Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 3rd, 2024, 3:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Our Officers and BOD........... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Our Officers and BOD...........
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Our Officers and BOD...........  (Read 341 times)
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

Our Officers and BOD...........
« on: Sep 29th, 2003, 9:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The results of Don's Rome attendance.. is a dream come true for our OUCH.  Thank you Don for representing us in the professional manner that you did. The results were more than expected. To think that WE honored THEM with our presence.....unbelievable!!

Our Officers and BOD have worked very hard for us and our organization.  I don't think that any of us realize what effort our representatives have put forth.  I'm sure it  took more to accomplish what they have than I can imagine.

Just walk yourselves thru the last couple of years...the conventions have gotten better and better, the PR results have too, with a big thanks to Cat for the wonderful agenda and Dr's involved.  We've gotten the  recognition from the prominent docs at the Cluster Club thanks to Don's representation.  We've received a significant grant from a major pharmaceutical company. We have official paperwork to present to employers, a newsletter and brochures of quality.........the list goes on. We have chapters in place and more in the organizational state.  We have a web site to be proud of thanks to Bob P.......I know I've failed to mention several and I'm sorry for that...it'll come to me later and I'll apologize.

I can't wait to see where we go next.

Like Elaine said........when you vote, be sure you study your nominees qualifications.    We need to carry the torch of our forerunners to completion.  Hopefully, some of them will run again in this election and continue to work on the projects they have started.

Big things are finally happening for us and our cause.

No adult likes to be pushed to do something........but a friendly reminder can't hurt.  Please vote..you don't even have to leave the warmth and comfort of your home to make a difference.
IP Logged
don

Email

Re: Our Officers and BOD...........
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 10:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
Thank you Don for representing us in the professional manner that you did.

Thanks Donna but believe me it was an honor to represent OUCH. I wasn't aware of just how much of an honor it would be until I was recieved by the Docs.
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 11:05am »

Coming together is a beginning

Working together is a Success......

Bd
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 1:09pm »

I agree with Don's sentiment.  It was an honor to be able to make the contacts and get the speakers for our convention.  

I was thrilled to be the convention chair this past year, and was even more thrilled to get a position on the Board of Directors.  In that position, I work for CH sufferers everywhere, anything that I do, is done so we all reach the end goal, and there have been some wonderful achievements happen recently.

With the formation of the advocacy team and with Lori Choyce's guidance, some of the projects that we want done will be accomplished, to include education sessions, and her showing us how to word our grant requests so that we get far greater funding than what has already been accomplished.  

The fruits of the labor that has been ongoing from the very first meeting in that garage in NY are beginning to be harvested.  Many more great things are to come Smiley

Thank you to everyone who has given their time, dedication and energy to helping OUCH and ch sufferers around the world.

Cat

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2003, 1:11pm by catlind » IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
UnsolvedEquation

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 1:29pm »

Ditto <Great job people> Keep up the good work. I'm sure your efforts will benefit us all here at CH.com and we all appreciate it  Smiley
~ Unsolved ~
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 2:10pm »

As well as the members of CH.org
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss