rarely.

As to this thread in general, let me update by saying I've not had an attack in over two years. Since I haven't busted in about 18 months, I will assume I'm in remission at the moment. I will probably do a preventative dose sometime, since I know most remissions aren't permanent. I keep O2 around anyway, because one never knows.

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #509 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:29pm

nani wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
I'm not sure exactly what your question is either, black, but for me O2 only worked about half the time before I started busting. Since busting, I have a 95% success rate with it. When I need it, which is very rarely.

As to this thread in general, let me update by saying I've not had an attack in over two years. Since I haven't busted in about 18 months, I will assume I'm in remission at the moment. I will probably do a preventative dose sometime, since I know most remissions aren't permanent. I keep O2 around anyway, because one never knows.

I hope to be exactly where you're at someday, Nani.

Someday quite soon.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Reply #510 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 8:54pm

Before my husband got the non-rebreather mask, 02 did not work very well for him.  The non-rebreather mask and busting are a great combination for him.

The purpose of this topic is for people that have tried busting to give a report, whether successful or not.

Lee Ann

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #511 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:04pm

Perhaps, then, I should add:

EXTREMELY
successful.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #512 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:37pm

Brew wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:04pm:
Perhaps, then, I should add:

EXTREMELY
successful.

Fukneh  Bill.

Potter

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #513 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:41pm

Yep.

Fuckeneh!

IP Logged

Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Reply #514 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:49pm

Double Ditto Wink

IP Logged

davidj35
CH.com Veteran

02 is my best friend

x0|LaGrange|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #515 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:48pm

I am waiting till tomorrow to finish my thread "and so the experiment begins" however I needed to jump in to blacks comments. I am one of the 80% for whom luckily both 02 and now busting has been successful. There are so many factors involved in a successful bust from detox to viability of product to correct dosing that we don't know why it doesn't always work or why 02 doesn't as well. It is one of the many mystery's of these f*&%ing things. All I can say is if you haven't tried either therapy you may be missing out on great alternatives to our various meds.

David

David Ellicott  
IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #516 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 8:51am

thank you for your replies.

pf wishes

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #517 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:29am

Quote:
And leaves me with the question don't they bother
to check in again?to see if there is a medical research maybe for what they using i suppose repeteatly now and then as you never really get free but in remission and is psychotropic(or whatever is called)? (sic)

I'm a little surprised some others didn't jump on this but to answer your question, yes. There is research (and patents both received and pending) for the use of non-hallucinegenic psychedelics and O2. Most of that is available either on this site or on clusterbusters.

IP Logged

MattyAA
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Poland, EU
Reply #518 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:52pm

Well to answer question, for now 3 doses of Morning Glories.

Busting does not touch my CH, but maybe I use them wrong or I am in the 20% but too early to say Morning Glories are weak though I take around 60-100 of them so not sure.

Yes I am detoxed and I only use O2 hopefuly succesful for my headaches.

Well next to try is RC HBWR or shrooms Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:52pm by MattyAA »  

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #519 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 12:32am

MattyAA wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:52pm:
Busting does not touch my CH, but maybe I use them wrong or I am in the 20% but too early to say Morning Glories are weak though I take around 60-100 of them so not sure.....Well next to try is RC HBWR or shrooms Smiley

If it was me and I had access to them I'd go straight to the big guns - the shrooms. You certainly wouldn't be the first to have no success with seeds, then find that psilocybin will do the job.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #520 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 12:48am

Black,

You raised a valid question as to why some post about the success they have had busting and then never show up again.  Having been around here for several years I can tell you there is quite a significant number of those who come around while in cycle, but when the beast is gone so are they.  They don't want to be reminded of the horror they endured during cycle or they just get busy with life and CH is not a part of it at that time.  I've an idea that many of those who post about the success with busting fall into that category.  Another reason we don't see some of them around here as much anymore is that they have gotten involved at clusterbusters.com and don't take the time to do both. 

I have not busted (yet) due to personal reasons that make it problematic at best.  I've watched closely to see what is going on with it, and have seen first hand the results of a couple of friends who have had phenominal success with it.  I'm glad for them,and  one day hope to join them. 

Please don't get the idea that those who post about busting are all a bunch of trolls who show up to shill for their idea and then disappear.  For those for whom it works it works well.

Another thing you are confusing is that busting is a preventative whereas O2 is an abortive.  One's success or failure with one has no bearing on one's success or failure with the other.

Hope this helps.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Reply #521 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 12:36pm

There are a number of reasons it may appear that people just show up and post.

I have actually been reading this board since 2003.  Started out as Shinydellgirl and forgot my password and reregistered in 2007.

I am a shy person and didn't feel like I had much to add.  Just popped in to see if there were any new treatments.

Well after 7 years of trying just about every medication there is and two surgeries, severed both occipital nerves and the ONS trial in April this year, I was at my wits end.

Time for the big guns and what a difference it has made. 

My goal is that by standing up and giving our story and attending the Clusterbuster Convention in Portland that we may be able to make a difference in people's lives.  Hopefully pushing for a legal form of drug, BOL.

I am so glad I finally started posting here and on CB.  I have met so many new friends and supporters like myself.  We are not alone now. Grin

Lee Ann

IP Logged

Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Reply #522 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 12:48pm

Oh, and yes, I am trying to keep this thread at the top. Wink

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #523 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 5:31pm

Hi,

I'm one of the guilty who posted almost continuously while my son was severely chronic and then backed off as the busting became more and more successful.

Two things are to blame here in my case. One, desperation faded as we first found that shrooms were effective and then gained ready access to them through cultivation and anonymous donations. Michael has reached the point where we know how much to dose with and when. He differs from most in that the shrooms are almost immediately effective; a few hours after dosing, his headaches completely disappear and he remains completely free of them for 5-7 days. At the first sign of their return, he doses again and is free of them for another 5-7 days. For now at least, he can begin to reclaim his life. Our dosing routine has for him, for now, been completely successful. He is currently headache-free after many years of almost constant agony. The board is a reminder of what used to be and though I feel responsible to spread his story as widely as we can, for the first time in years we can both finally relax a bit and enjoy some of the rest of what life has to offer.

The second factor is the success of and our participation in ClusterBusters. Their focus is on the use of psychedelic drugs in the fight against Cluster Headaches. None of the currently prescribed medications, or oxygen, or the various seeds and energy drinks; nothing has helped my son except the more powerful psychedelics.  Much good is done in this forum and it is of enormous benefit to many sufferers. We first learned about ClusterBusting from this website and from this topic in particular but for us nothing else proved helpful besides ClusterBusting and that in a very dramatic way, so my participation in this forum is now mainly directed toward guiding CH sufferers from here to the ClusterBuster website.

Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #524 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 6:33pm

please bonkers i would be extremely interested of a list of the medications he has tried.just the names.
cause only methadone i saw on your previous posts and this as far as i know,as i never took it,neither any doc ever recommend it me,doesn't apply for ch

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!