Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 30th, 2024, 5:35pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « i was wondering... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   i was wondering...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: i was wondering...  (Read 283 times)
ponos52
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

i was wondering...
« on: Sep 27th, 2003, 11:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hello people. i hope every1 is pain free. i was wondering about something. u know how info on ch says it affects between the ages of 20-50? does that mean the first time it hits or if after age 50 it starts disappearing? my hubby alex has been suffering for 25 yrs. he is 50 now. was in remission for 4 yrs. the beast has come back now 2 weeks, with the strongest pains the last 2 days. is anyone out there over 50 that has been pain free due to the age? just curious. take care,ria.  p.s. is there a chat room here? i'm new here and dont know
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2003, 11:32am by ponos52 » IP Logged
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: i was wondering...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27th, 2003, 4:18pm »

Hi Ria,
 And Hello Alex,
 Yes, there are many here over 50 who still suffer from CH, and sad to say, there are even many children. I can barely bring myself to think of that.
 We do have a live chat room as well. If you click on the folder marked "Message Board Topics" and scroll down, you can see who is online here at the same time as you are. There is also a link "Join Chat" underneath that.
 There are some great links on this site you should look at as well. If you and Alex could fill out the survey questionaire, not only would you be helping all sufferers and supporters, but also would see the results of the thousands who have responded to this survey and you can see the simularities or differences in your own situation. I know I was shocked the first time I did this, for so long I thought I was alone, but the info there was like you said earlier "A Ha!"
 I know Alex must be feeling low on will right now. This is a great place to let feelings out. We come here and rant in anger at this Beast, we whine or we plea for help. But we also support, laugh, share and sometimes just keep ourselves busy while dealing with our problems. Anyway it goes, I can promise you you'll at least find a little relief in the company of those who know and share your burdens.
 Dave
IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27th, 2003, 4:38pm »

Ria Welcome aboard, sorry you and your hubby have the beast in your home.....there's a wealth of information here....there is also HSG chat which is on Elaines profile....

Cathy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

CC

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27th, 2003, 6:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Go to www.headachesupportgroups.com and follow the chat links! That is the one everyone uses!

Best Wishes!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss