Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 2nd, 2024, 10:32pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « YO!!!....2Late.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   YO!!!....2Late....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: YO!!!....2Late....  (Read 597 times)
jonny

Email

YO!!!....2Late....
« on: Sep 25th, 2003, 6:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Check this badass MF'er out

Check the damn back tire on that sucker....Sweet!!! ;D

Hope this makes you smile, Bro

........................................jonny
IP Logged
surfshi
New Board Junior

ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG!

Email

Re: YO!!!....2Late....
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 6:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nice E
IP Logged
5-string
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Nothing is accomplished without passion

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 7:01pm »

That there tire's a Metzler.
 Rear suspension? We don't need no freakin' rear suspension!
 Got to dig them straight pipes.
 Never trust a bike you can't see through. Cool
  Old blacky's a sweatheart too.
 Thanks for the pictures Jonny...
...Mark...
IP Logged
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wait 5 days, but I'm angry now...

Paintba11z

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 9:56pm »

Great bike.  That isn't a WCC, is it?
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 6:49am »

nice little chick pullers there

clap, clap, clap  

niccccccccce.
IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 9:19am »

saweeeet meat J......

seen alotta bikes go throu  here this past summer for the 100th anniversary. 10,000+ bikers made it to nearby rockford to stop at the worlds oldest harley dealership 97yrs old.
  Buddy o mines bro has a custom bike shop. some were featured on a discovery special about scoots, hafta try n see ifn I can get him to send me pics.  The guy got busted in milwaukee for inciting a riot once because he rigged it to shoot 17 ft. of flame outta the pipes and so many people came to see it , they busted him for the riot deal.........NO love from the po-po.

ride hard , die free...... Happy b-day HD!
Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
mikeylikesit
New Board Newbie

Here We Go Again

farmanimal17   blaze4469
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 9:28am »

you need about three of them to ride yourself    Cool
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 12:38pm »

thanx 'bro, they sell a kit to convert my softail to a wide back tire, new swing arm etc. it's 1800.00 bucks & i think it's worth it ;D  the wife don't agree ;D  i been layin' way low, just not goin' well fer me latley. but i'll get thru it, the beast don't last forever.                 ...........Jack
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #8 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 12:54pm »

Its   JUST a motorcycle!~!!!   what's the big deal??

geeesh

tina Kiss
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 1:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My old Triumph Daytona had the same chop profile.

I miss her.
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 3:04pm »

on Sep 26th, 2003, 12:54pm, Woobie wrote:
Its   JUST a motorcycle!~!!!   what's the big deal??

geeesh

tina Kiss

yeah & it's JUST AIR! i'm a true enthusiast! don't insult me ;D                    .............Jack
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #11 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 4:34pm »

Get me a bucket for the drool over here!!! *foaming at the mouth* Now that is SWEEEEET!!! Discovery Channel has 2 great shows on about bikes. We never miss them. Orange County Choppers out of NY makes some of the most creative choppers I have ever seen. Show is called "American Chopper" It's awsome!! The other is some sort of show down of the greats who make chopper and compete for the title in Daytona at bike week. I just cant rem. the name of the blasted show! Thanks for making my day bro!!  Grin
Leesa that needs a bitch pad  Wink
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 6:14pm »

you KNOW I was kiddin.......... RIGHT??????

geesh x2

tina   Kiss
IP Logged
Miklos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: YO!!!....2Late....http://img.villagephotos.com
« Reply #13 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:39pm »

Why would you ride a motor bike when you could tool around in a 1949 emerald green Cadillac four door sedan? Cads don't let "love bugs" in on a warm September South Texas night.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2003, 4:18pm by Miklos » IP Logged

Don't be offended by my frank analysis. Think of it as personality dialysis.
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #14 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:47pm »

them "love bugs" are the best part of the ride ;D             .............Jack
IP Logged
5-string
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #15 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:53pm »

Or getting off your bike with a lighting bug freshly smashed against your forehead. ;D
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #16 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 9:18pm »

lol @ 5string..........be safe.....be seen ;D      ..............Jack
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #17 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 9:07am »

...just for you, Jack...Wink ...hope yer gettin' around enough to go fer a putt....

Quote:
New American Motorcycle Unveiled
 At a press conference late Monday, the CEO of Johnson Marine, makers of Johnson outboard marine engines and other recreational equipment, unveiled a new line of heavyweight cruiser style motorcycles designed to compete head to head with industry leader Harley-Davidson.

Peter Long, Johnson brands marketing manager said, "We have studied the market and determined that Harley, while highly successful, has narrowly missed the mark when targeting motorcycle buyers". Long added, "We, at Johnson, are convinced our product hits the target dead center and promises to draw sales away from Harley-Davidson in a way no other motorcycle has been able to accomplish".

The new line of bikes, marketed under the name 'Big Johnson Motorcycles', will, according to Long, deliver what Harley has only promised. "Our research show that this, a Big Johnson, is what Harley buyers are really after".
At the unveiling of the new line Monday, several current Harley owners agreed.
"When I bought my Harley, what I really needed was a Big Johnson", said one Harley owner." But I see now that riding a Harley is no replacement for having a Big Johnson."

Manager Long also said that his company would follow the lead of Harley-Davidson and cash in on a huge market for non-motorcycle related products.
  "We realize that not every guy can have a Big Johnson", said Long, "But image is very important to people. If they don't have a Big Johnson, they at least want to project the image of having one."
Asked if he anticipated Big Johnsons showing up in the hands of Harley owners,  Long said it was unlikely.  "I just don't see the need to have a Harley if you have a Big Johnson", he said. "And I can't imagine someone who spends all their resources to acquire a Harley having a Big Johnson. I think it boils down to this - You either have a Harley, or you have a Big Johnson, but you are not likely to have both.
"Given the choice", said Long. " I think most guys will opt for the Big Johnson".

Another force driving sales for the company will come from women. A survey of the wives and girlfriends of nearly 1,000 potential motorcycle buyers indicates less than 5% would approve of their partner spending $15,000 on a Harley Davidson.  But, when asked if they would be willing to pay the same amount of money to get their partner a Big Johnson, nearly 4 out 5 thought that would be money well spent.
    One female present at the product unveiling was quoted as saying, "There is no  way I will let Lonnie drop 15 grand on another one of those Harleys, but 15 grand to get him a Big Johnson? Well, that something we could both enjoy and it's something he really needs."
  Carla Roundheel, manager of the dealership network now being established, said her motto is simple. "I service what we sell."
  Big Johnson motorcycles will be traded on the stock exchange under the  abreviation P-ENVY.
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
5-string
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #18 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 10:06am »

I've got a couple of B.M.W bikes and an old right hand shift bonnie here at the house but man, I could use a Big Johnson. Hell, I don't even know what one looks like And I want one. I think mr. Long maybe "on to" something. I know if my girlfriend come home and saw another bike added to the stable she'd probably give me a bunch of crap about money and stuff, but I'd be willing to bet if she came home and saw me in the garage, polishing my brand new Big Johnson she would'nt be conscerned with money issues at that perticular moment.
 thanks for passing along the press release Not4Hire. I've got my deposit right here in my pocket.
 Are they shaft drive?
...Mark..
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #19 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 12:40pm »

Sa-weeeeeet jonny ! Got some friends that ride custom bikes with BIG ASS tires like that........Brad's helpin the neighbor rebuild his custom HD with wide tire........they do really "good" burnouts !!!! Pam that's back prefer's SUM suspension these days  

Hope ya got 'sum' ridein in this year Jack....PF wishes to ya too !!!!
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #20 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 5:39pm »

LMMFAO!!  thanx fer that not4!!!    Pam this ridin' season has been a total bust.  I'm doin' bike week'04 with my 'bro's so don't feel to bad fer me Wink                    .............Jack
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 8:29pm »

neat........................ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #22 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 9:22pm »

We rode last nite to our towns block party type fest deal and I had on so many 'clothes' that I could hardly swing my short leg over the backa that ole Harley. I warmed up after a few beers. But ridein home with no headlights was a bitch. (dam.....all we had was a dim high beam) Had ta ride home slower cuz of lack of lighting.......so that cold air had a longer time ta set in. Cool yer doin bike week next year.....even tho the place is way too crowded these days ! Pam that was a burrrrrr baby last nite
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss