Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 2nd, 2024, 2:35am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « can i help »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   can i help
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: can i help  (Read 291 times)
ebk3
New Board Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

can i help
« on: Sep 28th, 2003, 3:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have atemporary embarrassment of riches:
I recd a huge imitrex dosage as my cycle ended, their sitting in my fridge. I also have 2 refills. I'm Ch free now and normally wouldn't expect a cycle again until next yr.

O f course these are my meds and couldn't be shared but email me if theres anything you can think of that i could do to help.

Gene
IP Logged

The sufferers of the worst pain that humans endure, are very rare. Their very real hopes for the relief of this pain lie almost completely with each other.

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Re: can i help
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 4:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Gene,
I think you and I are the only ones still up tonight. I'm dancing and you're an insominiac (whooo did I spell that one right - I doubt that). Everyone else is PF and sleepin' in.  

Don't be surprised if you get a lot of e-mails with addresses telling you where to mail that trex. It gets scarce in the middle of a cycle. I never could take it - made my heart do funny things. Glad you're out of yours - always makes me happy when someone gets over this mess.  

But see, I have this PLAN -- I keep buying lottery tickets cause I'm gonna WIN the lottery and then I'm gonna make a huge donation to Dr. Goalsby who in turn is gonna find out what causes CH and then BINGO he's gonna come up with a CURE and we're all going to be PF. It's just that tonight wasn't the night - I didn't get NOT ONE BLAME NUMBER -- NOT A ONE!!!! Guess my head was hurting and I just wasn't concentrating right or something... Oh well - Wednesday night for sure...  

I really think this sleep depravation is getting to me. Better go get some more coffee.  

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss