Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166842 times)
JDH
CH.com Alumnus

We will get by, We will
survive!

St Louis|Missouri
Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #300 - May 1st, 2009 at 9:50am

Jackie wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 8:45am:
We are most happy to stand up and be counted.

Over many years Blake has taken dozens of drugs, both preventative and abortive.  He felt they were slowly killing him and I believed it.  The clusters were terrible but the drugs were stealing his soul.

He went into remission for a couple years.  This was after 15 years of being chronic........then they came back.

We decided it was time for the alternative.  We did our homework and asked a lot of questions.  We had a lot of help from some very learned people.  Thanks to you all.  Then we started the dosing routine.....8 doses to date.

It is by far the BEST thing we've ever done for a treatment.  The beast still lets us know he's hanging around but it's NOTHING like before.  Blake runs his ass (the beast) off with a few snorts of miracle 02, coffee or energy drinks.  Our plan is to keep dosing the SOB until we totally stomp him (to quote a friend).

I know this isn't for everyone, for different reasons,  but it's been a miracle for us.

Life is good   Smiley

Love and PF Wishes to you all...
Jackie

SWEET!
I hadn't talked to ya'll for a couple of weeks and was wondering how Blakes head was doing. This is great news Jackie, you made my day!.   Smiley
Here's to hoping Blake drops that MF like a bad habit once and for all. Smiley

ECH established 1985
simnjue2u  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #301 - May 1st, 2009 at 10:20am

Thanks, Jim..... Kiss  You noticed I quoted you with the 'stomp him'... Wink

Take care and love to you and Sue.

Jackie

IP Logged

Beastfodder
CH.com Old Timer

O2 and clusterbusters
- naturally

Cheshire, United_Kingdom
Reply #302 - May 11th, 2009 at 6:49pm

Goodness what a popular topic.

Been away for ages and am so delighted to see Bob still doing his thing and the momentum and professionalism it's gathering.

Reason I've been away?

Same reason I'm delighted Bob's still doing his thing.  Thank you.

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally

IP Logged

Dr.mike
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

England
Reply #303 - May 13th, 2009 at 2:33pm

Bobw.
Thanks for a very interesting post. I notice that all you are trying to do is help fellow clusterheads by sharing what you have found to be an effective treatment.

Unlike some in our community I don’t give a damn whether the legislators deem a medication legal or illegal. If there is a possibility that it can relive our suffering I will obtain it and trial it.

Guys we suffer from the worst pain the human body can endure, other humans when reaching levels of pain far below what we experience will pass out, or in some cases die from shock, one of the peculiarities of our condition is that we can do neither. In fact one danger of being a clusterhead is on the operating table; The beast will wake you up whilst anesthetised. Imagine waking to a Kip 10 during a kidney transplant, on second thoughts don’t.

And despite this some of you are against trying what could be an effective treatment, because it’s illegal in your country?

What is illegal is the misuse of certain medication (Drugs) this is for the protection of those who would abuse these, and those who would be affected adversely by substance abusers.
What I find strange is that when a medication is deemed illegal, due to misuse, the ban is draconian in that it also affects usage as a genuine medicine in the treatment of ailments. Look at the furore surrounding the trails of medicinal marijuana.
This means that drugs which help to alleviate certain conditions are dismissed out of hand because they fall into the illegal category, thank God Morphine was used as a legitimate pain killer, before it was abused or else that may have been banned too.

Well Clusterbuddies this is one guy who is not going to let the ignorance of blind judiciary stop me from dealing with the beast.
Bobw is not advocating Muti medicine or human sacrifice, just trying certain meds which have been stigmatised by a few weak minded idiots misusing them.

My experience; I have tried mushrooms (we call them magic mushrooms) and  LSD (under medical supervision), and Bobw I am one of those it failed. In desperation, and for a last attempt I stupidly  took 6 acid tabs, I started with the green glowing outlines, went very trippy happy had an attack and  hit my kip 10. The beast asked me what did I think I was doing and gave me a damned good kicking. I was just left with the after effects, which were similar to whiz, so no sleep afterwards which I found rather irksome. So endeth another trail…….

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #304 - May 13th, 2009 at 2:39pm

Hey Doc, you probably did it wrong! Wink

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Dr.mike
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

England
Reply #305 - May 13th, 2009 at 2:54pm

bobp
Only at the end.
My trail was supervised; I may be crazy, but i'm not insane.....Yet.

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #306 - May 13th, 2009 at 5:02pm

Just a little inside joke I've got going with BobW.  Sorry to hear it didn't do the trick for you.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

sylverstar
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

albuquerque, nm
Reply #307 - May 13th, 2009 at 5:29pm

Yikes!  Is this true that Clusters break through anesthesia?  I hadn't heard about that!

IP Logged

chrisw
CH.com Old Timer

x0|turnersville|NJ,USA
Reply #308 - May 13th, 2009 at 10:59pm

wow,  look at all the times this post has been read.  amazing!!!,  Busting didnt work for me,  but I was unable to get off of all of my other meds before I tried it.   I would try it again in a heartbeat though, if I didnt have to take anti seizure drugs.(they seem to block the effects for me)

The success stories are wonderful, and very uplifting. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

christinew

christine neville weaver  
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #309 - May 14th, 2009 at 12:18am

chrisw wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 10:59pm:
The success stories are wonderful, and very uplifting. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

christinew

Yes, and it's also good to hear from those that weren't successful, as thats how we can learn.
The more we learn, the higher we hope to get the success rate.

Sorry it didn't work for you Christine and Dr.Mike. Thank you for your contributions.

As our research expands, hopefully we'll come up with some new alternatives. Maybe even something for BobP Wink

Bob

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Reply #310 - May 14th, 2009 at 10:09am

sylverstar wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 5:29pm:
Yikes!  Is this true that Clusters break through anesthesia?  I hadn't heard about that!

Yes, ch did break through the anesthesia during my surgery to remove my thyroid.  It was like dreaming the ch pain, but I could not wake up.  The surgery was supposed to be as an outpatient, but since they had such a hard time getting me to wake up after surgery, they kept me overnight.  I'm sure it was all due to me being in high cycle and as sleep deprived as I have ever been.  Unfortunately, in the hospital, they love to wake you up just to give you a sleeping pill or shot for pain.  Angry

Beth

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

Dr.mike
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

England
Reply #311 - May 16th, 2009 at 12:45pm

Sorry to go a little off topic here. (maybe a new thread is needed).

One of the problems about CH and anesthesia is that when we do wake during an op' the doctors do not know what the hell is happening, they take our pain fueled thrashing as a seizure caused by an  anaesthetic problem. So unfortunately these incidents do not get logged as CH, and it's a bit difficult telling them when you are dead.
When going in for surgery we need to declare this condition and warn the operating team of the possible occurrences. As we can predict our attacks surgery can be scheduled between these.
MIke

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #312 - May 16th, 2009 at 3:01pm

Quote:
As we can predict our attacks surgery can be scheduled between these.

Mind if I give you a call the next time I have to go under the knife? You can help me figure out what to tell the surgeon.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #313 - May 16th, 2009 at 3:55pm

Brew wrote on May 16th, 2009 at 3:01pm:
Quote:
As we can predict our attacks surgery can be scheduled between these.

Mind if I give you a call the next time I have to go under the knife? You can help me figure out what to tell the surgeon.

yeah i'm the same way. my attacks don't follow any kind of schedule though some of us do. ive never had an attack break through while busting though. perhaps in the future busting will become legal and can be used along with anesthesia.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #314 - Jun 8th, 2009 at 1:40am

Bump  Wink

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

MattyAA
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Poland, EU
Reply #315 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 6:50am

I haven't tried yet the method but another sufferer from Poland who I told about this method tried Morning Glory seeds so far 2 weeks painfree, so another one to stand up and be counted.

EDITED BY MattyAA:

Actually it was product called Druid Fantasy, capsules that contain Morning Glory, Magnesium, Taurine to be precise, he took first 2 capsules (recreational dose is 6 capsules) 1 capsule at begining and second 1 hour after, his hits from 1.5 per day turned into 1 per two days and the pain level was lower, after 5 days (Since he used tips from cluster busters) he dosed 4 2 at time then 1 hour later 2 another, this time he felt nausea and a bit heavy as he described, but his hits stopped from occuring, he did trigger test and nothing happened, he will soon make an account here and say his story hopefuly, as I asked him, I will try also together with him to make this method more popular in Poland, but for that we need to translate articles and for that we need agreement from all doctors and Bob Wold and others who contributed to the case.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2009 at 7:35am by MattyAA »  

IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #316 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 12:39am

Three years and 7 months now pain free with only a few minor breakthroughs using precision dosing with RC (Rivea Corymbosa) seeds.

34 years to find a life without pain. Its amazing I used to think it was only a fantasy to be able to live this way as since the age of 17 I had not experienced life without some aspect of the beast in it.

I still remain alert to every little twitch in my head and continue to wait  to be hit again but the hits never come because I have licked the beast every time and hope I will continue to do so. Life is good.

MJ

IP Logged

kamil
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #317 - Jun 18th, 2009 at 4:35am

Quote:
I haven't tried yet the method but another sufferer from Poland who I told about this method tried Morning Glory seeds so far 2 weeks painfree, so another one to stand up and be counted.

EDITED BY MattyAA:

Actually it was product called Druid Fantasy, capsules that contain Morning Glory, Magnesium, Taurine to be precise, he took first 2 capsules (recreational dose is 6 capsules) 1 capsule at begining and second 1 hour after, his hits from 1.5 per day turned into 1 per two days and the pain level was lower, after 5 days (Since he used tips from cluster busters) he dosed 4 2 at time then 1 hour later 2 another, this time he felt nausea and a bit heavy as he described, but his hits stopped from occuring, he did trigger test and nothing happened, he will soon make an account here and say his story hopefuly, as I asked him, I will try also together with him to make this method more popular in Poland, but for that we need to translate articles and for that we need agreement from all doctors and Bob Wold and others who contributed to the case.

Hello everybody. I'm new here. I'm 39 years old. I have been episodic for 12 years. It's me that Mattyaa wrote about.
Yes, count me.
The period lasted 8 weeks, average 1.5 attacks / day, average kip 7. It was longer than before so I decided to try something different. My choice was RC seeds (or HBWR seeds) but these are unavailable in Poland. The only legal choice was Druid Fantasy containing LSA. It is legal for collecting purposes.
First dose (2 capsules) caused none psychedelic effects, the only effect was reduction of pain to 0.5 attacks / day kip 2.
Second dose after 5 days (4 capsules) and again no psychedelic effects with some nausea and heaviness. But the best is that I've been pain free for 3 weeks. And there is still no pain at all.
Bless the day I've found clusterbusters.

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #318 - Jun 18th, 2009 at 2:44pm

Like MJ, I too am over three years pain free with rc seeds.

I dose about every 60 days with just 12 seeds as maintenance.  If I get the slightest inkling that something is trying to happen, I dose with 35 seeds immediately and wait.  If no more tickles, back to the maintenance doses.  If the tickles continue, I dose again, five days later, with another 35 seeds.  The tickles always stop.

Over these three years with this method, I have had only four breakthrough hits, in the K5 to 6 range, each one easily aborted with O2.

This has changed my life.

Thank you Clusterbusters!

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #319 - Jun 19th, 2009 at 7:14am

Sandy_C wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 2:44pm:
I dose about every 60 days with just 12 seeds as maintenance.  If I get the slightest inkling that something is trying to happen, I dose with 35 seeds immediately and wait.  If no more tickles, back to the maintenance doses.  If the tickles continue, I dose again, five days later, with another 35 seeds.  The tickles always stop.

Wow!  I guess I can tone it down a bit.  I've been eating around 60 seeds every month as maintenance.  I guess I can try cutting it back a bit,  Grin.  Once I hit mid August, i'll be exactly 1 year pain free.  Without rc seeds, I was good to have about 2 cycles per year lasting anywhere from 2-7 weeks each.  These seeds are my savior up to this point.  I keep shrooms in the freezer as back up.

Like Sandy said, I had a little
tickle the other week and busted that night and nothing has happened since.

I guess I just do too much in quantity.  The nausea is worth being PF.  I'm going to cut back to 25 or less each month.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2009 at 7:15am by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #320 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 9:54am

BEASTLY TIMES GAZETTE

Changing Era, Sad Ending, Travel Warning

Detroit - A boisterous crowd of scavenging gulls setting upon the Detroit River as it was making its way into Lake Erie attracted the curiosity of a nearby boater.  The passing view prompted a 666 call bringing beast homicide forensics to the scene.  It was one of our very own.

Autopsy reports revealed a gruesomely brutal and prolonged torture, while signs of a proud and mighty struggle also appear before a vibrant life was dumped from shore in the night.  The victim's broken bones, partially mended were heartlessly rebroken again and again.  Still discernable neck marks have signs of strangling to near unconsciousness and upon reviving, beaten again to a constant edge of death before the eventually succumbing end.  

The area in east Detroit had been a popular vacation romping site of unabandoned beastly freedom.  Lately though, it has taken on a very seedy atmosphere. Wink Remembered times circulated to keep this beast resort a habitual favorite many years.  

The avidly frequented, fun-time, tough and rumble bar scene took on a sudden uneasiness.  Interviewed last night, a last lingering beastly patron remembers, "Before I could finish my first beer I sensed an echoing sound like a beating heart coming from the floorboards.  A vision of being sealed alive in the wine cellar was felt like a shuddering, eerie wave.  I got the hell out."

"Wadded prescription receipts with a cocoon were stuffed in the victim's throat, signs presuming this person was seeking change", said inspector Beastbutt. "This person took their time, I'd estimate since April, and, curiously perverse, the liver was not intact."  A travel warning issued by the beast state deparment is now in effect while a deranged Lecter-like suspect may reside in the vicinity.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:06am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #321 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:16pm

No doubt its a war we have been through.
Good to see the beastly crowd on the run. Its too bad he had to be mangled like that to realize the beast wont allways win.

Nice writing Kevin, had to read it twice before I was sure you werent doing big hits of LSD or...    Cool

I bet the beast battlers will be shooting off fireworks there by Cobo Hall in celebration soon along the Detroit River. (is that still there ?)
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:17pm by MJ »  

MJ

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #322 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 7:28am

MJ wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:16pm:
No doubt its a war we have been through.

A constant seedy barrage and a little attitude.     Cool

Quote:
had to read it twice

Just some poetic justice, or rather a Poe-tically justified homicide,

Quote:
I bet the beast battlers will be shooting off fireworks there by Cobo Hall

against a Detroit backdrop.

Freedom Festival time is sensational pf time.

Smiley

IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Reply #323 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 8:00am

I am now over one month pf!!  This is the longest I have gone without getting hit.  I do not consider myself chronic anymore.  I now go about life without thinking of the beast and when he might show up.

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

JDH
CH.com Alumnus

We will get by, We will
survive!

St Louis|Missouri
Reply #324 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 10:01am

midwestbeth wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 at 8:00am:
I am now over one month pf!!  This is the longest I have gone without getting hit.  I do not consider myself chronic anymore.  I now go about life without thinking of the beast and when he might show up.

You go girl!  Smiley

ECH established 1985
simnjue2u  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!