Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted (Read 166642 times)
Sophia
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted
Reply #200 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 4:07am

As another newbie on my 10th week of ch's I am ready for some clusterbusting myself. The lithium doesnt help much, the imitrex makes me vomit and the oxygen gives me sinus infections from drying out my nose too much. Where in the world does one find such a thing in Copenhagen? I am too the point of going out and looking under cow pies for shrooms. And I dont like to handle cow pies.
Sophia Huh

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #201 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 10:06am

Get thee to the Netherlands.

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #202 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 12:12pm

Quote:
Get thee to the Netherlands.

And do it quick. They are outlawing them there, too.  Undecided

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #203 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 12:22pm

We're not exactly sure when it will, but I do advise anyone who has the possibility to come here and wants to clusterbust, to come quickly.

Those stupid christian democrats! A research department from the governement itself advises AGAINST outlawing them, for there are no real risks, but they are pressing for a prohibition anyhow.

Whatever happened to our beloved country, where they are taking away freedoms one by one?

Damn them all!  Angry Angry

Regards, Pascal.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Greg
CH.com Newbie

I Love You Guys Like Family

Tallahassee Florida
Reply #204 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 5:39pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register is a site that will tell you how to farm and where to get spores (i hope this helps). I will try another dose this weekend. thanks again for the useful advice again guys. Wishng everyone PF days. 
                                Greg

IP Logged

CArl
Ex Member

Reply #205 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 6:15am

Sophia wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 at 4:07am:
oxygen gives me sinus infections from drying out my nose too much. Where in the world does one find such a thing in Copenhagen? Sophia Huh

Hello Sophia,

Oxygen can be delivered using a mouth piece, instead of the more conventional mask. I use a mouth piece, much prefer it. This may help with the sinus issue.

As for finding (Such a thing) there in Copenhagen. Why not do a little reading, & farm your own, it's really not that difficult, & there are many who would be willing to help you achieve this.

Another alternative would be to give the LSA seeds a try. They can be bought over the internet.

Do as much reading as you can before embarking on the CB treatment first...Ask those who have gone down this path before you, there are many on this site who are more than willing to help you. The better informed you are, the more chance you stand of gaining a PF status.

Whatever....The best of luck to you.

CArl...  

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #206 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 6:32am

Sophia, maybe you should visit Copenhagen's quarter of Christiania. Maybe you can find the hallucigenics over there.

Just a thought.

Pascal.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #207 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 10:39pm

sofia you can use a hydrater (i don't know what there called) with your o2 and that would help your sinuses. see pic and notice the canister. (thanks bbz)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
02 can be used while clusterbusting. and you will need it the day after.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2008 at 10:41pm by -johnny- »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #208 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 10:49pm

It's called a humidifier.

IP Logged

Sophie
CH.com Junior

x1|Omaha|USA|usa|279|123|NE,Nebraska
Reply #209 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 4:01pm

I expected to see more, stand up to be counted. I suppose some of us after finding the help we needed, moved on to more important things. Things like qaulity family time, a favorite past time and a life that wasn't run by CH. That is a happy thought  for me.
However I do miss some of those people that helped me so much in the beginning. Wish they'd check in, either here or at Cluster Busters.
Where ever they are,   Cheers!         Sophie

WHERE ARE WE GOING?&&AND WHY AM I IN THIS HANDBASKET?&&&&Cluster Buster

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #210 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 5:39pm

Sophia,

What CArl said.....

LSA seeds (rivea corembosa (sp?)) can be order over the internet and will be shipped to you.  They are very inexpensive, and, from personal experience, are very effective in not only shortening my cycles, but stopping them from ever starting.

The seeds are perfectly legal to purchase and possess in all countries, I believe.  It is illegal to ingest them however.  So, purchase away - plant at few in your garden and you will have lovely Morning Glory flowers later. 

Please feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to walk you through the methods that I have found to be so successful.

Sandy
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2008 at 5:40pm by Sandy_C »  

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

jess-MTL
CH.com Junior

Episodic sufferer

x0|Montreal|Canada||0|0|
Reply #211 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 8:43am

I stand up to be counted too...

I have tried shrooms on this cycle, and it helped a lot. Since I'm somewhat of a chicken, I really didn't do much, but it still helped! Right now, I'm on my 6th PF day!! Hurray for me!! I had a hard time finding them though (of all people, my Mom bought them for me; never thought she would buy me drugs! Cheesy) so I started them pretty late in my cycle. I think I'll try the seeds next time around...

Jess

IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #212 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 2:12am

Sophie wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 at 4:01pm:
I suppose some of us after finding the help we needed, moved on to more important things. Things like qaulity family time, a favorite past time and a life that wasn't run by CH. That is a happy thought  for me.

Where ever they are,   Cheers!         Sophie

Ditto on the Cheers!  I'll raise my glass to Life and Living it.

MJ

IP Logged

Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
Reply #213 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:01am

You can count me!!

Shrooms have changed my life from being a 20 year episodic veteran to being now completely PF, no meds, nothing, just God's little wonders.

All Hail The Clusterbusters.  Cool

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #214 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:42am

I did shrooms just for fun years back through a cycle to get my mind off it before even discovering this site or a neuro doctor.  Only to find out I didn't have a single CH for a week and then did them again the following weekend with the same results.  The only reason I haven't done them since is because they're hard to find.   I don't give a rats ass if they're illegal.  PF is the key here. 

The next batch I hear of being around, i'll be stocking up and they're way cheaper than meds.

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
Reply #215 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:07am

Don't wait, do some research and grow your own.

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #216 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 9:38pm

Chuffy wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:07am:
Don't wait, do some research and grow your own.

yep even if your not in cycle. don't get caught with your pants down.  they're good for at least a year or even longer if you keep them in the fridge. Wink

IP Logged

Roxy
CH.com Alumnus

Iowa Park, Texas
Reply #217 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 1:23pm

A friend called to tell me of this thread, and I knew I had to come and give CB's a shout out.

I haven't been on the board in a long time, but those who remember me will also remember the hell I have had with these damn things.  I've been chronic since day one, and not just a meager two or three a day hits.  A good day for me is 7 or 8......a bad day is one every hour, day and night.

Shrooms were the only things that ever gave me any relief.  Did they cure me?  No.  Did they give me relief?  YES!!!  I think I went around two weeks without a hit.  In my case, that is unheard of.

Conventional meds came close to killing me.  I accidently mixed my triptans and ended in a hospital.  I am a firm believer in the fact that regular meds will kill you much faster than anything that is gently grown by nature.  

As others have posted, this is a personal decision.  Do your research, read, talk to others and then make up your mind.  I can't think BobW enough for his help.  He has done what no other has done to help cluster suffers.

Tracey  Smiley

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)&&&&I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #218 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 2:18pm

Smiley

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #219 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 8:51pm

count me again. Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

john_d
Ex Member

Reply #220 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 10:29am

This is my first cycle in close to 5 years.  I could have sworn the RC seeds would help because they helped a good friend who was chronic.  No such luck, and believe me I dosed correctly, detoxed, all that good stuff.  I have oxygen which is awesome, and I know that does not help some people.  I would support any efforts to legalize, educate, etc.  because it helps others.  But I appreciate reading the posts here from those it did not really help and needed to look elsewhere.  There is a chance that my cycle is less intense because of the doses,  hard to tell since it's been so long since my last cycle.  I have a bottle of pred I keep staring at, but I may just stick with the O2.  The anecdotal evidence on this board regarding pred problems make me very nervous.   I may try to get a stash of the stronger stuff to have around in case of another cycle in the future and see if that helps.  Right now, all I can get are those seeds.  Even if I procure the other by the time I get a cycle it's always gone bad.   Good fortune for those who broke their cycle with those, I wish I had been that lucky.  For now, I am just spending my nights chasing attack ramp-ups every 2-3 hours with my trusty 02 bottle.  I will be happy when it passes.  For those pain-free thanks to this, kiss the ground for me will ya?   I should be in that nirvana in a few more weeks or so.

« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2008 at 10:31am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Kateeast
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|London|United_Kingdom||0|0|
Reply #221 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 7:04pm

Hello All, I thought I'd check in and tell you all my good news! Next month it will be three years since I was in cycle. Never ever been that long pf before. I don't maintenance dose regularly but if I get a twinge I dose. Always with shrooms or seeds. Its certainly changed my life. I'll always be grateful to Clusterbusters. As far as legality is concerned...I couldn't give a rats arse. After all, its illegal to commit suicide too!

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #222 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 7:17pm

Quote:
I expected to see more, stand up to be counted.

LOL!  Sophie, this thread has gone to 9 pages !!!!  I'd say a lot of people stood up to be counted.  Also no one has gone away where the "alternatives" are concerned.  There are always many people here to answer questions or lead someone in the right direction.  Here, as well as cluster-busters site.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #223 - Jan 4th, 2009 at 8:32pm

Bump

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #224 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 1:17am

Quote:
Bump

Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!