Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 30th, 2024, 3:24am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Black And White »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Black And White
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Black And White  (Read 361 times)
CC

Email

Black And White
« on: Sep 26th, 2003, 10:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Something just hit me as i saw eraserheads name, Eraserhead is a black guys names in the movie friday, anyway, i don't think i have seen any black people with clusters, is this the case or have i just not met anyone yet?  

Just curiosity getting the best of me!!
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

Re: Black And White
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 11:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

CC....

Hi.....guess what? Smiley
 there were a couple here before me that I never got to correspond with. So much for racial disparity Smiley Well.....I'm actually only half my mom is white as Ukrainian snow in winter.

Bummer about your doc puttin ya off.....I would (even though I know its a pain in the ass) considder getting another doc who is already versed in the subject of CH. Hope you  get what ya need.

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 3:06pm »

CC
Guess you just haven't met any black people with Clusters. There's one man in Gladewater who is black and has Clusters. Nice man - retired football coach and principal. He's one of my local supporters. His wife can tell  "horror" stories just like most supporters.

So that theory doesn't hold up either -  

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

UnsolvedEquation

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 4:07pm »

I briefly met a young black woman with clusters at MHNI. SO, Clusters are not just affecting the white population. I wonder what the ratio is for that ?  ???
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 4:15pm »

This is Bernie from the cluster pic page.

She dropped off the board and I never got to meet her....pretty sad seeing that she lives in a town 15 mins from mine.

...............................jonny
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 7:10pm »

I think we've ruled out races, sexes, ages, longitude and latitude - is there anything we've missed. EYe color -no matches, height - no matches - weight -no matches - smokers/non smokers - about the same   drinkers/non drinkers 50/50... Triggers about as many as there are of us -- no matches....  

Geezzz guys I think we've polled about everything and so far we haven't found anything that fits all of us. Back to the drawing board. Anyone drink water or breathe air?

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Melissa

Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 7:26pm »

I don't breath air, never have ;D

makes ya wonder just what i really am, huh?
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:34pm »

Barb.......can we stop at penis & breast size? I don't wanna make anyone have feelings of inadequacy.......don't need that here, got Jonny fer that ;D

JK Bro DA MULE!!!!!!!!! Lips Sealed ;D

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss